Almost every major PC game is broken

7 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Lmao. Ramza and Firepower wait about a year before playing most games. They need to wait on sales. 

The cuck who rents all his games and waits for his nephew to top up his GayPass subscription every month before he plays games is talking shit here. How ironic :mj:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the guy can't even open a rar.file of course he will have issues setting up his gamey pc and games, then crawls back to xbox and hypes the shit out of sea of tears and other garbage because he will no

Take a look at this form factor: https://store.minisforum.com/products/minisforum-nucxi5-nucxi7?variant=43044971774197   You boot SteamOS on there and it's basically a console.

you wait until after the Super Bowl to play the previous year's Madden         .............on a rental service                

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

He was nitpicking bullshit like PC ports not having ultra-wide support or launching buggy. He was also talking about lack of optimization which is true but he was talking about lesser cards. He never mentioned anything about the 4090 struggling to run any game. 

You can absolutely brute force through any performance issue with a 4090. I keep asking you to show me a benchmark with the 4090 struggling in any game and YOU STILL HAVEN’T because you know such a game doesn’t exist. Who’s the liar now? 

Show a benchmark where the 4090 struggles with DLSS3 on any game. Put up or shut up. Alex from DF doesn’t speak for all PC gamers and his statement was a general statement for PC gaming in general. It doesn’t mean it affects every PC gamer especially those in the ultra high-end like myself.

PC gaming sucks now but it isn’t because of the reasons Alex is mentioning. It sucks because it’s fucking expensive to get the newest cards right now and most PC gamers are forced to stick with their older cards from 2020 and below because the higher end 40 series cards and AMD 7000 series cards are fucking expensive.  It doesn’t suck because of performance. The 4090 is the most powerful card Nvidia has released in a long time by a large margin. Last time they released a card this powerful in comparison to the previous gen cards was the 1080Ti. The 4090 is more than twice the performance of the 3090 in just rasterization alone. If you add DLSS3 it more than triples the RTX 3090 in performance. It’s a beast and tears through every game but the problem is that it’s super expensive. The 4080 is powerful but it’s weaker than the 4090 by a considerable margin and is still expensive AF. The 7900XTX is also another beast card from AMD but it too is very expensive. Price of new gaming hardware is the main  problem with PC gaming nowadays not bugs which can be fixed with patches/mods since those affect other platforms too.

Benchmarks dont show the whole picture. Of course a 4090 is going to show fast fps on benchmarks. That doesnt mean almost every big release hasnt had issues that brute force doesnt fix. This is a fact that DF HAS covered and talked about.  Everyone is aware of this and its talked about on every other game site.

I mean, you post in these threads even here and ignore what is said. Constant stutters. Well your video card power doesnt stop that.

Quit playing dude. You know its true.

15 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Lmao. Ramza and Firepower wait about a year before playing most games. They need to wait on sales. 

I play more new current year releases, during any year, than whatever your Madden noob ass gets on Gamepass that year. Sit the fuck down. 

• Geese 1
3 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

LOL. Coming from the guy who claims he “threw his PS5 receipt away” after I clearly posted mine. :tom:

I bought my PS5 almost 3 years ago. :hest:Why would I keep the receipt? It's not like I'm returning it to the store now when the warranty period has long since expired lol.

At least I posted the console and I even posted by PSVR2 receipt a couple of days ago. 

It took you several hours before you were able to post your nephew's PS5 and even then you posted it from his bed :mj:

3 hours ago, JonbX said:

Benchmarks dont show the whole picture. Of course a 4090 is going to show fast fps on benchmarks. That doesnt mean almost every big release hasnt had issues that brute force doesnt fix. This is a fact that DF HAS covered and talked about.  Everyone is aware of this and its talked about on every other game site.

I mean, you post in these threads even here and ignore what is said. Constant stutters. Well your video card power doesnt stop that.

Quit playing dude. You know its true.

I'm not noticing these stutters he's talking about. Maybe it's because I play with a Gsync monitor or it's just that the Alex dude is super nitpicky.

I play on PS5 too so I'm not some ultra hardcore elitist PC gamer that won't admit if my PC games have problems. I'm just not seeing the problems he's talking about when I game on my PC.

Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3 Next Gen are the two most difficult to run and most unoptimized games right now and this is how they run on the 4090 with DLSS 3 enabled in Native 4K at ultra settings. 

