Digital Foundry: God of War Ragnarok on PS5 is like a maxed out PC Port with flawless performance!

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 16 page thread of lemshits having all kinds of meltdowns all becuase DF said that God of War Ragnarok looks and runs well on PS5       One of my most successful threads ever.

Sony Santa Monica are unstoppable gods. I can’t wait to pop this into my PS5 next week. I can’t imagine playing this masterpiece on a PS4 lol. I feel bad for anyone without a PS5 right now especially

This thread lol

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You claimed something

I never claimed I had the AW QDOLED.

You claimed I had a bad monitor. When infact I had the C2 42", pretty much fighting pound for pound against the AW for the best visuals on PC.

You lied.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I'm just reporting facts my guy. I know it hurts you :smoke:

I'm still the same type of gamer I was before I got the 4090. I'm allergic to the bullshit you lemshits and fakeass hermits spew on this forum

You're gonna leave out details so that you can "own" cows and you only end up looking like a retard and I'll call you out  :hest:

Like I've always told you since I started posting here, I'm a Hermit/Cow. I prefer not to associate with most of the "Hermits" here because most of them like you are only lemshits hiding behind PC because LBox sucks ass :lebron:

No.... You got that card, and your entire demeanor on here has changed instantly.  Just like Jerky's did when he got his 3090 and instantly tried talking down to people.  You sound like a fucking clown right now bro :tom: 

You're like "blah blah, your PC's shit, your 3080 ain't runnin shit, you NEED a 4090 blah blah blah...  Fucking retarded. :shake: 

I thought you were better than that, but you're not :hest: 

Just now, jehurey said:

I don't stand two feet from a television

You have to sit farther because your screen is less detailed. I can sit closer because my screen has a higher pixel density.

In the end, the TV likely takes up more of my FOV than yours does for you due to a much lower PPI.

What Is Pixel Density And Pixels Per Inch (PPI)? [Simple] (displayninja.com)

So bragging about TV size and shaming my 42" is silly. PC gamers are praying for a 32" Oled.

Just now, Remij said:

No.... You got that card, and your entire demeanor on here has changed instantly.

Hey @FIREPOWER this guy bought a TITAN back in 2012, and he immediately switched over from being a cow fanboy to pretending to be a hermit expert.

ANd the hermit expert, in the year 2022, didn't know that Vampire Survivors was the hottest PC game and tried to make fun of me for playing it.

Oh, and when I pointed out that he was a cow fanboy..............he said that HE WAS FAKEBOYING back then.

He's a fakeboy, still, today.:hest:

• dead 1
Just now, Substatic said:

You have to sit farther because your screen is

bigger.

I love how you just tried to depict that as a negative.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

you have to sit close or else your experience isn't much better than somebody playing on a Nintendo Switch screen.:hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how you just tried to depict that as a negative. 

You started this by saying a smaller size was a negative when it's not due to PPI.

You were wrong. I can sit far closer and it takes up more FOV.  

32" 4k  OLED is the goal. Hopefully in 2023 Q3.

You started this by saying a smaller size was a negative when it's not due to PPI.

it is a negative because you don't have a choice but to sit close.

by your logic, you would say that playing it on a 6 inch screen would be fantastic if it has a high enough PPI

Except you would make fun for somebody playing it on a small screen...........because its small no matter what.

You literally have nothing over current TV owners.

Like I said............tv owners would have the tv hooked up to a home theater system.

You don't even have that.:hest:

Jerry why lie?

smalldikjerry.jpg

Your display is smaller.

And you have no choice but to sit close

And you PROMISED you would have BETTER THAN LG OLED display quality.............did you not?

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYessie, you absolutely said that.

And you ended up lying about that?

Correct?

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it is a negative because you don't have a choice but to sit close.

NO FUCKING SHIT. It's for PC use too, not just gaming. Work, browsing, etc.

