Starfield probably delayed again

Good, good. If MS rush Bethesda they're gonna have a disaster on their hands.

Best to give them the time they need, even if it seems like it's taking forever, this is not your typical GAAS/low budget Gamepass filler trash. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Good, good. If MS rush Bethesda they're gonna have a disaster on their hands.

Best to give them the time they need, even if it seems like it's taking forever, this is not your typical GAAS/low budget Gamepass filler trash. 

Bethesda is not going to have a slick, smooth perfectly running, non-bug open world game............ever.

It will never happen.

They're not delaying it because they want it to be perfect.

They're delaying it because either entire features aren't finished, or they haven't finished making their quest content yet. OR because the game is still running so bad that they have to try and fix it as much as they can.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Bethesda is not going to have a slick, smooth perfectly running, non-bug open world game............ever.

It will never happen.

They're not delaying it because they want it to be perfect.

They're delaying it because either entire features aren't finished, or they haven't finished making their quest content yet. OR because the game is still running so bad that they have to try and fix it as much as they can.

I actually agree with everything you just said. 

My fear is that Microsoft will rush them into releasing a game that isn't properly done just to sell Xbox/Gamepass. We can say what we want about Bethesda graphics engines and the technical side of things but their games never lacked in content or felt like it was rushed to the market. All their RPGs are very ambitious in scale and never feel incomplete. 

Except for Fallout 76 launch and look how badly it damaged their reputation. Most likely because they told themself ''we'll just add it in later'', which is something MS wouldn't mind to hear, as long as it beefs up their Gamepass portfolio.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I actually agree with everything you just said. 

My fear is that Microsoft will rush them into releasing a game that isn't properly done just to sell Xbox/Gamepass. We can say what we want about Bethesda graphics engines and the technical side of things but their games never lacked in content or felt like it was rushed to the market. All their RPGs are very ambitious in scale and never feel incomplete. 

Except for Fallout 76 launch and look how badly it damaged their reputation. Most likely because they told themself ''we'll just add it in later'', which is something MS wouldn't mind to hear, as long as it beefs up their Gamepass portfolio.

I think Microsoft might also be pushing for them game to run as smoothly as possible.

Because I absolutely think that they will introduce a GamePass price hike, or a new higher tier in which this game will be introduced along with it.

Just now, jehurey said:

I think Microsoft might also be pushing for them game to run as smoothly as possible.

Because I absolutely think that they will introduce a GamePass price hike, or a new higher tier in which this game will be introduced along with it.

That's a futile effort. :ben: 

I have no idea how they could justify a price increase or premium tier when they already gave out everything they had for cheap. That's the problem with selling your first party like like a cheap prostitute on a street corner. You lower the prestige of your brand and show the consumers it's actually not worth as much as the competition. Now everyone expect to get them for cheap.