DF reviews PSVR2, tells Cows thinking of buying “to use caution”

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

VR has such low standards. Everyone though Horizon VR was gonna be PSVRs HLA. Its a climbing simulator and only has a 79 MC because of the Sony fansites that gave it a 10. 

I thought it was gonna be PSVRs Uncharted Golden Abyss.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already damage controlling like a bitch.   Watch it end up getting more games in 2023 than the Potato Series L consoles have gotten the entire gen    PSVR2 is getting glowing revie

Can't wait.  

RE8 is going to be glorious.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

I thought it was gonna be PSVRs Uncharted Golden Abyss.

To me, the main thing I got from them saying that there's a Horizon Forbidden West standalone DLC for PSVR2 was Sony saying: "this game, that many consider to be the current benchmark for PS5's graphical power......this is what we are saying you can do on PSVR2, at 90fps in the headset. Same graphical quality."

Did I honestly expect Sony and Guerilla Games to re-invent VR gameplay and have it reach new levels of immersion (outside of graphics)? No.

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Really? Those people are idiots then. It always looked like a tech demo. The kind of game I played back in 2017 on PSVR when VR was a complete novelty.

PSVR2 has RE Village, REmake 4 and GT7. At least with those games you know what you're getting and it will be ownage, unless they somehow mess it up.  

Switchback looks fun but it's still just an on-rail shooter. 

VR still is a novelty and always will be. The list of games you bring up prove just that.

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

VR has such low standards. Everyone though Horizon VR was gonna be PSVRs HLA. Its a climbing simulator and only has a 79 MC because of the Sony fansites that gave it a 10. 

Only retards like you thought it would Half Life Alyx.

There was nothing about it that looked innovative. That's probably why there was no hype thread for it.

It looked like one of those "experience" type early VR tech demo games.  I was expecting it to score in the 60s on meta. I'm surprised it even scored 79 on MC (way higher than I thought).

48 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Only retards like you thought it would Half Life Alyx.

There was nothing about it that looked innovative. That's probably why there was no hype thread for it.

It looked like one of those "experience" type early VR tech demo games.  I was expecting it to score in the 60s on meta. I'm surprised it even scored 79 on MC (way higher than I thought).

You called it AAA a few months ago :tom:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You called it AAA a few months ago :tom:

AAA as in amount of money spent to make it you retard.

It's a AAA VR game you retard, as in it was expensive to make not its score on Metacritic, learn the difference tard :mj:

11 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

:tom: it’s an AAA game… that’ll score in the 60s :mj:

Many AAA games score in the 60s dumbass.

:mj: Half of MS' library is AAA games that scored in the 60s and 70s. Games like Quantum Break, Ryse, Crackdown 3, etc.

322375854_Screenshot2023-02-16at7_07_53PM.thumb.jpg.a9c14e2307ab7b2ceebe24c03d98c05e.jpg

495094888_Screenshot2023-02-16at7_08_40PM.thumb.jpg.ea00f2749fd6bb203140d4c238dd74c3.jpg

499604575_Screenshot2023-02-16at7_13_24PM.thumb.jpg.6671eda963321926a06202dc3df6a853.jpg

:freeman: I hope your retarded ass isn't trying to pretend MS isn't known worldwide for releasing AAA  60-70 scoring flops on metacritic.

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Many AAA games score in the 60s dumbass.

:mj: Half of MS' library is AAA games that scored in the 60s and 70s. Games like Quantum Break, Ryse, Crackdown 3, etc.

322375854_Screenshot2023-02-16at7_07_53PM.thumb.jpg.a9c14e2307ab7b2ceebe24c03d98c05e.jpg

495094888_Screenshot2023-02-16at7_08_40PM.thumb.jpg.ea00f2749fd6bb203140d4c238dd74c3.jpg

499604575_Screenshot2023-02-16at7_13_24PM.thumb.jpg.6671eda963321926a06202dc3df6a853.jpg

:freeman: I hope your retarded ass isn't trying to pretend MS isn't known worldwide for releasing AAA  60-70 scoring flops on metacritic.

