Hair-Club Rush thread (Ghostz and Jehurey, keep your...whatever it is...in here)

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You can stream Xbox's gamepass library with the ultimate sub btw. But of course you'd rather not play the game at all then have to play it via gamepass :ben: 

Aren’t there latency issues, though? 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stray was pretty dope. 

Meanwhile Cows are playing Poorspoken 

There are different difficulty settings. I’m only past the first boss but playing the second to hardest level. Pretty easy so far but the boss was a slight challenge.    i also more or less ign

53 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You can stream Xbox's gamepass library with the ultimate sub btw. But of course you'd rather not play the game at all then have to play it via gamepass :ben: 

spiderman GIF

I'm not gonna start streaming games with latency and input lag. 

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

And I would sell every game I played. Because, like I said, I do not care about playing a game I’ve already am satisfied with. 

You on the other hand act like it’s some special privilege to own a game, I couldn’t care less. You’re essentially doing the same thing as gamepass every time you sell a game :trump2:

well, considering you wait til they’re on sale, you likely buy for $30 and get $4 back. Woohoo! 

That considerably lower the value you think you're getting out of Gamepass.

I also sell old vintage games at a profit. I own plenty of games sealed for that very purpose. 

I usually keep the games I get for cheap, not much point in selling them back like you say. That much is true.

When I was gaming on PS4 last-gen though, a lot of games I would play at launch and trade back for other newer titles, I would usually get back around 40%. I only kept the niche stuff that I think will become rare or the stuff I absolutely loved.

Man, all this talk just makes me sound like I'm a Scrooge McDuck penny pincher type. Lmfao, maybe I am. Working in accounting will suit me rather well, I think.

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

9J4URfQ.jpg
:drake:

I knocked this balding fool back an entire month, I bitchslapped him so hard.

And I love how I said "beta app" which means he hasn't got my in any contradiction.:tom:

LOL report to work at 8pm on the dot, in your cubicle.

-Sheila

:hest:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

I knocked this balding fool back an entire month, I bitchslapped him so hard.

And I love how I said "beta app" which means he hasn't got my in any contradiction.:tom:

LOL report to work at 8pm on the dot, in your cubicle.

-Sheila

:hest:

thought I was a POWERWASHER??? He can’t even keep his DC straight, much like his hairline :deadest:

go back to streaming games on your phone (and paying $15 a month to do it)

:cruise:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

thought I was a POWERWASHER??? He can’t even keep his DC straight, much like his hairline :deadest:

go back to streaming games on your phone (and paying $15 a month to do it)

:cruise:

LOL a powerwasher is one of your "businesses" that you need to do on the side to make your Rent-a-Center payments

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

And my hair isn't straight, its wavy since its long.

The only people who have straight hairs are people with SHORT hairs.

Like you Georgie Boy.c49.png

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL a powerwasher is one of your "businesses" that you need to do on the side to make your Rent-a-Center payments

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

And my hair isn't straight, its wavy since its long.

The only people who have straight hairs are people with SHORT hairs.

Like you Georgie Boy.c49.png

We know exactly  what your hairline looks like :mj:

We know exactly  what games you play (POWERWASH simulator) and games you don’t play (PS exclusives)

we know exactly  how much you spend on gamepass, $15 a month 

he’s so ashamed of himself :blessed:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

We know exactly  what your hairline looks like :mj:

you actually don't since you completely failed.

I love how I'm literally not remotely phased by any photo you've shown..........and that still isn't enough of a sign for you.

because you're that stupid:tom:

whereas I made fun of you for sleeping on a couch...................like, two months ago.

And look how much you've lost your shit since then.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you actually don't since you completely failed.

I love how I'm literally not remotely phased by any photo you've shown..........and that still isn't enough of a sign for you.

because you're that stupid:tom:

whereas I made fun of you for sleeping on a couch...................like, two months ago.

And look how much you've lost your shit since then.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

He didn’t deny anything :blessed:

because he can’t :arnold2:

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He didn’t deny anything :blessed:

because he can’t :arnold2:

I literally did last night

I even said that's not me, and that's not even my brother, whom I originally thought it was from the first photo.

Oh man...............you're literally blacking out so badly that you are pretending to not see my posts.

I am absolutely rekking this bald guy's shit, badly

he even posts a photo of a receding hairline Arnold.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I literally did last night

I even said that's not me, and that's not even my brother, whom I originally thought it was from the first photo.

Oh man...............you're literally blacking out so badly that you are pretending to not see my posts.

I am absolutely rekking this bald guy's shit, badly

he even posts a photo of a receding hairline Arnold.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

he’s so ashamed of himself, he doesn’t know what to do :drake:

He’s trapped :blessed:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

he’s so ashamed of himself, he doesn’t know what to do :drake:

He’s trapped :blessed:

he's now pretending to not read, even though he can't use "my hair was in the way" as an excuse

:lawl::lawl::lawl:I literally made him stop using a smiley. And now I'm going to manipulate him again.

Just now, jehurey said:

he's now pretending to not read, even though he can't use "my hair was in the way" as an excuse

:lawl::lawl::lawl:I literally made him stop using a smiley. And now I'm going to manipulate him again.

He still can’t deny a single thing said :arnold2: he’s trapped, and has no where to go. Much like when he tries to go to sleep, all beds are already taken :hest:

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Hair-Club Rush thread (Ghostz and Jehurey, keep your...whatever it is...in here)