They run flawlessly on the 4090. Do I think everyone should get a 4090 to get a flawless gaming experience on PC? Hell no, and that's why I think PC gaming is in a sad space right now but I can't say I'm having any problems with my PC games at the moment. They all run very well and that's because I paid a small fortune for my PC. You literally get what you pay for and nowadays with PC hardware prices being crazy, it's even more true now.

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

It was bought my PS5 almost 3 years ago. :hest:Why would I keep the receipt? It's not like I'm returning it to the store after now when the warranty period has long since expired lol.

At least I posted the console and I even posted by PSVR2 receipt a couple of days ago. 

It took you several hours before you were able to post your nephew's PS5 and even then you posted it from his bed :mj:

I'm not noticing these stutters he's talking about. Maybe it's because I play with a Gsync monitor ot it's just that the dude is super nitpicky.

I play on PS5 too so I'm not some ultra hardcore elitist PC gamer that won't admit if my PC games have problems. I'm just not seeing the problems he's talking about when I game on my PC.

Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3 are the two most difficult to run and most unoptimized games right now and this is how they run on the 4090 with DLSS 3 enabled in Native 4K at ultra settings. 

They run flawlessly on the 4090. Do I think everyone should get a 4090 to get a flawless gaming experience on PC? Hell no, and that's why I think PC gaming is in a sad space right now but I can't say I'm having any problems with my PC games at the moment. They all run very well and that's because I paid a small fortune for my PC. you literally get what you pay for and nowadays with PC hardware prices being crazy, it's even more true now.

It took you 12 hours to post a PS5. And you have been unable to post another one.  and you claim to have been playing GOW for 5 months, but won’t show a picture of your trophy count, because it would be zero. 

I’ve posted pictures of my PS5 multiples times, along with a receipt. 

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It took you 12 hours to post a PS5. And you have been unable to post another one.  and you claim to have been playing GOW for 5 months, but won’t show a picture of your trophy count, because it would be zero. 

I’ve posted pictures of my PS5 multiples times, along with a receipt. 

It didn't take me 12 hours. I posted my PS5 before you posted your nephew's PS5  Cuckstz :kaz:

You first posted a controller with a paper napkin and then it took you till the next day to post your nephew's PS5 :mj:

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It took you 12 hours to post a PS5.

it took you longer...........and you had to move the PS5 over to a bed, thus making it much more suspicious:hest:

since its obvious that's not your PS5

you can't even show account profiles, to begin with:hest:

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

It didn't take me 12 hours. I posted my PS5 before you posted your nephew's PS5  Cuckstz :kaz:

You first posted a controller with a paper napkin and then it took you till the next day to post your nephew's PS5 :mj:

No, you didn’t. It took you 12 hours. And I’ve posted pictures of my PS5 months ago. multiple times. 

Just now, JonbX said:

Everyone is noticing the stutters. 

I'm not noticing them but then again I don't buy flops at launch.

I haven't bought Forpsoken or Atomic Flop on PC yet so there are some PC games I haven't played yet that that I can't speak about.

You may be right in that regard.

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

I'm not noticing them but then again I don't buy flops at launch.

I haven't bought Forpsoken or Atomic Flop on PC yet so there are some PC games I haven't played yet that that I can't speak about.

You may be right in that regard.

See, if you try real hard you can act like a normal person.

5 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Firepower hasn’t posted his account, either.  :hehe:

Because I'm not the retard that said he would post his account on a ban bet :hest:

This retard really thinks I'll post my account so he can dox and stalk me :luff:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Because I'm not the retard that said he would post my account on a ban bet :hest:

This retard really thinks I'll post my account so he can dox and stalk me :luff:

But you demand I post my full legal name on the site. :kaz:

I never asked you to post your account. I asked you to take a picture of your trophies page for GOW, you can block your game tag. 

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

See, if you try real hard you can act like a normal person.

I'm a normal person.  I still haven't had any issues with my PC gaming.

Now those with lesser hardware or the habit of buying 6.0 scoring flops may run into issues but it's not like console gaming is immune from these issues either.

I see just as many bugs and issues with console gaming nowadays and DF isn't making any videos on them probably because Alex doesn't give a shit about consoles.

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

But you demand I post my full legal name on the site. :kaz:

I never asked you to post your account. I asked you to take a picture of your trophies page for GOW, you can block your game tag. 

And I'm not posting shit because I don't give a fuck about you.

Why even GOW? It's not like I'm posting trophies for any of my games lol?

:hest: I never made any agreement with you to post any trophies

You made a bet to post your profile here and you are running away from it and pointing at me even though I never agreed to post shit :kaz:

Dick-tucking Cuckstz :lawl:

Edited by FIREPOWER