There is hope for Chicago: Voters give Lightfoot the boot and vote her out

53 minutes ago, Cooke said:

So what you're saying is the higher the black population the higher the murder rate. Or do you not want to play the statistics game?

Without even bothering to check statistics, do you think that Black people could have the highest murder rate because:

a) They are disenfranchised people with a history of being slaved and after that, thrown into ghettos and either denied or only getting low income jobs that can barely support them.

or 

b) because they are of Sub-Saharan African ethnicities and being savage is in their nature.

Which one is it, Cooke?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The per-capita murder rate in the Chicago Police Department's 15th District in Austin has climbed 274% between 2010 and 2020, to 115.2 per 100,000 residents. In the 11th District, serving Garfield Par

Not sure. Probably A. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, nothing I said changed. Chicago is a massive area, and towns in it are some of the worst in the world. Nice try, though. Chicago as a whole isn’t the worst, because you’re comparing it to cities with 1/10th of the population. Certain areas of Chicago are up there with the worst in the world. I’m not getting into political shit, im stating a fact. Argue all you want, I already posted the facts. 

Thread is about Chicago as a whole :umad:

Jacksonville as a whole is 3X worse... Yiiiiikes. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

So what you're saying is the higher the black population the higher the murder rate. Or do you not want to play the statistics game?

Cooke and his race bait in a thread about red vs blue cities and now states... The topic wasnt even race :umad:

His Canadian clown ass doesn't even live here and it shows... For him to think RED states would have higher black population than Blue states :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
4 hours ago, Cooke said:

Actually the highest state on that list, Mississippi, has 60% white people.

One of the lowest states, New York, has 39% white people.

Notice how your logic doesn't hold any consistency?

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

To further pile on this race baiting motherfucker.... The #3 Murder State on the list Kentucky... Only has 8% black people and 88% white.... 

#3 Murder State in the entire country... Only 8% black..... Funny how that works. 

Those pesky facts have a way of getting in your way huh? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Thread is about Chicago as a whole :umad:

Jacksonville as a whole is 3X worse... Yiiiiikes. 

And parts of Chicago are up there with the worst in the world. I’m not making this about race or politics, just stating facts. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
9 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Without even bothering to check statistics, do you think that Black people could have the highest murder rate because:

a) They are disenfranchised people with a history of being slaved and after that, thrown into ghettos and either denied or only getting low income jobs that can barely support them.

or 

b) because they are of Sub-Saharan African ethnicities and being savage is in their nature.

Which one is it, Cooke?

Not sure. Probably A. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

To further pile on this race baiting motherfucker.... The #3 Murder State on the list Kentucky... Only has 8% black people and 88% white.... 

#3 Murder State in the entire country... Only 8% black..... Funny how that works. 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/homicide_mortality/homicide.htm

1 Mississippi

2 Louisiana 

3 Alabama 

4 South Carolina 

5 Tennessee 

6 Maryland 

Illinois 

8 New Mexico

9 Georgia 

10 Delaware. 

Kentucky isn't even top 10

and here are the 10 ten states by black population. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_African-American_population

1 Mississippi

2 Louisiana

3 Georgia 

4 Delaware 

5 Maryland 

6 Alabama 

7 South Carolina 

8 North Carolina

9 Tennessee 

10 Florida 

Edited by Cooke
On 3/5/2023 at 9:34 AM, Jerrys Hair Line said:

And parts of Chicago are up there with the worst in the world. I’m not making this about race or politics, just stating facts. 

And yet Chicago as a whole is not even in the top 25 worst cities in the US... Says alot about those these cities huh? :umad:

58 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

the murders in Austin and Garfield Chicago were higher than Jackson, ms… so no, not really. 

Chicago as a whole. 

The murder rate in Chicago is 3x lower than Jacksonville.  You can try to cherry pick Hotspots... But that doesn't change the fact that the rate in Jacksonville is higher :umad:

On 2023-03-05 at 5:06 AM, Goukosan said:

Where did you get the Kentucky #3 "fact" from? 

Guys, don't let Jehurey cherry picking fool you, homicide isn't the only type of crime that exists. Just saying.

• Chicago crime rates are 67% higher than the national average
  • Violent crimes in Chicago are 143% higher than the national average
  • In Chicago you have a 1 in 26 chance of becoming a victim of crime
  • Chicago is safer than 5% of the cities in the United States

On 2023-03-05 at 8:06 AM, Goukosan said:

If you want to play that game, black people account for over 50% of all US murders despite being 13% of the population. :ben: I bet they’re a high percentage of Kentucky murders too, but I can’t find any demographics on Kentucky murders. 

31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

We're talking Murder rate as a whole, nice try though. 

And I'm talking raw numbers. More murders in Garfield and Austin than all of Jacksonville. And they have a significantly lower population.

All three places are shit holes, can't you just admit that? :tom:

But, if you want to talk rate....

3 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

If you want to play that game, black people account for over 50% of all US murders despite being 13% of the population. :ben: I bet they’re a high percentage of Kentucky murders too, but I can’t find any demographics on Kentucky murders. 

15 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

And I'm talking raw numbers. 

You were talking rate before as well... Once that didn't work out you switched to raw numbers.

Nice try though :patpatpat:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You were talking rate before as well... Once that didn't work out you switched to raw numbers.

Nice try though :patpatpat:

19 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said: