Doctor Jordan Perterson to be sent to a social media re-education camp in Canada.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Neo nazis extremists are an absolute minority and poses very little danger in America. Then you have a few black artists who hates jews because they control the music industry. Oh no. 

I mean, Kanye West saying I love Hitler is the biggest anti semitic news that happened in America as of late, right? Pfft, lol. 

I think the Jews are doing just fine. Not saying that hating on them is acceptable but I don't think it's a very important issue at this point in time. Pretty sure I can find more victimized groups of people quite easily in 2023, this isn't 1940. 

Lmfao I love how you believe there's a conspiracy among American teachers across the country to trick kids into changing genders, but antisemitism, racism, sexism rare Nothing Burgers people don't need to worry about. 

I'm not going to say that is priveledge, it sounds that way. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dude’s probably the same as those people who wear a mask when driving in a car by themselves  poor brainwashed saps

Lmao at the simplistic labels. Transphobe, climate change denier, anti vaxxer.       Of course none of you have any issues with this. Totalitarian leftist scumbags showing their tr

yikes a literal human guinea pig vaxtard trying to justify being a brainwashed zombie   How many boosters left? ahahahahahahahaha Don't forget the mask buddy!

Low test pudgy feminist Systemwars turbo-boosted vaxxies believe in re-education camps and rehabilitation courses for wrong thinking, let that sink in for a minute. The commie mind virus has crippled their ability to think freely.

Honestly a sad sight to witness, only the gym and exorcism can save you now 😔

46 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Low test pudgy feminist Systemwars turbo-boosted vaxxies believe in re-education camps and rehabilitation courses for wrong thinking, let that sink in for a minute. The commie mind virus has crippled their ability to think freely.

Honestly a sad sight to witness, only the gym and exorcism can save you now 😔

Lol a face that repulses people and a personality to match. 

We could walk for an hour through every single city of the world and guess who'd win in getting beaten up more often, getting dirty looks or get bananas thrown at him?  :tom5:

Edited by bhytre
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

We could walk for an hour through every single city of the world and guess who'd win in getting beaten up more often, getting dirty looks or get bananas thrown at him?  :tom5:

Lmfao You. Being white isn't as much as an advantage as you think lol. You are still hard to look at directly.