Weird fucking games, the thread.

16 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

I still haven't finished this game, but I've already seen more demented content than any since the CD-ROM era:

I fucking loved Inscryption. Brilliant game that just keep changing and piling up new rules as it goes along. It kinda settled in with it's insanity near the end but it's still quite a ride.

Michigan: Report From Hell

One of the first Suda51 games I played, still nothing quite like it out there. You play as a camera guy filming with a reporter around some weird town if I remember correctly.

I found it extremely boring and confusing but somehow intriguing. You also get extra points if you crouch and film under skirts lmfao

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Michigan: Report From Hell

One of the first Suda51 games I played, still nothing quite like it out there. You play as a camera guy filming with a reporter around some weird town if I remember correctly.

I found it extremely boring and confusing but somehow intriguing. You also get extra points if you crouch and film under skirts lmfao

The forgotten Suda 51 game. I remember seeing you talk about it.

You also get extra points if you crouch and film under skirts lmfao

Japan :aitch:

Dude, do you still have your physical copy? Look at those fucking prices.

MICHIGAN: REPORT FROM HELL Sony Playstation 2 PS2 PAL European Exclusive English 8023171004969 | eBay

MICHIGAN: REPORT FROM HELL - PS2 (PAL) FR / DE VERSION - COMPLETE - RARE EDITION | eBay

This is the priciest PAL game I ever seen. 

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Most of my PS2 games were pirated though :happysad:

Self-raped. You could be ranking huge profits right now and blow all your nerd money on cocaine and whores.

Winners don't pirate games. - FBI

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbviEYkLSEI

Would definitely be banned today.

This just gave me epilepsy.

Holy shit, it's made by Treasure? Lmao.

Stretch Panic (Sony PlayStation 2, 2001) New & Sealed CIB Complete. 815315000122 | eBay

Maybe a little weird but it's also a masterpiece. I think everyone should play this. 

and if you really can't or won't just watch the ending lmfao. this shit about some dunk that destroyed almost everyhting and

Spoiler

at the final boss he does it again :tom:  i love this game

• 2 months later...