Digital Foundry: God of War Ragnarok on PS5 is like a maxed out PC Port with flawless performance!

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I guess if you put the same tires as a Porsche on your Toyota Tercel................then that essentially makes your car a Porsche equivalent.

Trying to compare different tires to two displays using the same panel might be the dumbest thing I have seen you say.

And you've said a lot of dumb things. :will:

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 16 page thread of lemshits having all kinds of meltdowns all becuase DF said that God of War Ragnarok looks and runs well on PS5       One of my most successful threads ever.

Sony Santa Monica are unstoppable gods. I can’t wait to pop this into my PS5 next week. I can’t imagine playing this masterpiece on a PS4 lol. I feel bad for anyone without a PS5 right now especially

This thread lol

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No it isn't.  Show me where I directly say that.

LOL you can't... 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight here:

22 hours ago, Remij said:

LOL Couponhurey too good for $7 savings now? :tom: 

Yes it is.  When I'm talking about idiot cows buying the console, entering that ecosystem, paying for the services, and buying $70 games.... I certainly DO have to own an Xbox for that.

And no sweetie... I'm not subscribed to GamePass

11.png

you specifically including "buying the console" as part of them being idiots.

you gave no qualifiers or exceptions.

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Trying to compare different tires to two displays using the same panel might be the dumbest thing I have seen you say.

Remember, this guy has his PC connected to a 1080p 60hz monitor.. with a 16:10 aspect ratio :lawl: 

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I like how mad they got for me merely stating what FPS this actually runs on in 4K.

Rofl.

I love how angry he is for continually getting caught lying.

And he's getting angry when I keep on pointing out how he's playing it at 0 resolution and 0 fps

:hest:

.........on his "dream" 32 inch television that he tried to claim was exactly the same as another high-end gaming monitor.:hest:

He even named the OTHER gaming monitor over repeatedly, while avoiding naming his actual television that he was using...........he was so embarrassed.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight here:

you specifically including "buying the console" as part of them being idiots.

you gave no qualifiers or exceptions.

I said nothing about GoWR there. :drake: 

LOL he swung and missed... again. :tom: 

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Nope, a monitor is powered by its image processor.

Just like having the same tire technology means nothing behind the engine that powers it.

You just got caught lying.

Correct?

Just now, Remij said:

I said nothing about GoWR there. :drake: 

Nope, that's not gonna work.

We were talking about BUYING THE PS5, and you saying that people buying that made them idiots.

And that quote proves it.

Sorry................that's a home run

You just lost the argument.

Here comes yer crying.

I love how angry he is for continually getting caught lying.

And he's getting angry when I keep on pointing out how he's playing it at 0 resolution and 0 fps

:hest:

.........on his "dream" 32 inch television that he tried to claim was exactly the same as another high-end gaming monitor.:hest:

He even named the OTHER gaming monitor over repeatedly, while avoiding naming his actual television that he was using...........he was so embarrassed.

His monitor SHITS on your PC monitor.  That's all anyone needs to know.

You want to talk about TVs... because your monitor is so shitty :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Remember, this guy has his PC connected to a 1080p 60hz monitor.. with a 16:10 aspect ratio :lawl: 

What the fuck?  @jehurey can you post your pc gaming setup this can't be real.

You're roasting my PC gaming setup for having the tied for first place PC gaming display, while you're using a 1080P for PC gaming? Fucking A. :rawf: I refuse to believe he's THAT much of a joke.

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's not what you said.  You said I'm going to :mj: 

LMFAO this clown can't even keep THAT story straight.  :cruise: 

No, your remark was about me not playing God of War 2

That's wrong.

That's what I was correcting you about.

You.......are playing it at 1080p and 30fps.......which makes you an idiot based on your own logic.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, that's not gonna work.

We were talking about BUYING THE PS5, and you saying that people buying that made them idiots.

And that quote proves it.

Sorry................that's a home run

You just lost the argument.

Here comes yer crying.

No, he's talking about me specifically making fun of people playing GoWR on PS5.

Where did I say anything making fun about people PLAYING God of War on PS5?

LOL He's losing... again.. he's Ragnalost :tom: 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You just got caught lying.

The HUB (Hardware Unboxed) review of the PG42UQ vs LG C2 states a primary difference of +15nits and 18 hz in most content, and a 10% window difference in HDR. They share the same panel, it's near impossible to distinguish the difference. This becomes zero once you turn off ASBL on the C2. He says it's a toss up for PC use. HUB straight up say they can't justify the PG42UQ over the C2.

You're grasping at straws. 

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

What the fuck?  @jehurey can you post your pc gaming setup this can't be real.

You're roasting my PC gaming setup for having the tied for first place PC gaming display, while you're using a 1080P for PC gaming? Fucking A. :rawf: I refuse to believe he's THAT much of a joke.

He's got it connected to a shitty old Dell POS monitor :lawl: 

60 fucking hz.. :rofl: 

No wonder why he's sitting on his couch... far away from his TV... with Windows @ 300% scaling resolution just so he can see it :omglol: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

You had your PC, for years, connected to a 16:9 monitor, and you had black bars so that you could try and play games in ultrawidescreen

on a shitty LCD

to show us screenshots of a PS4 port that you paid $40 for 4 years after the game launched

:lawl::lawl::lawl:oh my god, i didn't fully realize just how pathetic you looked back then.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No, he's talking about me specifically making fun of people playing GoWR on PS5.

And you said that people buying PS5's are idiots.....in a blanket statement

This was already explained to you

You pretending to play stupid to stall for time isn't going to work.

I just proved everything that I said.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, your remark was about me not playing God of War 2

That's wrong.

That's what I was correcting you about.

You.......are playing it at 1080p and 30fps.......which makes you an idiot based on your own logic.:drake:

Nope.

And nope.

You're the one calling me an idiot for buying a Sony first party game for full price :tom: 

You had your PC, for years, connected to a 16:9 monitor, and you had black bars so that you could try and play games in ultrawidescreen

on a shitty LCD

to show us screenshots of a PS4 port that you paid $40 for 4 years after the game launched

:lawl::lawl::lawl:oh my god, i didn't fully realize just how pathetic you looked back then.

Look at him... mad because his monitor is fucking ancient and we're making fun of him for it :sabu: 

You could say he's experiencing 60hurts right now :lawl: :lawl: 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Same panel with nearly no discernable visual difference apart from the coating. Especially in PC/Game mode where processing is turned off I believe. 

I can't believe you're trying to own me for having the tied best PC display. What a dope, you lied in your first post.

You literally just called people who bought a PS5 for God of War idiots :wow2:

What are you doing bro? You are completely devoid of any logic today. You’re emotional and you are showing off your lemming side too much :mj:

You keep contradicting yourself all over the place :hest: