There is hope for Chicago: Voters give Lightfoot the boot and vote her out

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The per-capita murder rate in the Chicago Police Department's 15th District in Austin has climbed 274% between 2010 and 2020, to 115.2 per 100,000 residents. In the 11th District, serving Garfield Par

Not sure. Probably A. 

Posted Images

It's funny you don't pay attention to any red states. Like you 4chan incels are always crying about Chicago or San Francisco like y'all never heard of Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi, or Alabama before. Where is their hope? You guys hate Chicago, so why pretend you give a shit? 

23 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's funny you don't pay attention to any red states. Like you 4chan incels are always crying about Chicago or San Francisco like y'all never heard of Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi, or Alabama before. Where is their hope? You guys hate Chicago, so why pretend you give a shit? 

Chicago is a city with a deep culture and history that would make it a good place to visit. But years of rampant crime and left leaning politics have ruined it.

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Chicago is a city with a deep culture and history that would make it a good place to visit. But years of rampant crime and left leaning politics have ruined it.

No, you are peddling already-debunked right-wing myths.

Or................you too stupid to understand statistics.

So Chicago has the highest homicides in the nation?

Nope.

mnaCaGL.png

Well, clearly Chicago has to be within the top few, right?

NNNNope

l74PDOt.png

2iwzfrx.png

Well..............at the VERY LEAST, Chicago has got to be in the top 10............right?

NNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnope

OmbycgO.png

PndY0Tf.png

gzvoSxR.png

PdvGG0B.png

YZNCb3V.png

Wow, look at all of those cities in mostly Republican-controlled states

Okay.........so, Chicago has to, at least be in the top 25 cities.......rrrrrrrrrrrrright?????

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNope

qk4DxQ3.png

lnwb7L7.png

jJW5Egh.png

TswZMtA.png

RiH3Yud.png

hEdaAjS.png

lPCeSVc.png

yDHjLBy.png

u4sT60e.png

RSKawJY.png

L1Ukvmf.png

So..............clearly Twinblade will admit that those Republican cities are completely ruin pieces of shit, right?

LCquI2C.png

Ah, now we have finally gotten to Chicago, which is slightly higher than Chattanooga.

vm0rntC.png

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/murder-map-deadliest-u-s-cities/38/

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Why is your reading comprehension so bad? I never said it was the most violent city but its up there. And nice job posting 2018/2019 statistics. We all know violent crime rose significantly during the pandemic.

No, chicago and has remained the same

red states experience more homicides, per capita

YvZnz6v.png

SYLJJb5.png

2x10V4v.png

you are simply peddling right-wing exaggerations.

we don't see you talking about how bad it is in red states.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Why is your reading comprehension so bad? I never said it was the most violent city but its up there. And nice job posting 2018/2019 statistics. We all know violent crime rose significantly during the pandemic.

Lol you are such a little bitch. 

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

So do you have anything to back up what you're saying besides taking points? 

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Of course I wake up to 6 notifications from the resident clowns on this forum :mj:fact of the matter is that the majority of crime ridden cities in the U.S are liberal run and have only gotten worse with time.

Care to post something tangible to back that up?   

Jehurey posted the top 30 and the majority were republican run cities.

If you have data that says otherwise post it. 

56 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Of course I wake up to 6 notifications from the resident clowns on this forum :mj:fact of the matter is that the majority of crime ridden cities in the U.S are liberal run and have only gotten worse with time.

Liberal or Cuckservatives, it's fucking pretty sad when a grown ass man is admittedly too afraid to even visit major US cities. I thought you guys were supposed to be manly? 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No, I literally have evidence that proves that Republican controlled states have the most homicides for their population.

Do you just think repeating debunked myths is somehow going to help you win a conversation?

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I literally have evidence that proves that Republican controlled states have the most homicides for their population.

Do you just think repeating debunked myths is somehow going to help you win a conversation?