You retard. :sabu: All of that would be terrible on something over 42". Text would be ruined under 100 PPI. Which is why people are clamoring for  32" OLED 144hz for PC which is the promised land.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

by your logic, you would say that playing it on a 6 inch screen would be fantastic if it has a high enough PPI

1. It's not my logic, it's reality and something every display community agrees with. What Is Pixel Density And Pixels Per Inch (PPI)? [Simple] (displayninja.com)

2. No, there is obviously a minimum and maximum preferred PPD size limit depending on the resolution. Hence why people suggest over 27" for 4K monitors.

Edited by Substatic
45 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except we are watching it in 4K the first time.

You're an idiot, you just tried to justify framerate by using an analogy about resolution.

And I'm playing it on my OLED.................you still don't have a computer monitor that delivers the same display quality that many TV owners do.

And..............you don't have the game. Period.

I love your scenario...........because it only exists in your head. :hest: Enjoy your stay there.

OMFG this fucking clown who has a 3090 CONNECTED TO A FUCKING 1080p 60hz POS monitor is trying to talk shit about what other monitors people have.... STILL :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

And LOL...........you're NOT playing this game..... just like you didn't play the original one OMFG :kaz: 

• dead 1
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Hey @FIREPOWER this guy bought a TITAN back in 2012, and he immediately switched over from being a cow fanboy to pretending to be a hermit expert.

ANd the hermit expert, in the year 2022, didn't know that Vampire Survivors was the hottest PC game and tried to make fun of me for playing it.

Oh, and when I pointed out that he was a cow fanboy..............he said that HE WAS FAKEBOYING back then.

He's a fakeboy, still, today.:hest:

I'm not surprised at all. Many of the "hermits" here are total frauds.

I've been gaming on PC since 1992 which is longer than some of them have been alive.

I was fan of PC gaming even before Playstation existed and I was such a hardcore PC fan I didn't get my first Playstation till 1998 with the PS1 because I thought Sony was a joke.

Now over the years, Sony has proven that they are the real deal with their amazing games so I've become a Hermit/Cow.

A lot of these "hermits" here are actually lemshits in disguise and LBox refugees hiding behind PC because Xbox is dogshit and they can't really boast about anything MS has done in the last decade so they pretend Xbox and PC are the same platform when they are really not :hest:

NO FUCKING SHIT. It's for PC use too, not just gaming. Work, browsing, etc.

You retard. :sabu: All of that would be terrible on something over 42". Which is why people are clamoring for  32" OLED 144hz for PC which is the promised land.

1. It's not my logic, it's reality and something every display community agrees with. 

2. No, there is obviously a size limit. Hencey why people suggest over 27" for 4K.

LOL he's having a meltdown

LOL he's trying to boast about 144hz over the tv owner having 120hz

and he just tried to say that having a 32 inch tv is the "promised land"

:lawl::lawl:i actually laughed out loud on that one:lawl::lawl:

And its 16:9, still.

Man, the tv owners will be jealous when they see him playing Ragnor-oh wait.:lawl:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

OMFG this fucking clown who has a 3090 CONNECTED TO A FUCKING 1080p 60hz POS monitor is trying to talk shit about what other monitors people have.... STILL :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

And LOL...........you're NOT playing this game..... just like you didn't play the original one OMFG :kaz: 

I got this bitch melting down in a second thread:hest:

• NPC 1
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Damn all this fighting over me stating a fact in my first post.

This will run at 30 fps on the best/max option on PS5. 40 fps on second one. After that who gives a fucking lol playing 3/4/5th place settings.

It will also run at 30fps or even less at the best option on your 3080 :lebron:

Damn all this fighting over me stating a

.......lie?

Because we are in agreement, you did lie?

Correct?

You tried to boast about getting a better display than tv owners about 6 months ago.

And................you ended up NOT?

Correct?

And now you're trying to tell us that owning a 32 inch television

..............is the dream

MLK-1.jpg

• Haha 1