Hogwarts Legacy Is Currently The Best Selling Game On Steam

Just now, Goukosan said:

Not making fun of him liking tranny dick... That his prerogative whatever he does in his private life.... More power to ghostz and his love for Tranny dick... Love is love :fag:

Well that’s weird, you’re using a gay representing emoji to say I like tranny dick, but trans women are supposed to be women, so why use a gay emoji? :wonder:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, this closet homophobe.  

When Harry Potter became an icon of far right ideology   you can't reason with these clowns.

"trannies" is a bigoted slur which is violence towards the trans community. Be better, be an ally.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Not making fun of him liking tranny dick... That his prerogative whatever he does in his private life.... More power to ghostz and his love for Tranny dick... Love is love :fag:

Lol, this closet homophobe. :pavarotti: 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Well that’s weird, you’re using a gay representing emoji to say I like tranny dick, but trans women are supposed to be women, so why use a gay emoji? :wonder:

Because you say they're men and you love them anyway.... So that makes you gay ghostz.... :fag:

Just now, Ramza said:

Lol, this closet homophobe. :pavarotti: 

Ghostz professing his love for Tranny dick..who he says are men Somehow makes me a homophobe? ... Lmfao

I'm supporting ghostz in his journey of him coming out the closet.... Let the guy be gay  and free :fag:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Ghostz professing his love for Tranny dick..who he says are men Somehow makes me a homophobe? ... Lmfao

I'm supporting ghostz in his journey of him coming out the closet.... Let the guy be gay  and free :fag:

No, you claimed there was no outrage, we showed you there was, now you’re losing your shit and trying to insult me by saying i like transsexuals… which is just a made up lie because you have nothing else to say after getting owned. :drake:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

His true colors are finally showing. He hates the gays! :vince:

I asked the FBI to keep track of his neo nazi Twitter account for possible hate speech.

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, you claimed there was no outrage, we showed you there was, now you’re losing your shit and trying to insult me by saying i like transsexuals… which is just a made up lie because you have nothing else to say after getting owned. :drake:

I'm not insulting you im supporting you.  It's ok that you love it ghostz... Be proud of who you are and what you love :fag:

12 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Whose outraged resetera is banning people? 

Any place I can find this topic being discussed. IE:

Resetera forum bans Hogwarts Legacy threads, due to designer’s ‘bigoted views’ | VGC (videogameschronicle.com)

Comments are so salty. ResetEra is stupid to do this,  but it's a private forum. Whining about it like a little bitch and derailing every thread on this game even when the OP never mentioned that stupid forum is being upset and angry. GameDrunk had to delete the last thread due to TB's tears.

Edited by Substatic
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Even when you're to pass yourself as not hateful, you can't help yourself but make a mockery of it. 

This is quite amazing, you are literally a homophobe. Lmfao. I only brought it up as a joke.

But then again, no surprises here, Leftists are always the most morally bankrupt individuals in the end and no amount of hollow virtue signaling has ever changed that fact. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Even when you're to pass yourself as not hateful, you can't help yourself but make a mockery of it. 

This is quite amazing, you are literally a homophobe. Lmfao. I only brought it up as a joke.

But then again, no surprises here, Leftists are always the most morally bankrupt individuals in the end and no amount of hollow virtue signaling has ever changed that fact. 

I don't hate that ghostz loves trannys. 

Stop projecting your hate of them onto me. 

Let the guy love what he loves. 

8 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Any place I can find this topic being discussed. IE:

Resetera forum bans Hogwarts Legacy threads, due to designer’s ‘bigoted views’ | VGC (videogameschronicle.com)

Comments are so salty. ResetEra is stupid to do this,  but it's a private forum. Whining about it like a little bitch and derailing every thread on this game even when the OP never mentioned that stupid forum is being upset and angry. GameDrunk had to delete the last thread due to TB's tears.

I’ve never heard of that site but there are 11 comments. There are thousands on resetera praising the ban. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The smiley he’s using can be displayed by typing “: fag :”

he really hates the gays :vince:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I’ve never heard of that site but there are 11 comments. There are thousands on resetera praising the ban. 

You never heard of the thread that was banned a few days ago that's still on the front page here due to TB crying about this same thing?

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm not insulting you im supporting you.  It's ok that you love it ghostz... Be proud of who you are and what you love :fag:

why are you even talking about me in a thread about hogwarts? Oh yeah, because you got put in your place immediately. LOL. Your only hope is to have this thread locked at this point. 

seems like you’re pretty outraged yourself :vince:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line