In a bubble, Twincel of all people calling anyone else a clown is hilarious. After Cooke I can't think of anyone who gets their ass handed to them over and over again... Well Ramza too I guess. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

In a bubble, Twincel of all people calling anyone else a clown is hilarious. After Cooke I can't think of anyone who gets their ass handed to them over and over again... Well Ramza too I guess. 

I like how he tried to say "those numbers are before the pandemic"

So he's saying that people LIKE HIM peddling the idea of Chicago being the worst city, ridden with homicides.............is a NEW CRITICISM that started recently, since the pandemic.

Like as if he hasn't been peddling this whole Chicago thing since when Trump was elected president.

idiotic right-wingers, like Twinblade, have been claiming this about Chicago for about 5-7 years already.

Edited by jehurey

The per-capita murder rate in the Chicago Police Department's 15th District in Austin has climbed 274% between 2010 and 2020, to 115.2 per 100,000 residents. In the 11th District, serving Garfield Park, the increase was 114%, and the per-capita murder rate reached 146.8, according to data from the University of Chicago Crime Lab.

Those homicide rates are up there with the most violent cities on Earth, according to data analytics company Statista. The world's most violent city, Tijuana, Mexico, has a murder rate of 138 per 100,000 residents.

:cmpunk2:

• Like 1
On 3/2/2023 at 6:45 PM, Jerrys Hair Line said:

The per-capita murder rate in the Chicago Police Department's 15th District in Austin has climbed 274% between 2010 and 2020, to 115.2 per 100,000 residents. In the 11th District, serving Garfield Park, the increase was 114%, and the per-capita murder rate reached 146.8, according to data from the University of Chicago Crime Lab.

Those homicide rates are up there with the most violent cities on Earth, according to data analytics company Statista. The world's most violent city, Tijuana, Mexico, has a murder rate of 138 per 100,000 residents.

:cmpunk2:

Whoops.  :umad:

image.thumb.png.6ce788ed62b8df4764aa286cea28c331.png

And for 2022 it dropped to 24.8

nearly 2.8 million people live in the Windy City, the rate per capita for that major city is 24.8 per 100,000 residents.

Meanwhile in Jacksonville its 88.8....yes 88.8 republican city.. Highest murder rate in the country. 

In other words, the rate of killings in Jackson is more than three times greater than in Chicago.

“The risk of you being a victim of a homicide, right, like the city of Jackson with the current rate where it’s at, is higher, you know, in general, relative to the risk of another city that has a lower per capita rate,” criminologist and Ole Miss criminal justice department chair Wes Jennings said.

Nice try Ghostz and of course Twinblade had no facts to back up his narratives as always. :patpatpat:

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Whoops.  :umad:

image.thumb.png.6ce788ed62b8df4764aa286cea28c331.png

And for 2022 it dropped to 24.8

nearly 2.8 million people live in the Windy City, the rate per capita for that major city is 24.8 per 100,000 residents.

Meanwhile in Jacksonville its 88.8....yes 88.8 republican city.. Highest murder rate in the country. 

In other words, the rate of killings in Jackson is more than three times greater than in Chicago.

“The risk of you being a victim of a homicide, right, like the city of Jackson with the current rate where it’s at, is higher, you know, in general, relative to the risk of another city that has a lower per capita rate,” criminologist and Ole Miss criminal justice department chair Wes Jennings said.

Nice try Ghostz and of course Twinblade had no facts to back up his narratives as always. :patpatpat:

No, nothing I said changed. Chicago is a massive area, and towns in it are some of the worst in the world. Nice try, though. Chicago as a whole isn’t the worst, because you’re comparing it to cities with 1/10th of the population. Certain areas of Chicago are up there with the worst in the world. I’m not getting into political shit, im stating a fact. Argue all you want, I already posted the facts. 

On 2023-03-01 at 9:52 PM, jehurey said:

No, chicago and has remained the same

red states experience more homicides, per capita

YvZnz6v.png

SYLJJb5.png

2x10V4v.png

you are simply peddling right-wing exaggerations.

we don't see you talking about how bad it is in red states.

So what you're saying is the higher the black population the higher the murder rate. Or do you not want to play the statistics game?