New Atomic Heart commercial is great! (Takes a jab at Hogwarts)

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I’d love to know the last time the U.S forcibly tried to annex huge swaths of a sovereign country and then forcefully kidnapped and deported thousands of their children to re-education camps. Please enlighten me.

How about 20 years of war ongoing in like 13 countries we know about? How about torture conducted at black sites around the world? Donald Trump literally used a weapon called "the mother of all bombs" in Afghanistan.

18 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The game was made in Cyprus, not Russia. But it does have ties to Russian investors which is where part of the controversy lies. Personally I think there's a much greater reason to boycott this than Hogwarts Legacy. There was also a disclaimer in their privacy policy where they straight up said that users' data could be shared with the Russian government. That in and of itself is a huge red flag.

Im still probably going to play it since its on GP anyway but the data sharing shit is still a problem.

Meanwhile everything else you own backdoors data to your own government. I've less reason to be concerned with Russia and more reason to be concerned with the British government spying on me.

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Gamepass :juggle:

12 hours ago, JonbX said:

This game looks pretty good im glad its on gamepass.

When your company is worth multiple trillions of dollars but you don't need to spend money on advertising because your fanboy shills are stupid enough to do it for free :tom:

19 hours ago, -GD-X said:

i love the visuals and atmosphere, but damn...the hand-holding with its puzzles and the bullet sponge enemies....i don't know.

I didn't watch the video to keep it for my playthrough but the only real gripe so far for me is I never liked "robot enemies", some look retartdily stupid. But I hope there is more.

Make them bleed and I'm fine, give them blood vessel godliness we all love to see burst out

19 hours ago, Twinblade said:

There's nothing woke about not wanting to give your money or personal information to a bunch of genocidal maniacs.

twinB, my bro, relax it's a fucking video game :D  as sugarhigh pointed out you did worse thing by living in the US :dead:  no offense

we all live a comfy life compared to the very few suffering.................

Edited by kaz
On 2/16/2023 at 12:41 PM, kaz said:

ah yes, the woke brigade who wants to boycott everything to make them feel/look better but not even giving a shit themselves. instead of boycotting they can go help ukraine at the frontlines 

How could they do that? Saying retarded shit to own the libs. :patpatpat:

Edited by Mr. Impossible
On 2/16/2023 at 1:14 PM, Twinblade said:

There's nothing woke about not wanting to give your money or personal information to a bunch of genocidal maniacs.

Lol is it ironic when people who use woke because they can't articulate a point, complain about other people using woke where it doesn't apply? Or is it hypocritical? 

• dead 1