Samsung fails to deliver again, iPhone 14 Pro Over 20% Faster Than Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (UP: Slower than the iPhone 12!!!!)

In other news, water is wet. :cmpunk1:

Samsung-Galaxy-S23-singlecore-benchmarks

Samsung-Galaxy-S23-multicore-benchmarks.

Can’t believe they actually charge MORE for this POS than Apple charges for the Pro models, too. :RISITAS:

the iPhone 13 mini ($729) is stronger than the galaxy s23 ultra ($1200) in single core and nearly the same in multi core :deadest:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to Samsung fails to deliver again, iPhone 14 Pro Over 20% Faster Than Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (even slower than iPhone 13)
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to Samsung fails to deliver again, iPhone 14 Pro Over 20% Faster Than Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (UP: Slower than the iPhone 12!!!!)
On 2/10/2023 at 9:15 AM, Team 2019 said:

There are better Android brands than Samsung, why does Ghost only focus on Samsung?

I mean who still obsesses over phones in 2023? Most motherfuckers phones made in the last five years can run Instagram and whatever the popular app of moment is. Insecurity is a bitch. 

On 2023-02-17 at 2:27 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

I mean who still obsesses over phones in 2023? Most motherfuckers phones made in the last five years can run Instagram and whatever the popular app of moment is. Insecurity is a bitch. 

Ask @Goukosan and @jehurey, who insist Samsung phones are the best. Lol I know you have an iPhone at this point, imagine having to go against the grain for no reason.