NieR: Automata - (Switch). 9.0 at GS, 89 at Meta

Just now, Ramza said:

I'm at the last boss fight of NM3. You were saying?

.....I was saying that you were an idiot.

And now you are basically saying that you aren't credible to rate action games if you don't think Bayo absolutely shits all over NMH, all games in that series.

Its not even close.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep here make fun of hermits for waiting a year to play the best version of PS5 games then come in here posting tech reviews of a 5 year old game, that is still WORST on Ditch.    🤡

A virgin "targeter" posing with his outdated gaming system.

I bet Jerky isn't going nowhere Nier this game  

Just now, jehurey said:

.....I was saying that you were an idiot.

And now you are basically saying that you aren't credible to rate action games if you don't think Bayo absolutely shits all over NMH, all games in that series.

Its not even close.

You're the only idiot here if you think that's the point I was trying to make. 

Just now, Ramza said:

You're the only idiot here if you think that's the point I was trying to make. 

It was, because I just pointed it out.

Your "policy" was about GAMEPLAY

in other words..........its game mechanics at play

you just TRIED TO CHANGE YOUR STORY

and I busted you

Busted, you're an idiot alright.

you can tell that he's typing and re-typing his post to try and figure out new bullshit he needs to invent to try and get out of the fact that I just caught him changing his story.

its hilarious noticing how predictable he is.

he's going to settle for a low-effort excuse, something like "well, I really was talking about...." to try and get out of it.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

It was, because I just pointed it out.

Your "policy" was about GAMEPLAY

in other words..........its game mechanics at play

you just TRIED TO CHANGE YOUR STORY

and I busted you

Busted, you're an idiot alright.

I said I didn't get excited for games without seeing gameplay first.

That doesn't mean I have to get excited for a game once gameplay footage is out.

Or that I need to get excited for every action games ever made because I played NMH3.

You're such a fucking moron. Holy hell.  :kaz: 

Just now, jehurey said:

you can tell that he's typing and re-typing his post to try and figure out new bullshit he needs to invent to try and get out of the fact that I just caught him changing his story.

its hilarious noticing how predictable he is.

he's going to settle for a low-effort excuse, something like "well, I really was talking about...." to try and get out of it.

Wow, on top of being one of the most idiotic logic fail I have seen in a long time, you actually thought you were on to something really solid too. How embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I said I didn't get excited for games without seeing gameplay first.

That doesn't mean I have to get excited for a game once gameplay footage is out.

Nope, if you were talking about "new art direction" you don't need to see gameplay to already see and judge that

you just got caught CHANGING YOUR STORY.

you've been busted, and you know it.

Just now, Ramza said:

Wow, on top of being one of the most idiotic logic fail I have seen in a long time, you actually thought you were on to something really solid too. How embarrassing. 

Its not working, sweetheart.

trying to feign confidence at this point isn't going to work for you

I just caught you lying..........and now I've caught you trying to make up NEW BULLSHIT to try and get out of your lie.

its not working

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, if you were talking about "new art direction" you don't need to see gameplay to already see and judge that

you just got caught CHANGING YOUR STORY.

you've been busted, and you know it.

Its not working, sweetheart.

trying to feign confidence at this point isn't going to work for you

I just caught you lying..........and now I've caught you trying to make up NEW BULLSHIT to try and get out of your lie.

its not working

This is extremely retarded.

I found the art style appalling watching the last trailers, how does that change anything?

How does that change my story in any way? I never said anything about Bayo 3 gameplay. 

When someone tries to convince you that you care about something that you don't. :will2:

Hey asshat @jehurey

Maybe it never occurred to you that I like NMH style and never like Bayonetta's. That maybe gameplay isn't the only thing that matters to me. That Bayonetta 3 is not the most exciting thing ever in 2022. 

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

This is extremely retarded.

I found the art style appalling watching the last trailers, how does that change anything?

How does that change my story in any way? I never said anything about Bayo 3 gameplay. 

except for the fact that you said your policy was based on..................what word did you use, now??????

Just now, Goukosan said:

At a higher res with AA which the orginal lacked :umad:

I simply posted that the game AAA'd and turned out good on Switch and you retards loose your shit :drake:

Have you ever played a PG that targets 30FPS? 

Please don't mock the Nintendo Shit version. I just wanted to share the news. :tear:

30FPS :will2:   

Just now, jehurey said:

except for the fact that you said your policy was based on..................what word did you use, now??????

So what? I don't get hyped up for a game before seeing gameplay to avoid disappointment, that means I can't judge its art style too when I finally see the game? Or anything else for that matter? 

Are you fucking retarded? 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Have you ever played a PG that targets 30FPS? 

Please don't mock the Nintendo Shit version. I just wanted to share the news. :tear:

30FPS :will2:   

Yes I have.   

But back to this game... This game ran in the 40s with bad frame pacing when on PS4 and Xbox1. 

Frame pacing is what matters most in an action game.  Even if the game is 60fps.. Bad frame pacing destroys the action. 

If the frame pacing is great then the game plays good even at 30fps and even better at 60fps. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Ramza said:

So what?

:hest:

"I never said anything about gameplay......what are you talking about?"

[few seconds later]

"yeah, I mentioned that my policy was based on gameplay, so what?"

I literally have this dumbass talking like Rick James.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yes I have.  

Astral Chain.   

Frame pacing is what matters most in an action game.  If the frame pacing is great then the game plays good even at 30fps. 

Astral Chain was 30FPS? :will2:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

:hest:

"I never said anything about gameplay......what are you talking about?"

[few seconds later]

"yeah, I mentioned that my policy was based on gameplay, so what?"

I literally have this dumbass talking like Rick James.

Wow, you are either really fucked up or the most dishonest person I have ever seen. 

I said I didn't get excited for games before seeing gameplay to Goukosan in correlation to apparently begging for the game for years.

I said the art style is gayer than ever and doesn't appeal to me. 

I have literally said nothing about Bayo 3 gameplay because that's not my issue. 

What's wrong about any of this and how I'm supposedly contradicting myself? No spinning. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Wow, you are either really fucked up or the most dishonest person I have ever seen. 

I said I didn't get excited for games before seeing gameplay to Goukosan in correlation to apparently begging for the game for years.

I said the art style is gayer than ever and doesn't appeal to me.

you know exactly what makes the Bayo series highly praised to critics and gamers.

you KNOW that you don't have to watch gameplay to know that the Bayo series is going to have Bayo fighting mechanics, which are the best.

you made up Bullshit to DOWNPLAY Bayo to Gouko

and when I pointed that out, you tried to change your excuse.

in other words, you're the one who is full of shit.