Callisto Protocol is a FLOP (5/10 at GS)

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, I'm not aware it didn't work.  I see the image doofus.  I made another link to rule out the first one not embedding for some reason... on the off chance you weren't just being a dipshit.

No, that isn't it.

Other times in which you were confident that you posted something correctly, you wouldn't move a finger to re-post it.

You're re-posting it because you know you fucked up.

Yes..........you are that predictable.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reddit/Steam reviews.    

Another win for PS5.... Those Xbox tools still didn't come in huh?

wait a minute didn't somebody go out of their way to make an entire new post to say that the PS5 version might be the one in bad shape?   as illogical as it would have seemed to post video o

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

They're not going to play the game on all potential PC configurations.

We've already told you that.

Your answers basically keep on saying one thing, when you boil it down:

"They just need to treat the PC development of the game on the same level as the lead version of the game."

That's not happening.

PC versions are ports.

They are never going to be a "lead version" of any game, outside of maybe CDPR.

Dude, they don't have to...

The PSO data is completely GPU/DRIVER agnostic.  

That data is logged when they play the game (if they remembered to set those two switches like I said).... then that file it generates can be reintegrated into the new build.  That gives the game the information it needs to THEN COMPILE THE SHADERS ON OUR SPECIFIC HARDWARE....

And the rest of your post is just laughable.  Keep trying :tom: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, that isn't it.

Other times in which you were confident that you posted something correctly, you wouldn't move a finger to re-post it.

You're re-posting it because you know you fucked up.

Yes..........you are that predictable.

Times in which I confidently linked an image correctly?? :drake: 

This fucking CLOWN HAHA OMFG:lawl: 

This kid is literally trying to win SOMETHING here... :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

Times in which I confidently linked an image correctly?? :drake: 

This fucking CLOWN HAHA OMFG:lawl: 

This kid is literally trying to win SOMETHING here... :mj: 

I love how he's trying to smiley his way out of this, which is proof that he knows he fucked up and is trying to lie his way through it.

If you truly thought you posted it correctly, you wouldn't be acting like this, you would be acting like "wtf? I dunno what you are talking about" and just lightly chuckling.

Instead, you're actually getting louder and louder with each of your posts.

You are so predictable. Its so obvious when you are lying.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how he's trying to smiley his way out of this, which is proof that he knows he fucked up and is trying to lie his way through it.

If you truly thought you posted it correctly, you wouldn't be acting like this, you would be acting like "wtf? I dunno what you are talking about" and just lightly chuckling.

Instead, you're actually getting louder and louder with each of your posts.

You are so predictable. Its so obvious when you are lying.

I love how you're holding on for dear life to this pathetic attempt to win something... because I'm completely and utterly making you look stupid in your other attempt at an arguement :sabu: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude, they don't have to...

The PSO data is completely GPU/DRIVER agnostic.  

That data is logged when they play the game (if they remembered to set those two switches like I said).... then that file it generates can be reintegrated into the new build.  That gives the game the information it needs to THEN COMPILE THE SHADERS ON OUR SPECIFIC HARDWARE....

And the rest of your post is just laughable.  Keep trying :tom: 

but you're still talking about the game compiling the shaders at run-time...........which is already the cause of the stuttering.

That's not pre-compiling shaders, like you previously claimed.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I love how you're holding on for dear life to this pathetic attempt to win something... because I'm completely and utterly making you look stupid in your other attempt at an arguement :sabu: 

He's now trying to make me sound like this is a BIG DEAL for me........when he's the one losing his shit more and more, all because I am saying that its obvious that he knows he fucked up posting a link and he's looking dumber by trying to double-down on lying about it.

LOL:drake:me reading him like a thin pamphlet really seems to piss him off.

Just now, jehurey said:

but you're still talking about the game compiling the shaders at run-time...........which is already the cause of the stuttering.

That's not pre-compiling shaders, like you previously claimed.

I'm talking about the game compiling shaders at launch... before we play the damn game.......

