State of Play announced for Feb. 23rd at 1PM PT/9PM GMT| PSVR2, Indies, third party reveals

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Madden just got removed from GamePass, as well. I just read that in a neogaf thread.   So, this dumbass got like a short timed demo in August, and couldn't get the whole game released on EA

The first Fisherman game had some really cool perspective visuals going on with the miniatures. I didn't like the puzzles or narrative much (not my kind of game tbh) but visually it was pretty dope.

Just 2D stuff so far. I wasn't expecting it to arrive on launch day since they gave a 22nd - 28th delivery window. Downloading RE Village atm.

Posted Images

That Another FIsherman game, on its surface, looks really stupid. But its got some very creative designs in the game. It almost makes it easy to see and follow things. Looks better than Sea of Thieves, as well.

Also those last three games are somewhat interesting.  Runner is mostly just style, but I would like a rail shooter that is similar to Pursuit Force.. And I actually like that creepy game because its an escape room game, and not really a horror game.

But the horror game at the end seems interesting because its not really a dark game. Its all about fleshy shit all over the place. It feels like a horror game from the early X360 era.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That Another FIsherman game, on its surface, looks really stupid. But its got some very creative designs in the game. It almost makes it easy to see and follow things. Looks better than Sea of Thieves, as well.

Also those last three games are somewhat interesting.  Runner is mostly just style, but I would like a rail shooter that is similar to Pursuit Force.. And I actually like that creepy game because its an escape room game, and not really a horror game.

But the horror game at the end seems interesting because its not really a dark game. Its all about fleshy shit all over the place. It feels like a horror game from the early X360 era.

The first Fisherman game had some really cool perspective visuals going on with the miniatures. I didn't like the puzzles or narrative much (not my kind of game tbh) but visually it was pretty dope.

10 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Imagine spending $1000 to play these :D 

Imagine being a retard called Ghostz. No one is specifically buying a PSVR2 for these games. 

Of course your Madden loving casual ass has a problem with a platform getting indie games. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Imagine being a retard called Ghostz. No one is specifically buying a PSVR2 for these games. 

Of course your Madden loving casual ass has a problem with a platform getting indie games. 

Madden just got removed from GamePass, as well.:drake: I just read that in a neogaf thread.

So, this dumbass got like a short timed demo in August, and couldn't get the whole game released on EA Play/ GamePass until AFTER the Super Bowl, and now its being taken off the service this month.

All while they charged him his nephew a monthly fee.

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
49 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Madden just got removed from GamePass, as well.:drake: I just read that in a neogaf thread.

So, this dumbass got like a short timed demo in August, and couldn't get the whole game released on EA Play/ GamePass until AFTER the Super Bowl, and now its being taken off the service this month.

All while they charged him his nephew a monthly fee.

The fuck are you talking about? It was on gamepass fully before the Super Bowl and isn’t being removed :tom:

@Ramza @FIREPOWER continue to self own themselves :kaz:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
38 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What are they getting VR2 for then????

6 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

:tom:thanks for admitting there are no games 

If I were to get one, I would get it for GT7, RE Village and Switchback. 

PSVR2 launch already has more exclusives than Xbox Shitty X/GameAss. Lmao. 

Time for you to go play Madden and other multiplats you rent that are also on PS5. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

If I were to get one, I would get it for GT7, RE Village and Switchback. 

PSVR2 launch already has more exclusives than Xbox Shitty X/GameAss. Lmao. 

Time for you to go play Madden and other multiplats you rent that are also on PS5. 

“if you were to get one”

but you’re not :tom:  Because you’re not dumb enough to spend $500 on two old games and an on rails shooter

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

“if you were to get one”

but you’re not :tom:  Because you’re not dumb enough to spend $500 on two old games and an on rails shooter

I totally would if I could afford it. I was the biggest fan of PSVR1 on this forum. 

No PSVR2 version confirmed but it'll definitely come.

I really didn't like Creed but whatever.

• Enjoy enhanced fidelity with 4K / HDR support.
  • Foveated rendering ensures the action looks best wherever you’re looking.
  • See more of each match with a 110-degree field of view.
  • Engage in more accurate combat with advanced controller tracking.
  • Feel every punch with impact haptics in your PlayStation VR2 Sense controllers and PlayStation VR2 headset.
  • Hear Rocky Balboa yelling from the corner thanks to 3D audio powered by PlayStation 5‘s Tempest Audio tech.
  • Get into each game more quickly than ever with lightning-fast load times.
  • Take the fight online with cross-platform player-versus-player and optimized matchmaking.
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

No PSVR2 version confirmed but it'll definitely come.

I really didn't like Creed but whatever.

• Enjoy enhanced fidelity with 4K / HDR support.
  • Foveated rendering ensures the action looks best wherever you’re looking.
  • See more of each match with a 110-degree field of view.
  • Engage in more accurate combat with advanced controller tracking.
  • Feel every punch with impact haptics in your PlayStation VR2 Sense controllers and PlayStation VR2 headset.
  • Hear Rocky Balboa yelling from the corner thanks to 3D audio powered by PlayStation 5‘s Tempest Audio tech.
  • Get into each game more quickly than ever with lightning-fast load times.
  • Take the fight online with cross-platform player-versus-player and optimized matchmaking.

More ports :kaz: