even with most of the bugs fixed, cyberpunk is bad

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

You might have to forgive some of them, they may have played it on console. 

Oh no, I take the awful launch into consideration that doesn't change the fact that the AMAZING MAIN STORY WAS DONE and also THE INCREDIBLCE SIDE QUESTS, let alone NIGHT CITY

the launch for consoles was a disaster  I get it but it's not a METRIC TO JUDGE THE FUCKING GAME NOW

oh sorry remij, I know you don't hate on the game,  I was just carried away

Edited by kaz
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

It lacks endgame content lol.

It has a lot of good content yea but I wish it had something else to do after you beat the main story and side content.

We need that new DLC or New Game+ Mode badly.

MY GOD IT HAS ENOUGH CONTENT, YOU FUCKING NEANDERTHAL. play the game.

• Haha 1

The story IS NOT AMAZING. Surprisingly few characters actually matter in the end.

I have better memories of random cult members I abused in Cult of the Lamb than Panam who is probably the best Cyberpunk character. They kill important characters too early so they really don't matter by the end. Johnny Silverhand is copying Tyler Durden with about 5% of the chaotic energy. Boring shit.

The ending is tedious, adds about an hour to the game, and then STILL doesn't do anything cool.

And saying all this, the story is the only reason to actually finish the game because it's not fun at all to play. In the big finale combat encounters, I literally just slashed with my sword while the boss shot me, and I kept pumping med kits to stay alive.

• NPC 2
On 2022-11-28 at 4:46 PM, sugarhigh said:

The story IS NOT AMAZING. Surprisingly few characters actually matter in the end.

I have better memories of random cult members I abused in Cult of the Lamb than Panam who is probably the best Cyberpunk character. They kill important characters too early so they really don't matter by the end. Johnny Silverhand is copying Tyler Durden with about 5% of the chaotic energy. Boring shit.

The ending is tedious, adds about an hour to the game, and then STILL doesn't do anything cool.

And saying all this, the story is the only reason to actually finish the game because it's not fun at all to play. In the big finale combat encounters, I literally just slashed with my sword while the boss shot me, and I kept pumping med kits to stay alive.

well, your opinion, but saying the story is bad because not many characters matter is just LMFAO. 

Nobody has the balls to write a story like CDPR and keep at it. This is not disney like every other vidja story. pfff. And nobody says the story is the only reason to finish, it is the whole game. 

4 hours ago, kaz said:

well, your opinion, but saying the story is bad because not many characters matter is just LMFAO. 

Nobody has the balls to write a story like CDPR and keep at it. This is not disney like every other vidja story. pfff. And nobody says the story is the only reason to finish, it is the whole game. 

It's not only the characters, it's the journey. I started out hating the corp, then I kinda helped the corp, then the corp held me prisoner for a boring hour of gameplay, then I died. And Keanu Reeves was there for some of the time...

Edited by sugarhigh
  • Confused 1
On 2022-11-27 at 3:06 PM, kaz said:

for every bad word I hear about this MASTERPIECE from others the urge for a 3rd playthrough increases. It is without a doubt THE BEST GAME EVER MADE :gasp: :blessed:  GODPUNK  :wow: :wow2: 

You still doing lip service to this trash game.

It's Mediocre at best.

Cyberpunk 2077 makes Blue Dragon look like AAA game.

• Haha 1

guys it's all good, I'm only half serious. It's the best game ever made but I understand if some people don't like it at all or never got warm with the world and story. I have my fair share of complaints myself like the stupid talents that give you plus 10% dmg etc :alarm2:   

CDPR owns but they can't make a good fucking combat system :tom:   I enjoy it still though, katana or mantis blades is so easy but very satisfying to look at, like limbs flying in GODcher 3