Top 10 Best Selling Smartphones in the US for 2022

Honestly most people I know have switched to Android in the past couple years. There are far more brands and selection for Android than there is for iPhone. If you add up all those iphones it's still less than 20% or the market. So what do you think the other 80% is?

Edited by Cooke
17 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Honestly most people I know have switched to Android in the past couple years. There are far more brands and selection for Android than there is for iPhone. If you add up all those iphones it's still less than 20% or the market. So what do you think the other 80% is?

iPhones are over 50% market share in US and in Canada…UK, Australia, etc. basically any 1st world country/location . Lol no one cares what kind of phones people buy in India and Asia. The average phone there is like $85. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line

After xflop got annihilated he's back to hiding behind Crapple :roff:

Your country is retarded, people literally get bullied and shunned for having "green messages" is it any wonder that iphone is selling so much? Your culture makes people feel like they have to have one.

I loathe facebook but at least whatsapp being the european standard we can avoid all that nonsense.

• Upvote 1
  • dead 1
24 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

iPhones are over 50% market share in US and in Canada…UK, Australia, etc. basically any 1st world country/location . Lol no one cares what kind of phones people buy in India and Asia. The average phone there is like $85. 

Then why did you post global sales? 

https://gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/mobile/worldwide/#monthly-202202-202302

41 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Ah, misread the article. Thought it was US only, tho I’m sure US is probably all iPhones. Regardless, anywhere where people can afford to buy iPhones.. buy iPhones. The only places that Android leads is like, India. Lol. And the average sale is like $100. 

56 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

After xflop got annihilated he's back to hiding behind Crapple :roff:

Your country is retarded, people literally get bullied and shunned for having "green messages" is it any wonder that iphone is selling so much? Your culture makes people feel like they have to have one.

I loathe facebook but at least whatsapp being the european standard we can avoid all that nonsense.

You can tell he’s a green bubble. :tom:

38 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

IDGAF about phone wars, but I’d be happy to trade in my 12 Pro for a 15 if it comes with a USB-C charging port. Sick of this lightning garbage.

Apparently apple is making special usb-c chargers where you have to still use apple branded ones. Lolz

51 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Apparently apple is making special usb-c chargers where you have to still use apple branded ones. Lolz

The fuck? Well, if it’s just the cable and I can still use my usb-c adaptors fuck it.

12 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You can tell he’s a green bubble. :tom:

We're not retarded so we don't seperate people into categories of blue/green bubble.

I'm not surprised however that a yankee is enthralled with the idea of seperating people by colour. :monosmug:

10 hours ago, TLHBO said:

We're not retarded so we don't seperate people into categories of blue/green bubble.

I'm not surprised however that a yankee is enthralled with the idea of seperating people by colour. :monosmug:

Having to download an entirely new messaging app because your phone doesn’t come with a capable one to begin with :tom:

7 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

@Goukosan loves his sales, but not when it comes to phones :mroff:

Android is  #1 and it isn't even close... That's not even a battle that's a massacre. 

Phone stuff is boring now because iOS is so far behind.

image.png.bb00e84ad874cd610bce581e1dc3169d.png

Nice try though :patpatpat:

43 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Android is  #1 and it isn't even close... That's not even a battle that's a massacre. 

Phone stuff is boring now because iOS is so far behind.

image.png.bb00e84ad874cd610bce581e1dc3169d.png

Nice try though :patpatpat:

Not in anywhere that matters :kaz:  The top selling android phones are $150 and $60… and it’s not even close. Most of the world is poor, and the poor countries buy Android. :hehe:

13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It does suck we only get 2 options now. Not much reason for either of them to innovate 

And yet, Apple continues to do it. Google basically copies everything Apple does, I agree there. Their entire UI is an apple clone.