And no... it's actually not the shaders which cause the hitching, it's the PSO compilation which actually causes the stutter.  The shaders and permutations compile EXTREMELY fast... when the PSO is already compiled..  That's literally why PSOs were created for DX12 and Vulkan in the first place.  PSOs give the shader the exact state of the pipeline required for compilation.  They were ironically actually made to ensure that shaders would not stutter when compiled... So they essentially just shifted the problem over.  But PSOs can be pre-compiled...  You can play the game, collect the PSO data, and then know what PSOs are required for which shaders.

And yes, that is pre-compiling shaders.  With the PSO data collected and integrated into the build, they can compile the shaders whenever they want.  Many games do a big process right as the game is launched for the first time.  Some do it in the menus.. and they can also do it in the background during gameplay on separate threads which ensure that the main thread is never stalled.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's now trying to make me sound like this is a BIG DEAL for me........when he's the one losing his shit more and more, all because I am saying that its obvious that he knows he fucked up posting a link and he's looking dumber by trying to double-down on lying about it.

LOL:drake:me reading him like a thin pamphlet really seems to piss him off.

You're really just being dumb.  And you're ignoring what the image showed... Glen literally saying what I said.  They didn't patch the PSO data back into the rebuild... and so that's what they're doing right now.. rebuilding the game with the PSO cache  :tom:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're really just being dumb.  And you're ignoring what the image showed... Glen literally saying what I said.  They didn't patch the PSO data back into the rebuild... and so that's what they're doing right now.. rebuilding the game with the PSO cache  :tom:

I literally said "ANY MINUTE NOW"

:tom:this poor guy was so angry he had tunnel-vision and didn't see what I had typed

ANY MINUTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us know when it happens!

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm talking about the game compiling shaders at launch... before we play the damn game.......

the game is not going to have a long install and generate the shaders.

that's not going to happen. especially with one with so many dynamic shaders and different graphics options.

only to then have to do that again with every game patch, or every driver firmware update.

your "solutions" are just so laughably stupid and childish.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I literally said "ANY MINUTE NOW"

:tom:this poor guy was so angry he had tunnel-vision and didn't see what I had typed

ANY MINUTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us know when it happens!

If you're not seeing it from two different links... the problem is you :drake: 

So then he just confirmed that it has been HIM that's wrong this entire time... blaming me :lawl: 

the game is not going to have a long install and generate the shaders.

that's not going to happen. especially with one with so many dynamic shaders and different graphics options.

only to then have to do that again with every game patch, or every driver firmware update.

your "solutions" are just so laughably stupid and childish.

Jesus christ you really are fucking stupid, look at you! :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

If you're not seeing it from two different links... the problem is you :drake: 

So then he just confirmed that it has been HIM that's wrong this entire time... blaming me :lawl: 

No...........take a look when I said "ANY MINUTE NOW"

it was after your second link.

:tom:oh man...............did you see how quickly you just jumped at trying to claim victory? LOL

We now know who was the one desperate to find any sort of win. Thanks for that.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Jesus christ you really are fucking stupid, look at you! :lawl: 

Nope, that's not going to work either.

You really don't know what you are talking about, and if you really thought the answer was that simple, you'd be harassing the developers on twitter and anybody who would listen.

Just now, jehurey said:

No...........take a look when I said "ANY MINUTE NOW"

it was after your second link.

:tom:oh man...............did you see how quickly you just jumped at trying to claim victory? LOL

We now know who was the one desperate to find any sort of win. Thanks for that.

^look at him still talking about this shit :lawl: 

I'd be talking about images not working too if I was getting completely fucking schooled in the other argument :omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

^look at him still talking about this shit :lawl: 

I'd be talking about images not working too if I was getting completely fucking schooled in the other argument :omglol: 

LOL he's trying to change his stance after every single post, it now seems like.

He really did get angry, over just about anything.

But mostly because I kept on pushing him to explain his "technical knowledge" of the issue until he realized how stupid and childish his answer was, and now he's just mad all over.

Nope, that's not going to work either.

You really don't know what you are talking about, and if you really thought the answer was that simple, you'd be harassing the developers on twitter and anybody who would listen.

Jerky doesn't think PC games pre-compile shaders at start up :lawl: 

OMFG :drake: