Doctor Jordan Perterson to be sent to a social media re-education camp in Canada.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Once again, leftist have issues with people questioning things and not taking everything at face value like a bunch of NPCs.

Cope harder. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dude’s probably the same as those people who wear a mask when driving in a car by themselves  poor brainwashed saps

Lmao at the simplistic labels. Transphobe, climate change denier, anti vaxxer.       Of course none of you have any issues with this. Totalitarian leftist scumbags showing their tr

yikes a literal human guinea pig vaxtard trying to justify being a brainwashed zombie   How many boosters left? ahahahahahahahaha Don't forget the mask buddy!

Why did they change the definition of vaccines? And why is it called climate change instead of global warming?

Why? Because when you're wrong it's easier to change the definition than it is the defend your argument. 

18 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Why did they change the definition of vaccines? And why is it called climate change instead of global warming?

Why? Because when you're wrong it's easier to change the definition than it is the defend your argument. 

except the definition wasn't changed.

you've already been proven wrong on this, multiple times already

why do you feel the need to play stupid...................and attempt to repeat an already-debunked talking point?

Did you think we would just.............forgot, or something?

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

except the definition wasn't changed.

you've already been proven wrong on this, multiple times already

why do you feel the need to play stupid...................and attempt to repeat an already-debunked talking point?

Did you think we would just.............forgot, or something?

The definition changed you twat. You didn't prove ANYTHING. 

If we had an actual vaccine based on the definition from 2019 the pandemic would be over. But what do we have? A therapeutic that creates an immune response. 

It used to be a shot that gave you IMMUNITY to a disease. Not just a response from your immune system. That is how small pox was eradicated.  By an ACTUAL VACCINE. 

7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

The definition changed you twat. You didn't prove ANYTHING. 

No it didn't.

This has already been debunked.

You already KNOW that we've debunked it, and told it to you, directly to your face.

Multiple times.

Correct?

How can we fucking call a shot that lasts a few months that doesn't prevent infection or transmission a vaccine? Is that honestly what you think a vaccine is jerry? Might as well call Tylenol a vaccine for headaches. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it didn't.

This has already been debunked.

You already KNOW that we've debunked it, and told it to you, directly to your face.

Multiple times.

Correct?

You didn't debunk anything. And you're not debunking anything now. 

According to an archived version of the dictionary's website, Merriam-Webster formerly said a "vaccine" was "a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease

The new definition of "vaccine", published in May, reads: "a preparation that is administered – as by injection – to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease." 

Weird how they changed it months after we see the "vaccines" not preventing transmissions and providing immunity.  Just a coincidence though right? 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

As I said, it all sounds very nice on the surface but this is not about Doctor Jordan Peterson medical malpractices and actual complains from patients. It's about what he said on the internet.

The College of Psychologists, the profession’s governing body in Ontario, appointed an investigator in March to examine complaints about Mr. Peterson’s comments on Twitter and the popular Joe Rogan podcast. On Nov. 22, the College’s panel released a decision. Per images provided by Mr. Peterson, the panel ruled: “The comments at issue appear to undermine the public trust in the profession as a whole, and raise questions about your ability to carry out your responsibilities as a psychologist.”

Let's take a look at those comments that question is abilities to do his profession. Lmao this is 100% political. Feel free to pretend otherwise, you dishonest pos. He's causing harm through words. ;( 

What are these comments? Calling Elliot Page, the transgender actor, by his former name, “Ellen,” and the pronoun “her,” on Twitter. Calling an adviser to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau a “prik.” A sarcastic crack at antigrowth environmentalists for not caring that their energy policies lead to more deaths of poor Third World children.

Calling a former client “vindictive.” Objecting to a Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover of a plus-size model: “Sorry. Not Beautiful. And no amount of authoritarian tolerance is going to change that.” In Canada even offenses begin with “sorry.”

“The impact risk in this case is significant,” the panel found, because the comments “may cause harm.” It counseled Mr. Peterson that coaching would help “mitigate any risks to the public.” The College of Psychologists declined to comment on the case, citing confidentiality.

Surprised they didn't mention him calling Profesional surgeons who perform legal sex change operations Nazi criminals. His weird cult leader bullshit, mulling over whether he's a religious profit or not, publicly lying multiple times about his actual credentials and expertise, offering statements of people's mental state he himself didn't personally diagnose, publicly harassing innocent people online. 

