DF reviews RE4 Remake: Worst on Ps5 (Absolute Cow SLAUGHTER) UP: PS5 version looks like 720p, unplayable in res mode due to stutter, constant light flickers, DEADZONE issues UPDATE: Jerry admits he is living with autism, TLHBO hasn’t gamed since 2003

Just now, Substatic said:

You literally just got caught lying in another thread and not admitting Spider-Man and MM were not best on PC.  :hest::hest:

A majority of these games eventually ended up or will end up fixed. 

No, they didn't

TL;DW from Eurogamer's article, March 6 2021

Horizon Zero Dawn is much improved and it's no longer a 'poor' PC conversion, but neither is it particularly outstanding: there are still some issues such as the wonky cutscene camera change animation stalling, the rather odd animation playback jolt and the fact that I still think the game is generally under-performing on PC compared to the consoles. Even at matched console settings with low quality anisotropic filtering and middling image quality at 1080p, we should expect GPUs like RX 580 and GTX 1060 to power way beyond the results of PlayStation 4. Taking the RX 580 as an example, to see an AMD GPU with over 3x the compute performance of PlayStation 4 deliver less than 60fps is disappointing - and doesn't tally with the performance upgrade seen on other well-rounded console ports.

https://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry-2021-horizon-zero-dawn-is-it-finally-fixed

This was the last patch.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I see one of these sperg-go-round threads this scene comes to mind. How can you not be dead bored of this shit by now?     

yeah, people are now reporting that its changed from about a 35% dead zone to the PC, around a 24-25% dead zone.   PS5's still has a smaller deadzone, at around 16%   And also:

So the xbox version finally becomes playable, a month after everyone else already beat it and moved on   Xbox standards

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they didn't

TL;DW from Eurogamer's article, March 6 2021

Horizon Zero Dawn is much improved and it's no longer a 'poor' PC conversion, but neither is it particularly outstanding: there are still some issues such as the wonky cutscene camera change animation stalling, the rather odd animation playback jolt and the fact that I still think the game is generally under-performing on PC compared to the consoles. Even at matched console settings with low quality anisotropic filtering and middling image quality at 1080p, we should expect GPUs like RX 580 and GTX 1060 to power way beyond the results of PlayStation 4. Taking the RX 580 as an example, to see an AMD GPU with over 3x the compute performance of PlayStation 4 deliver less than 60fps is disappointing - and doesn't tally with the performance upgrade seen on other well-rounded console ports.

https://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry-2021-horizon-zero-dawn-is-it-finally-fixed

This was the last patch.

Yes they did. Spider-Man and Miles Morales are best on PC, Just like RE4. 

You're literally proving my point by only being able to list a handful of games out of 100s of releases this gen  :hest::hest::hest:  My 90% figure holding up like a boss.

Edited by Substatic

Yes they did. Spider-Man and Miles Morales are best on PC

No, they continue stuttering.

Prove it

show us footage without any  stutter and massive frame drops

I'll wait.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they continue stuttering.

Miles Morales and Spider-Man PC ports were praised by Digital Foundry, and furthermore do not stutter on my rig.

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales PC Tech Review - Ray Tracing Upgrades - Optimised Settings! - YouTube

You're lying to posters here.

LOL he abandoned Horizon Zero Dawn

I never mentioned HZD. I still have to try it. I said 90% for a reason. Solid figure.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Miles Morales and Spider-Man PC ports were praised by Digital Foundry

for ray-tracing.

You're not going to change the subject.

They

Still

Stutter

Which makes them flawed ports.

There is nothing you can say that is going to change that.

The only thing that can prove you right is by SHOWING.

Can you actually prove your claim?

Yes or No?

The Digital Foundry video said

No, digital foundry, especially Alex Battaglia is actually saying that PC ports are in a bad place right now because of stutter.

Digital Foundry is talking about ray-tracing in Spider-man on the PC

The game still stutters on PC

You know this.

Are you going to prove your claim by SHOWING FOOTAGE of the game running with framerate to show no stutter?

yes or No?

Just now, jehurey said:

Digital Foundry is talking about ray-tracing in Spider-man on the PC

Why lie,

"Nixxes builds on its work with Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered to bring us the Miles Morales 'expansion' - another quality PC port."

"Amazing version of these games on PC" "Miles Morales is a continuation of the excellent work Nixxies has done on Spider-Man Miles Morales".  "Bravo"

You're trolling.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

These are clear issues, most video games are still better on PC though.....including even ones in that video....

He's complaining about Settings in some of that. Like refresh rate and resolution being seperate....and fov....did you even watch?

Apart from shader stutter, which was fixed in most titles, all of his complaints are Setting UI related. And I agree with all of them, but having no FOV slider doesn't mean the same game at 1/3rd the FPS and lower settings is better.

Edited by Substatic

He

went

on

full

meltdown

298723170_Screenshot2023-03-28at19-46-24SystemWars.png.318ff331afc14a3e29a5a52ae454d5fb.png

:hest::hest::hest::hest:

35 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Why lie,

No, you're the one who got caught lying

And you can't prove what you claimed.

33 minutes ago, Substatic said:

These are clear issues,

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

World-class backtracking

He's done. Just like I said.

He is duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

No, you're the one who got caught lying

I literally have two Digital Foundry videos showing you objectively lied about Spider-Man and Miles Morales.

Have fun playing a significant majority of video games at 1/2 to 1/3rd the FPS and lower settings.

Edited by Substatic
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

World-class backtracking

He's done. Just like I said.

He is duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

Lacking an FOV slider and seperate refresh rate slider doesn't mean the game that runs at twice the frame rate with higher settings is worse. 90% of his complaints were Settings UI related.

Now shadering stuttering in the handful of games that still have it is a real problem. Hence me usually stating 90%~ instead of 100% of games being best on PC. Hopefully more games start pre loading.

7 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I literally have two Digital Foundry videos showing you objectively lied about Spider-Man and Miles Morales.

No they posted LOWER than PS5 settings in order to get the game optimized

milesmoralesoptimizedPCswettings.thumb.png.2f06fbdc79c78dabd05b22f9600a76f2.png

you got caught lying

5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Lacking an FOV slider and seperate refresh rate slider

:hest:look at the new goalposts he's trying to set up

Its not going to work.

you've lost

Alex Battaglia is literally making videos and multiple comments about the poor state of PC ports.

You're duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

No they posted LOWER than PS5 settings in order to get the game optimized

you got caught lying

That's because he's using a 2070 Super.....

What did I lie about? Even YOUR DF video said Spider-Man doesn't stutter.....................

That's because he's using

a entirely new excuse??????????

Naw, that's what you're using.

22867245_Screenshot2023-03-28at20-04-58INSANESTUTTERINGMarvelsSpider-ManMilesMoralesGeneralDiscussions.png.cd5d40004575411bf3362a24b8b65eda.png

Its amazing.................everybody else in the PC world...........isn't credible

But you.................who won't show proof of your claim...........is supposedly credible.

:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

a entirely new excuse??????????

That was just his test rig......

Is this real life?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Its amazing.................everybody else in the PC world...........isn't credible

But you.................who won't show proof of your claim..... 

Literal proof,

13 Ways To End Lousy PC Ports in 2023 - Improved Settings, Smoother Gameplay, Essential Features - YouTube

They show Spider-Man as an example of a PC PORT without suttering....

That was just his test rig......

another "my special PC is special" anecdote strikes again:hest::hest:

They show Spider-Man as an example of a PC PORT without suttering....

except his optimizes settings had to turn off entire graphical effects.

2090230043_Screenshot2023-03-28at20-04-58INSANESTUTTERINGMarvelsSpider-ManMilesMoralesGeneralDiscussions.png.5c698fe9d8e35e530cb692903e9dd744.png

i love how he's pretending this doesn't exist.

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to DF reviews RE4 Remake: Worst on Ps5 (Absolute Cow SLAUGHTER) UP: PS5 version looks like 720p, unplayable in res mode due to stutter, constant light flickers, DEADZONE issues UPDATE: Jerry admits he is living with autism, TLHBO hasn’t gamed since 2003