DF reviews PSVR2, tells Cows thinking of buying “to use caution”

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already damage controlling like a bitch.   Watch it end up getting more games in 2023 than the Potato Series L consoles have gotten the entire gen    PSVR2 is getting glowing revie

Can't wait.  

RE8 is going to be glorious.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

To be fair he says it’s worth it prior to his caution statement.

No, he literally doesn’t. He said if it gets games it’s worth it. So far.. it has nothing, hence him saying be cautious if you’re thinking about buying it. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

The retard is desperately doing everything to damage control his own retarded thread :kaz:

The irony of a retarded lemshit talking about lack of games on a peripheral that has more games than his preferred console :mroff:

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.e164cfd35f538875310c49c218a14243.PNG

desperately running from any post calling out his fakeboying :tom:

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Sony has a fantastic game line up and one of the best VR headsets. Ghostz bashing just isn't working since MS has nothing remotely as interesting.

Sad that this peripheral is already getting more support than the Potato Series consoles :hest:

:kaz: MS has only one console to support and they can't even do it properly. Ghostz is out here doing heavy damage control for a company that won't give him any games LMFAO

E3YFLgoWYAQQWmC.thumb.jpg.99aacf541eaad08a8529940826fa6616.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, he literally doesn’t. He said if it gets games it’s worth it. So far.. it has nothing, hence him saying be cautious if you’re thinking about buying it. 

For sure. Rewatched that part and seems to be accurate.

I’d say based on everything I’ve read and watched thus far it seems worth it if you’re looking for a high quality VR experience if you’ve never played any of the games from PSVR1 or stuff on PC/Quest.

I personally preordered one, but I have the extra cash for it so why not. I got charged this morning; so I’m looking forward to playing Moss again and hopefully Team Asobo updates Astro Bot. 

Just now, lynux3 said:

For sure. Rewatched that part and seems to be accurate.

I’d say based on everything I’ve read and watched thus far it seems worth it if you’re looking for a high quality VR experience if you’ve never played any of the games from PSVR1 or stuff on PC/Quest.

I personally preordered one, but I have the extra cash for it so why not. I got charged this morning; so I’m looking forward to playing Moss again and hopefully Team Asobo updates Astro Bot. 

It’s definitely great hardware, I’m just iffy on VR games in general. Hope you enjoy it!

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It’s definitely great hardware, I’m just iffy on VR games in general. Hope you enjoy it!

Yeah, definitely. I’ll find out soon enough. Something about replaying games on PSVR2 vs. PSVR1 without the camera and odd move controllers seems appealing. Really wish they’d update Farpoint as well, but I doubt that’ll happen.

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Your tears are delicious :mroff:

At the end of the day I will be supporting PSVR2 while you couldn't even drop $30 on Lowfi Rush the stealth flop :kaz:

IMG_9476.thumb.JPG.b5aedee1394ef667fbeaa89e9b4ef092.JPG

“At the end of the day”

Not today, or tomorrow, or next week. But whenever your nephew gets it for a present, YA! 

:tom:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

“At the end of the day”

Not today, or tomorrow, or next week. But whenever your nephew gets it for a present, YA! 

:tom:

I can't take anyone seriously that rents games he claims to love instead of spending a measly $30 on them :hest:

You hyped the fuck out of Lowfi Rush when MS dropped it and let it flop out of NPDs, your opinion is irrelevant and you're a clown :kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

E3YFLgoWYAQQWmC.thumb.jpg.99aacf541eaad08a8529940826fa6616.jpg