The worst possible outcome is he loses his license. This won't stop him from being the second biggest incel icon and right wing warrior. I'm surprised this fuckhead still has it to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Surprised they didn't mention him calling Profesional surgeons who perform legal sex change operations Nazi criminals. His weird cult leader bullshit, mulling over whether he's a religious profit or not, publicly lying multiple times about his actual credentials and expertise, offering statements of people's mental state he himself didn't personally diagnose, publicly harassing innocent people online. 

The worst possible outcome is he loses his license. This won't stop him from being the second biggest incel icon and right wing warrior. I'm surprised this fuckhead still has it to be honest. 

Oh no, he went against the surgeons that perform butchery of children healthy sexual organs and it's unethical, lucrative business.

Harassing innocent people like misgendering multi millionaire public figure Eliot Page. Oh my god. ;( 

So basically, you agree it's political. Lmao. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

As I said, it all sounds very nice on the surface but this is not about Doctor Jordan Peterson medical malpractices and actual complains from patients. It's about what he said on the internet.

The College of Psychologists, the profession’s governing body in Ontario, appointed an investigator in March to examine complaints about Mr. Peterson’s comments on Twitter and the popular Joe Rogan podcast. On Nov. 22, the College’s panel released a decision. Per images provided by Mr. Peterson, the panel ruled: “The comments at issue appear to undermine the public trust in the profession as a whole, and raise questions about your ability to carry out your responsibilities as a psychologist.”

Let's take a look at those comments that question is abilities to do his profession. Lmao this is 100% political. Feel free to pretend otherwise, you dishonest pos. He's causing harm through words. ;( 

What are these comments? Calling Elliot Page, the transgender actor, by his former name, “Ellen,” and the pronoun “her,” on Twitter. Calling an adviser to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau a “prik.” A sarcastic crack at antigrowth environmentalists for not caring that their energy policies lead to more deaths of poor Third World children.

Calling a former client “vindictive.” Objecting to a Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover of a plus-size model: “Sorry. Not Beautiful. And no amount of authoritarian tolerance is going to change that.” In Canada even offenses begin with “sorry.”

“The impact risk in this case is significant,” the panel found, because the comments “may cause harm.” It counseled Mr. Peterson that coaching would help “mitigate any risks to the public.” The College of Psychologists declined to comment on the case, citing confidentiality.

So you haven't seen full request and are just talking out of your ass about it. 

Just like I said. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh no, he went against the surgeons that perform butchery of children healthy sexual organs and it's unethical, lucrative business.

Harassing innocent people like misgendering multi millionaire public figure Eliot Page. Oh my god. ;( 

So basically, you agree it's political. Lmao. 

What I mentioned isn't politics, that's just how activated a bot you are. For 4 years the media has tried to get many professional psychologist to diagnose Trump for his apparent narcissism and nearly all would abstaining as it's not  professional for them to do so...actually fuck this. 

I'm tired of you, and other right wing boot lickers constantly misrepresenting information, lying, or putting words into people's mouths. 

This is political for you because you automatically side with any right winger and only care about whatever you think the left is up to. This fucking farce you are trying to keep up is a broken record. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

This was already fact checked.

Experts say changes to CDC’s vaccination definition are normal | AP News

It was changed to be more accurate so Low IQ idiots would stop misinterpreting what vaccines actually do. Instead the Low IQ idiots made a conspiracy theory about this.

I believe you were told this by multiple other posters. So are you stupid or are you trolling? 

Edited by Substatic
3 hours ago, Cooke said:

You didn't debunk anything. And you're not debunking anything now. 

According to an archived version of the dictionary's website, Merriam-Webster formerly said a "vaccine" was "a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease

The new definition of "vaccine", published in May, reads: "a preparation that is administered – as by injection – to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease." 

Weird how they changed it months after we see the "vaccines" not preventing transmissions and providing immunity.  Just a coincidence though right? 

No, you literally posted two sentences that mean the same thing.

"artificially increase" is the SAME EXACT MEANING as "stimulate immune response"

Neither of those, at no point..........imply "FULL PREVENTION"

Never.

Not Once.

So yes...............you are debunked.

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What I mentioned isn't politics, that's just how activated a bot you are. For 4 years the media has tried to get many professional psychologist to diagnose Trump for his apparent narcissism and nearly all would abstaining as it's not  professional for them to do so...actually fuck this. 

