NieR: Automata - (Switch). 9.0 at GS, 89 at Meta

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL fakeboy lemij is getting really angry over the Switch stealing Neir Automata.

At the very least, we promise we won't make 4 to 5 separate threads re-announcing the same port over and over and over..:hest:

Don't worry.. we know you won't be playing it either :tom:

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep here make fun of hermits for waiting a year to play the best version of PS5 games then come in here posting tech reviews of a 5 year old game, that is still WORST on Ditch.    🤡

A virgin "targeter" posing with his outdated gaming system.

I bet Jerky isn't going nowhere Nier this game  

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lmfao wow, NieR Automata running at 30FPS and this guy try to shame me for waiting like a year for a better version of a Switch ex-clusive. This game is five years old, for your information. 

You fucked up but then again, I always knew you were full of shit. 

Difference is no one was begging for years for this like you do. It was announced out of the blue and released shortly after.  Turned out to be a good port. 

Edited by Goukosan
9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Difference is no one was begging for years for this like you do. It was announced out of the blue and released shortly after.  Turned out to be a good port. 

To be fair thats because sheep gave up begging for ports a long time ago since odds are usually slim to none that they wont get one :trump2:

13 hours ago, Goukosan said:

If by begging, you mean correctly predicting which Switch exclusives are coming to PC every single time.

And find me one game I begged for years. :D Please do. 

23 minutes ago, Ramza said:

If by begging, you mean correctly predicting which Switch exclusives are coming to PC every single time.

And find me one game I begged for years. :D Please do. 

You've been begging for SMTV since it was announced in 2017.....how was soul hackers 2 btw :umad:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You've been begging for SMTV since it was announced in 2017.....how was soul hackers 2 btw :umad:

More like you've been trying to sell me on the Switch with SMTV and Bayo 3 since 2017. :D Idgaf. 

Triangle Strategy is really good, thanks for asking. 

Edited by Ramza
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

More like you've been trying to sell me on the Switch with SMTV and Bayo 3 since 2017. :D Idgaf. 

Bbbbbbut name one game I been begging years for... You then go and list two of them :drake:

I don't care if you get a Switch or not, but stop pretending you haven't been begging for years :umad:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbbbbut name one game I been begging years for... You then go and list two of them :drake:

I don't care if you get a Switch or not, but stop pretending you haven't been begging for years :umad:

I never begged for either game. Get the fuck out. :lul: 

Gayonetta 3 had no gameplay for most of that time and I have a strict policy not to get excited for games with no gameplay.

I also have no belief whatsoever that we will ever see Gayo 3 on anything but Nintendo platforms.

The last few trailers that were released were fucking embarrassingly bad, the art direction is somehow getting even worse.

I have zero hype nor desire to play Gayo 3. 

And saying SMTV is most likely coming to PC due to Atlus recent releases all coming to PC is not begging. It's a logical conclusion.

Sheep are desperately trying to pretend people are just foaming at the mouth for a few of their niche ex-clusives. Lol, I guess I can understand that when getting NieR Automata 30FPS Edition five years later is considered a ''good port''.   

19 hours ago, Remij said:

Don't worry.. we know you won't be playing it either :tom:

LOL I love how he didn't respond to what I said, and tried to change the topic

you know its bad when he thinks acting like ghost is his best strategy

17 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Wow nice, anybody that was serving 5-10 is gonna have a great game to play.

LOL you just explained gamepass:drake:

Actually, the best way to explain Xbox gamepass would be if you grew up as Amish or Mormon kid throughout 2005 to 2016, and then just discovered video games after you left the religion.

WOW, all of these Bethesda games that most of us already bought, and I get to pay $10-$15 a month to not own them!

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

I never begged for either game. Get the fuck out. :lul: 

Gayonetta 3 had no gameplay for most of that time and I have a strict policy not to get excited for games with no gameplay.

I also have no belief whatsoever that we will ever see Gayo 3 on anything but Nintendo platforms.

The last few trailers that were released were fucking embarrassingly bad, the art direction is somehow getting even worse.

I have zero hype nor desire to play Gayo 3. 

And saying SMTV is most likely coming to PC due to Atlus recent releases all coming to PC is not begging. It's a logical conclusion.

Sheep are desperately trying to pretend people are just foaming at the mouth for a few of their niche ex-clusives. Lol, I guess I can understand that when getting NieR Automata 30FPS Edition five years later is considered a ''good port''.   

Tales from a beggar who is now trying to deny his begging ways :drake:

Wait a minute, the guy has a "policy" to not get excited about games without seeing gameplay?

Yet he got excited about a port of No More Heroes 3???????????:hest:So much so that he and other people created like 3 separate threads talking about the port? And he thinks he wasn't port-begging.

49 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute, the guy has a "policy" to not get excited about games without seeing gameplay?

Yet he got excited about a port of No More Heroes 3???????????:hest:So much so that he and other people created like 3 separate threads talking about the port? And he thinks he wasn't port-begging.

What's wrong with NMH3 gameplay? Oh wait, your experience about the game is a Gamespot review. 

53 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Tales from a beggar who is now trying to deny his begging ways :drake:

Saying I don't want a game and saying the other wouldn't be surprising coming to PC is ''begging''? Lol, whatever you say man.

Wow, you guys took the recent series of ex-clusive news really badly, huh?

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What's wrong with NMH3 gameplay? Oh wait, your experience about the game is a Gamespot review. 

which is more than your experience :drake:

and my experience are the two previous NMH games, which is already enough to know that your post is an absolute joke that you can try and hype up NMH3.............but try to downplay Bayo 3

An absolute joke, you already know that should've stopped talking already, but I get the feeling you're going to keep on doubling-down on the stupidity.

Just now, jehurey said:

which is more than your experience :drake:

and my experience are the two previous NMH games, which is already enough to know that your post is an absolute joke that you can try and hype up NMH3.............but try to downplay Bayo 3

An absolute joke, you already know that should've stopped talking already, but I get the feeling you're going to keep on doubling-down on the stupidity.

I'm at the last boss fight of NM3. You were saying?

NMH3 gameplay is fine and the best it has ever been.

I didn't downplay Bayo 3 gameplay, that's just something you made up because you are a dumb fuck with no real counter arguments. I said the game new art direction is gayer than ever, which it is. 

• Haha 1