Entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy announces presidential campaign run

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy announces presidential campaign run
6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao of course, he's a transphobic technocrat. You muggles have reached your final forms. 

And you are still a virtue signaling infantile reptile 

50 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Who are you voting for in the next United States of America Presidential election Mr Canadian? :umad:

I thought it was racist to not allow illegals to vote. 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

And you are still a virtue signaling infantile reptile 

And you're so retarded you actually believe in the 'virtue signaling' smokescreen used by right wing media. 

Virtue Signal definition: The public expression of opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or social conscience or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

So you are saying conservatives don't believe they are morally  superior than "godless" liberals? 

Isn't QAnon about saving children from devil worshipping baby eating space vampire democrats? 

By virtue signaling conservatives mean calling out racism, sexism, homophobia and only those things because those are issues they don't care about or advocate for. Except for anti-white racism. That's the only discrimination you guys show actual concern for. 

So what buzzword is next? Identity Politics? Because you know, the right doesn't do that either right?

It's funny how many vague and equally applicable to anyone terms conservatives use to keep you idiots permanently spinning in place. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

I thought it was racist to not allow illegals to vote. 

As usual you thought wrong. Illegals cannot vote in the United States.... Despite what Fox tells you :umad:

Damn you can't vote here... Ah well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Damn republicans are in trouble, a new democrat contender just joined the race

Marianne Williamson :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-turn-joke-candidate-marianne-williamson-announces-2024-challenge-biden

As a Floridian who lives near and didn't mind Trump, DeSantis will not win the presidency.

Neither will this Republican woman, nor will a Rebuplican without even an American sounding name. 

If there will ever be a non cis white hetero-normative old male with an American name, to win the white house again, they will not be a Republican.

13 hours ago, z,warrior said:

As a Floridian who lives near and didn't mind Trump, DeSantis will not win the presidency.

Neither will this Republican woman, nor will a Rebuplican without even an American sounding name. 

If there will ever be a non cis white hetero-normative old male with an American name, to win the white house again, they will not be a Republican.

to be fair, None of these people believe they can be President. Well, Haley is kind of delusional and she's been angling for President for at least 4 years now. Scott is probably aiming for a VP, and whatever this rich fuck came from is just that one rich guy who runs for President claiming he's a business man as if most people dont know this isnt how you run a gov.

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, z,warrior said:

What does cis mean? 

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

What does cis mean? 

"gender identity corresponds with the sex registered for them at birth" 

so baby born, baby gets assigned "male" by nurse, baby grows up, still identifies as "male", ergo is "cisgender"

30 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

"gender identity corresponds with the sex registered for them at birth" 

so baby born, baby gets assigned "male" by nurse, baby grows up, still identifies as "male", ergo is "cisgender"

Yes but why? Why not just call the baby male. Why use cisgender if you're not changing your gender? 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Yes but why? Why not just call the baby male. Why use cisgender if you're not changing your gender? 

you could just call the baby male. just like you could call a transbaby just "male" but to say cis- or trans-, offers more identification to the person's gender. 

I would just say I am male, in any convo if that were to come up. But if someone asked me if I was trans, I'd just say no, I am cis male.

54 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

you could just call the baby male. just like you could call a transbaby just "male" but to say cis- or trans-, offers more identification to the person's gender. 

I would just say I am male, in any convo if that were to come up. But if someone asked me if I was trans, I'd just say no, I am cis male.

You don't need a descriptor for the word male. It's redundant. You're either male or you're not. Or you can be trans male I guess 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You don't need a descriptor for the word male. It's redundant. You're either male or you're not. Or you can be trans male I guess 

2 hours ago, z,warrior said:

You cant win an argument with Cooke. He's the ends justify the means type. He wants to hate queer people, black people, and anyone who doesn't work against them. Dude literally was standing up against only a couple of hundred black people who didn't like a racist phrase. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You cant win an argument with Cooke. He's the ends justify the means type. He wants to hate queer people, black people, and anyone who doesn't work against them. Dude literally was standing up against only a couple of hundred black people who didn't like a racist phrase. 

Queer is derogatory. Please stop using it