Hey, I’m totally satisfied with you confirming you knew Call of the Mountain would be shit all along. The first time you’ve ever been honest on this site. :tom:

7 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Hey, I’m totally satisfied with you confirming you knew Call of the Mountain would be shit all along. The first time you’ve ever been honest on this site. :tom:

:lawl: The idiot tried to lie that I hyped Call of the Mountain AAA on Gamespot/MC and was exposed.

:hest: Good job admitting you're a retard that can't tell the difference between AAA budget and AAA score on metacritic/GS.

:mj: I haven't lied about any game on this site because I don't go around hyping games' scores unless they are from Sony's first party studios with a proven track record. Last game I hyped was GOWR and that's a 94 on MC.

Being a lemshit you're used to hyping flops like Xbox. Still waiting for you to tell us when you expect the ShitBox to make a comeback this year after you and Lemij predicted one last year. I still remember this time last year when both of you clowns were so sure 2022 and 2023 would be the year of LBox before Starfield was delayed :lawl:

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.e164cfd35f538875310c49c218a14243.PNG

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: The idiot tried to lie that I hyped Call of the Mountain AAA and was exposed.

:hest: Good job admitting you're a retard that can't tell the difference between AAA budget and AAA score on metacritic/GS.

:mj: I haven't lied about any game on this site because I don't go around hyping games' scores unless they are from Sony's first party studios with a proven track record.

Being a lemshit you're used to hyping flops like Xbox. Still waiting for you to tell us when you expect the ShitBox to make a comeback this year after you and Lemij predicted one last year. I still remember this time last year when both of you clowns were so sure 2022 and 2023 would be the year of LBox before Starfield was delayed :lawl:

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.e164cfd35f538875310c49c218a14243.PNG

So you ready to post those GOW trophies, then? :scsa:

Sounds like you don’t own GOW, just as I called. 

have fun arguing with yourself! Let me know when you’re ready to post them. :juggle:

:kaz: Sounds like you don't own a PS5 and your nephew won't let you pose with his PS5 when he's at home. 

Just like I thought :hest:

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Sounds like you don't own a PS5 and your nephew won't let you pose with his PS5 when he's at home. 

Just like I thought :hest:

he literally typed in another thread that he doesn't know if he has to pay for a PSN account:tom:

he has never set one up before

because he doesn't have one

.....because that's not his PS5

• dead 1
35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he literally typed in another thread that he doesn't know if he has to pay for a PSN account:tom:

he has never set one up before

because he doesn't have one

.....because that's not his PS5

No, I said I don’t pay monthly for a PSN account. 

Disagree? Post it. I’ll wait. 

Just like I’m waiting for you to accept the bet and for Firepower to post his GOW trophies. 

Three things I know will never happen, because it would expose both of your acts (though the entire forum already knows the truth). 

:juggle:

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, I said I don’t pay monthly for a PSN account. 

Disagree? Post it. I’ll wait. 

Just like I’m waiting for you to accept the bet and for Firepower to post his GOW trophies. 

Three things I know will never happen, because it would expose both of your acts (though the entire forum already knows the truth). 

:juggle:

LOL, he's so angry right now, since we know he doesn't own a PS5.

The entire forum knows I do

not own a PS5

PS5 owners do not move their console away to take photos of it on a mattress

:tom: this loser was literally scurrying away with his nephews PS5 to take photos of it.

Oh man, its hilarious just thinking about it.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

not own a PS5

PS5 owners do not move their console away to take photos of it on a mattress

:tom: this loser was literally scurrying away with his nephews PS5 to take photos of it.

Oh man, its hilarious just thinking about it.

My PS5 is behind my TV because it’s ugly AF. 

But I’m glad you just owned Firepower, who did the same thing. 

Doing my work for me! :juggle: