post ur steam sale haul

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$158   Already had Elden Ring on PS5 but I think I'll play it more with Deck/Desktop cloud sync. Also already had the original versions of Metro so I played myself there if the Redux isn't

Jokes on you, I already have an hour into Inscryption and have killed two bosses.

well I play pretty much exclusively as vanguard, but I wanna switch to a knight soon. I want those horns 😈     

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Whatever you gotta do to get thru the day, that IT help desk gig gotta be driving you crazy :hehe:

LOL i don't work IT help desk. I literally said years ago that I work for a Semiconductor manufacturing company in their sales office.:hest:Even Clearacell posted the name of the company.

Oh man..............I already know he's trying to look at my LinkedIn.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL i don't work IT help desk. I literally said years ago that I work for a Semiconductor manufacturing company in their sales office.:hest:Even Clearacell posted the name of the company.

Oh man..............I already know he's trying to look at my LinkedIn.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Whatever you say phone boy :tom:

Just now, ghostz said:

LOL you're the call center loser who reports to Sheila.

nQ2aetl.png

You had to go to work this morning in the cold.:hest:posting at 9am on this forum like a fucking loser who has to clock into work while I was asleep because I wasn't going to go in today at all.

LOL you're the call center loser who reports to Sheila.

nQ2aetl.png

You had to go to work this morning in the cold.:hest:posting at 9am on this forum like a fucking loser who has to clock into work while I was asleep because I wasn't going to go in today at all.

I’m calling into the IT desk tomorrow :kaz:

better be good or I’m giving you a bad review :bena:

Nothing yet but I want:

Postal 4: No Regerts 

Midnight Fight Express

WW1: Isonzo Italian Front 

Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord

I might just get one or two. FO76 is taking all my time.