State of Play announced for Feb. 23rd at 1PM PT/9PM GMT| PSVR2, Indies, third party reveals

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You don’t have $550 to your name? :holeup:

Speaking of rent, you realize GT7 is a $70 rental… right? :tom:

I also don't have a PS5. There's no rush, I have about 99 other things I need to buy. 

Not really, no. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Madden just got removed from GamePass, as well. I just read that in a neogaf thread.   So, this dumbass got like a short timed demo in August, and couldn't get the whole game released on EA

The first Fisherman game had some really cool perspective visuals going on with the miniatures. I didn't like the puzzles or narrative much (not my kind of game tbh) but visually it was pretty dope.

Just 2D stuff so far. I wasn't expecting it to arrive on launch day since they gave a 22nd - 28th delivery window. Downloading RE Village atm.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I also don't have a PS5. There's no rush, I have about 99 other things I need to buy. 

Not really, no. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Of course it's getting ports. Like you know, every other gaming system out there.

Do you even play video games, bro? 

So you basically admitted there’s no reason to get one. Thanks for confirming what I already said. 

And yea, GT7 being always online is the same thing as a rental. I can still play MS first party games from last gen on Gamepass, my “rentals” last way too long for a game to be removed when I’m still playing it. Same as GT7. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

So you basically admitted there’s no reason to get one. Thanks for confirming what I already said. 

No I am admitting that I have other purchase priorities with my limited income.

Are you done or you're gonna keep your clown show going? This is fucking stupid. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No I am admitting that I have other purchase priorities with my limited income.

Are you done or you're gonna keep your clown show going? This is fucking stupid. 

Bro you’ve had 2.5 years to buy a PS5. Just admit you have no interest in it and stfu. :kaz:

Clown show? Jerry just made up a complete lie about Madden being removed from gamepass and you liked it. You’re the fucking clown :tom:

44 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Bro you’ve had 2.5 years to buy a PS5. Just admit you have no interest in it and stfu. :kaz:

Clown show? Jerry just made up a complete lie about Madden being removed from gamepass and you liked it. You’re the fucking clown :tom:

I definitely don't have much interest in just a PS5. I thought we were talking about the PSVR2? 🤡 

I'm also playing a DS game that came out in 2009 for the first time this year. I don't have to rush to buy/play anything. I hate this gamer mindset like games have expiration dates. 

Wow, you got really triggered by Madden apparently not being on GameAss. How embarrassing. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I definitely don't have much interest in just a PS5. I thought we were talking about the PSVR2? 🤡 

I'm also playing a DS game that came out in 2009 for the first time this year. I don't have to rush to buy/play anything. I hate this gamer mindset like games have expiration dates. 

Wow, you got really triggered by Madden apparently not being on GameAss. How embarrassing. 

Can’t play PSVR2 without a PS5. And Madden is on Gamepass, I’m about to fire up a game right now. :juggle:

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Can’t play PSVR2 without a PS5. And Madden is on Gamepass, I’m about to fire up a game right now. :juggle:

No shit. Doesn't mean I have to care about just the PS5.

Yeah, stick to playing yearly rehashes of Madden, clown. 

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

How is it? What games have you tried?

Just 2D stuff so far. I wasn't expecting it to arrive on launch day since they gave a 22nd - 28th delivery window. Downloading RE Village atm.

• aitch 1
31 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

That might be a bit intense as your first VR experience. It's normal that it might make you feel bad at first. Maybe it won't too, no one really reacts the same way to VR. 

I hope you have a great time anyway.