I'm tired of you, and other right wing boot lickers constantly misrepresenting information, lying, or putting words into people's mouths. 

This is political for you because you automatically side with any right winger and only care about whatever you think the left is up to. This fucking farce you are trying to keep up is a broken record. 

Lmao please, all you ever do is shut down any conversation that you don't like by labelling and insulting people. You're the only broken record here, idiot. 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmao please, all you ever do is shut down any conversation that you don't like by labelling and insulting people. You're the only broken record here, idiot. 

Here you go lying again. 

On most topics including this one, you only have one conclusion: Wokism. Woke people are destroying every fabric of reality to people like you. Woke psychologist are mad he's off the reservation. That's the only story in your mind. 

You labeled yourself. I try to be respectful as possible, but I think not cursing you people's ancestors is being kind. Between you, Cooke, and Twinblade, collectively y'all have neve incapable of making a valid argument or proved someone else wrong more than 2 or 3 times in the entire forum's existence, yet you three are constantly the most smug for some reason. 

You guys get the rug pulled on a daily basis here. Half of the time neither of you even know what you are talking about. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Here you go lying again. 

On most topics including this one, you only have one conclusion: Wokism. Woke people are destroying every fabric of reality to people like you. Woke psychologist are mad he's off the reservation. That's the only story in your mind. 

You labeled yourself. I try to be respectful as possible, but I think not cursing you people's ancestors is being kind. Between you, Cooke, and Twinblade, collectively y'all have neve incapable of making a valid argument or proved someone else wrong more than 2 or 3 times in the entire forum's existence, yet you three are constantly the most smug for some reason. 

You guys get the rug pulled on a daily basis here. Half of the time neither of you even know what you are talking about. 

Uh uh, sure. You never label anyone. It's funny because no one else has ever called me a racist, transphobe or bigot in my entire life but you. 

Yes, wokeness is a plague on today's society. 

No you labeled me through you narrow minded view, can't express concerns without being some x-phobe something.

What do you mean by not cursing my ancestors? Are you on crack? I'm French Canadian you fucking moron, by all means, if you want to downplay my ancestors go right ahead. I will educate you on the topic gladly, you woke imbecile. 

That's all in your head. You think you guys won something but you're just typical NPCs regurgitating the typical democrats/woke leftists BS and being in constant denial of reality. I know your stand on everything before you even pronounced yourself, because it's the same stance as your little leftists friends, you're not special in any way.

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Uh uh, sure. You never label anyone. It's funny because no one else has ever called me a racist, transphobe or bigot in my entire life but you. 

I pointed it out to you. All the transphobia was you're doing. I don't know what kind of people you know, but if they think how you do they are probably transphobes/homophobes themselves. 

Yes, wokeness is a plague on today's society. 

Yes, not racism or sexism or antisemitism. The real plague is a buzzword so vague you can't describe it. 

I find it interesting that when forced to describe what woke is, right wingers define it as "keeping awareness of historical inequalities. 

No you labeled me through you narrow minded view, can't express concerns without being some x-phobe something.

Yes. Your over inflated, highly specific, yet unsubstantiated concerns based solely on your view of queer people. 

What do you mean by not cursing my ancestors? Are you on crack? I'm French Canadian you fucking moron, by all means, if you want to downplay my ancestors go right ahead. I will educate you on the topic gladly, you woke imbecile. 

That's all in your head. You think you guys won something but you're just typical NPCs regurgitating the typical democrats/woke leftists BS and being in constant denial of reality. I know your stand on everything before you even pronounced yourself, because it's the same stance as your little leftists friends, you're not special in any way.

Cool, more buzzwords 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

transphobia  transphobes/homophobes 

racism sexism antisemitism. buzzword 

right wingers

queer people. 

more buzzwords 

Lmao. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, Anti-Semitism is just a political buzzword.

Neo nazis extremists are an absolute minority and poses very little danger in America. Then you have a few black artists who hates jews because they control the music industry. Oh no. 

I mean, Kanye West saying I love Hitler is the biggest anti semitic news that happened in America as of late, right? Pfft, lol. 

I think the Jews are doing just fine. Not saying that hating on them is acceptable but I don't think it's a very important issue at this point in time. Pretty sure I can find more victimized groups of people quite easily in 2023, this isn't 1940.