All Xbox PC games coming to Nvidia GeForce Now

Brad Smith at Microsoft has announced a new deal with Nvidia, that will bring Call of Duty and all Xbox games (that are on PC) to its services. "Nvidia's GeForce Now service already has 25 million" players, Smith says.
Microsoft will be bringing its Xbox games, that play on PC, to Nvidia's Geforce service. If the deal is approved, it will bring Activision Blizzard's games to GeForce Now, too, including Call of Duty.

11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

is GeForce Now any good?

Its a service that exists ON TOP of your games.

And yeah, it runs pretty well, at least for games that aren't very fast.

I played Cyberpunk from Northern Mexico on a shitty laptop, and it ran pretty great.

You still need to have bought the game, from a PC gaming store like Epic, GOG, or Steam, or ubiconnect.

You can play directly from the web browser, or maybe download a client, and you look up the game and select the store you own the game through, and then it asks that you log into your store account, and then it loads it up, and in many cases, it has your game save.

At least RTX 3080 quality, depending on which tier you are paying.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its a service that exists ON TOP of your games.

And yeah, it runs pretty well, at least for games that aren't very fast.

I played Cyberpunk from Northern Mexico on a shitty laptop, and it ran pretty great.

You still need to have bought the game, from a PC gaming store like Epic, GOG, or Steam, or ubiconnect.

You can play directly from the web browser, or maybe download a client, and you look up the game and select the store you own the game through, and then it asks that you log into your store account, and then it loads it up, and in many cases, it has your game save.

At least RTX 3080 quality, depending on which tier you are paying.

i may give this a try. thanks!

29 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

is GeForce Now any good?

Nah, it’s dogshit. 

Just like XCloud and other streaming services, it doesn’t compare to actually gaming on native hardware. Too much latency for me personally. I’ve tried it a couple of times and I’d rather just game on my PC instead. It’s okay to use if maybe you’re far away from home for long periods of time with no access to your PC but other than that it’s worthless. Honestly, I’d rather game on a Steamdeck than use it.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nah, it’s dogshit. 

Just like XCloud and other streaming services, it doesn’t compare to actually gaming on native hardware. Too much latency for me personally. I’ve tried it a couple of times and I’d rather just game on my PC instead. It’s okay to use if maybe you’re far away from home for long periods of time with no access to your PC but other than that it’s worthless. Honestly, I’d rather game on a Steamdeck than use it.

Meanwhile Jerry plays most of gaming via XCloud… on his phone :tom:

• NPC 1