Gamepass is an objective failure so far

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You were making fun of me for cancelling it... LMFAO.  Of course you're a subscriber :kaz: 

I bet Vampire Survivors being on there pisses you off though... since you wasted that $3 on it! :mad: 

:omglol: :ovolol: 

No, I'm not a subscriber at all. Already explained to you

I love how you are so angry that you're looking up MULTIPLE accounts of mine

Not one...............MULTIPLE:lawl::lawl::lawl:you have no idea how hilariously pathetic you look, there.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gamepass is an objective success for gamers 

I subscribed on PC for 2 years and don't miss it. I don't want my gaming options to be tailored around whatever's on the buffet. If it takes me 2 months to finish God of War, I don't want to be wastin

Microsoft misses Xbox Game Pass subscriber target for second year.   https://www.axios.com/2022/10/27/microsoft-xbox-game-pass-miss

Posted Images

You were making fun of me for cancelling it... LMFAO.  Of course you're a subscriber :kaz: 

I bet Vampire Survivors being on there pisses you off though... since you wasted that $3 on it! :mad: 

:omglol: :ovolol: 

He could have bought another can of Mountain Dew and get that sweet free GameAss subscription. :kaz: 

Jehurey =

dead GIF

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

He could have bought another can of Mountain Dew and get that sweet free GameAss subscription. :kaz: 

Jehurey =

dead GIF

from drinking the mountain dew, i probably would be dead.

thus proving that I didn't

I already explained to him that I have access to xCloud games because I am in the XCloud Beta Program, which opens up GamePass Ultimate games that are playable through Xcloud.

I don't pay for it.

Lemij already knows this.................he intentionally tries to lie to other people on the forum.:drake:

because

he's

that

butthurt

about

me:banderoos:

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

from drinking the mountain dew, i probably would be dead.

thus proving that I didn't

I already explained to him that I have access to xCloud games because I am in the XCloud Beta Program, which opens up GamePass Ultimate games that are playable through Xcloud.

I don't pay for it.

Lemij already knows this.................he intentionally tries to lie to other people on the forum.:drake:

because

he's

that

butthurt

about

me:banderoos:

Can't say I'm surprised you're actually not paying for it. :laff: 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't pay for it.

kaz.png

:lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

Just now, Ramza said:

Can't say I'm surprised you're actually not paying for it. :laff: 

Can't say I'm surprised you immediately try to shift and try and attempt to make fun at the very opposite, after pretending to make fun of me supposedly paying for it.

:tom:Thanks for demonstrating that no position you hold, matters, since your only objective is to be butthurt about me.

kaz.png

:lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

NNNNNNo.

I've been in Xcloud beta since early Summer 2020.

There was no such requirement at all.

He is though :hest: 

No, I'm not.

You're just wrong.

Just now, jehurey said:

Can't say I'm surprised you immediately try to shift and try and attempt to make fun at the very opposite, after pretending to make fun of me supposedly paying for it.

:tom:Thanks for demonstrating that no position you hold, matters, since your only objective is to be butthurt about me.

You did pay for it. 

And he made fun of you by saying it wasn't surprising... which it wouldn't have been, if it were true.

But you simply lie...  because I was in that exact program sweetie... and I know when they stopped it and started requiring the sub :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You did pay for it. 

And he made fun of you by saying it wasn't surprising...

Of course its not surprising to you..................you're stupid and you don't know you are wrong.

That thing you posted is an OPEN BETA for existing Gamepass subscribers.

I was not in a OPEN beta, sweetheart.:lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Of course its not surprising to you..................you're stupid and you don't know you are wrong.

That thing you posted is an OPEN BETA for existing Gamepass subscribers.

I was not in a OPEN beta, sweetheart.:lawl:

Sweetie.. the close beta closed.... and became the open beta which required the sub...  :lawl: 

OMFG this idiot :lawl: 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I was making fun of the fact you missed out on the mountain dew golden opportunity for a free month subscription. That debt you took for your 3090 won't pay itself, a few more months of mac n cheese and mountain dew/free GameAss and you should have paid your card. :laff: 

Edited by Ramza
  • dead 1
Just now, Remij said:

Sweetie.. the close beta closed.... and became the open beta which required the sub...  :lawl: 

OMFG this idiot :lawl: 

No. It didn't.

I love how you are now making things up, since you don't know jackshit.:tom:

45 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You already got your Gamepass subscription for taking a gay quiz on Microsoft.com and you want rewards on top?

I always knew you were a supreme hobo gamer. Probably have your gaming setup in container with a SD TV and a piss-stained poster of Final Fantasy XIV or some shit in the background for decoration.

Quite the downgrade from your mother's basement. Maybe it's time you get a job. 

what in the fuck is this, ramza? This wasn't directed to you, so why do you feel the need to respond like that? feeling small in our universe? You are wrong about the rewards, maybe look it up before you cry about it.

to answer it all: I'm fucking poor right now. And a drunk. So, why don't you take your amazing adventure of boring hours of Fallout 3 to yourself and don't bother real gamers, you cunt. BYE. 

Edited by kaz
Just now, Ramza said:

I was making fun of the fact you missed out on the mountain dew golden opportunity for a free month subscription. That debt you took for your 3090 won't pay itself, a few more months of mac n cheese and mountain dew and you should have paid your card. :laff: 

Yup, like I said..............your position is irrelevant.

because you are attempting anything you can, and hoping at least one thing will stick.

Like everything you just typed in that post, for example.

The 3090 end up costing me less than $500 since I made a profit turning around and selling two 3080's

Notice how you do nothing but ssssssssssssssssswing and miss.:drake:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes it did... I WAS IN IT :drake: 

Please be stupid enough to argue with me on this :hest: 

No, you don't know.

I love how he thinks he can create a tangent in this thread for the fact that he ran away from this

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No it didn't show any such thing.

SHow me how the needle moved.

When The Outer Worlds released, I remember the Gamepass subscribers being 10 million before The Outer Worlds release, and then 13 million about a month or so after The Other Worlds release.

That's 3 million during the time of the game releasing.

Please show me how roughly 2 million new subscribers leading up to FH5 and Halo is better than that.

I'll wait.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:he got busted

his response is gonna be even funnier when he tries projecting what he's doing onto me.