Should TikTok be banned?

5 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No it’s just funny videos really. 

And it's extremely addictive. I see my nephews and nieces mindlessly staring at it for fucking hours. It's not good. 

7 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

People look at their phones in general more than TikTok. Should we get rid of phones?

No. If you're using it for communicating that's not really a bad thing. The amount of data mining China is doing on our younger generations is also a concern, no? 

18 minutes ago, Cooke said:

No. If you're using it for communicating that's not really a bad thing. The amount of data mining China is doing on our younger generations is also a concern, no? 

Plenty of ppl use TikTok for communication

and no I don’t care about my data being mined. There’s not really a reason to. If I cared I wouldn’t use a cell phone at all

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Great input. Thank you for this. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Lol Ghostz is owning you. This is how silly your point is and why you are a cunt. No one loves China mining their data and probably don't like every other company in the world doing the same either. You act like it's only TikTok that's data mining. 

It's also cra... Actually no, its not crazy that you of all people are like "kids are hooked on this app, so it should be banned." so casually with zero self awareness. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Ghostz is owning you. This is how silly your point is and why you are a cunt. No one loves China mining their data and probably don't like every other company in the world doing the same either. You act like it's only TikTok that's data mining. 

It's also cra... Actually no, its not crazy that you of all people are like "kids are hooked on this app, so it should be banned." so casually with zero self awareness. 

OK we get it. You love shit apps that suck the lives out of people and they become mindless goons like yourself.