DF reviews RE4 Remake: Worst on Ps5 (Absolute Cow SLAUGHTER) UP: PS5 version looks like 720p, unplayable in res mode due to stutter, constant light flickers, DEADZONE issues UPDATE: Jerry admits he is living with autism, TLHBO hasn’t gamed since 2003

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

2090230043_Screenshot2023-03-28at20-04-58INSANESTUTTERINGMarvelsSpider-ManMilesMoralesGeneralDiscussions.png.5c698fe9d8e35e530cb692903e9dd744.png

i love how he's pretending this doesn't exist.

You can find this for literally every single game, even games where DF wins on PC in their face offs.

13 Ways To End Lousy PC Ports in 2023 - Improved Settings, Smoother Gameplay, Essential Features - YouTube

DF agree SM/MM are not naturally stuttering in the above video. That's two videos now.

Edited by Substatic
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I see one of these sperg-go-round threads this scene comes to mind. How can you not be dead bored of this shit by now?     

yeah, people are now reporting that its changed from about a 35% dead zone to the PC, around a 24-25% dead zone.   PS5's still has a smaller deadzone, at around 16%   And also:

So the xbox version finally becomes playable, a month after everyone else already beat it and moved on   Xbox standards

Posted Images

Just now, Substatic said:

You can find this for literally every single game

thanks for admitting that the state of PC ports is what Alex Battaglia said......................."Lousy"

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

He

is

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

thanks for admitting that the state of PC ports is what Alex Battaglia said......................."Lousy"

How does it feel you're going to be playing the far worse version of over 90% of video games?

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

How does it feel

laughing at the fact that you lost the argument, and I caught you lying and intentionally omitting information?

It feels hilarious seeing you melt down.

A second-class citizen pretending he isn't second-class.............even though you melting down is a clear giveaway that you know it

He started the thread boasting about PC ports.

I got him to admit that Alex Battaglia's post about the lousy state of PC ports is true.

He even said Digital Foundry is the last word on the issue.

And Digital Foundry literally made a video to talk about PC ports being "lousy"

:blessed:I've completely won on all levels.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

laughing at the fact that you lost the argument, 

I said 90% of games are better on PC than PS5. You never refuted this. You've been crying like a little bitch that Resident Evil 4 is far superior on PC than PS5 ever since.

You even accidentally goal post moved to SM and MM, which are also far better on PC than PS5.

Edited by Substatic

I said 90% of games are better on PC than PS5.

and the ones you listed..............actually aren't

once again

Horizon Zero Dawn is still broken as of its last patch

Spider man is still stuttering

And Miles Morales only qualifies as a "good port" when you set it to equal or below PS5 modes in the graphical settings.

And then on top of that.................Unreal Engine games are ALWAYS stuttering.

So no...................you're literally lying.:hest:

Almost all of his complaints are UI Settings related

Pretty sure you need UI to play a video game.

So..............they're part of the video game.

There's nothing you can say that changes that.

and the ones you listed..............actually aren't

Spider-Man, Miles Morales, and RE4 are best on PC unless you have a bad rig.

This is a fact. You're trolling to say otherwise. These aren't the bad ports you're looking for.

Edited by Substatic

Pretty sure you need UI to play a video game.

The UI SETTINGS like FOV SLIDER. Why not at least watch your god damn videos. 😄  I agree with most of this complaints, but it's not saying the console version at 1/3rd the fps and worst gfx is better....he's just saying he wants more settings options. 

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Spider-Man, Miles Morales, and RE4 are best on PC unless you have a bad rig.

No.

They, especially Spiderman and MM, are not good enough to be better than PS5.

LOL you're trying to use RE4 to save you:lawl::lawl::lawl:

The UI SETTINGS like FOV SLIDER

Which means its still a problem in the port.

There's really no way for you to get around this.

LOL you're trying to use RE4 to save you

Looks at thread title..............you retarded bro?

Spiderman and MM 

Are best on PC and it's not even close. 

Stick to talking about TLOU and Horizon. Most games on PC release just fine or are shortly fixed. My 90% per gen figure is probably higher now that I think about it, but I'll run with it.

Have fun with much much lower FPS in most games, and a lot of the time lower settings too.

Edited by Substatic

Looks at thread title..............you retarded bro?

your point was to talk about ALL PC ports.

SO no, I'm not retarded............you just ran back to ONE GAME.

When your beginning argument was about ALL PC PORTS.

Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blessed:

Are best on PC and it's not even close. 

No they clearly aren't, if Alex can't recommend settings better than PS5's modes.

You've lost here..............I have the visual evidence from Digital Foundry

You're duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

1201184369_Screenshot2023-03-28at20-47-38LastyearwasadisasterforPCgames-hereshowthingsneedtochange.thumb.png.f72955be851440b10944da659bb9cdb8.png

The article,

Last year was a disaster for PC games - here's how things need to change | Eurogamer.net

9 of his complaints were Settings and Menu related. The shader issue was on point, but like I said, this doesn't even account for 5% of releases muchless 10%. 

Again, he mentions Spider-Man resolving this issue. Showing you lied about that title.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No they clearly aren't, if Alex can't recommend settings better than PS5's modes.

This is because his test rig was 2070 Super. He never said to reduce settings for better cards. You're making stuff up.

SM, MM, and RE4 are best on PC. Please don't lie, if a game is actually worse on PC use said game

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

your point was to talk about ALL PC ports.

~90% actually. I incorrectly did exaggerate and say 99%, and TB corrected me. It's probably not that high due to recent shader issues. Most of which have been fixed.

The article,

Last year was a disaster for PC games - here's how things need to change | Eurogamer.net

9 of his complaints were Settings and Menu related. The shader issue was on point,

...............so PC games are "lousy"

You trying to downplay it isn't going to change that

There are game stutters.

This is..........C-O-N-F-I-R-M-E-D

2068955519_Screenshot2023-03-28at20-04-58INSANESTUTTERINGMarvelsSpider-ManMilesMoralesGeneralDiscussions.png.c318eee532a604836a33ee036baf8f05.png

This is because his test rig was 2070 Super. He never said to reduce settings for better cards. You're making stuff up.

he never gauranteed no stutter at any spec with all settings turned on

YOU

ARE

MAKING

THAT

UP

Just now, jehurey said:

he never gauranteed no stutter at any spec with all settings turned on

Yeah that's you making stuff up when we have two DF videos calling it a great example of a port. Specifically noting it's stutter removal method in the second one.

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to DF reviews RE4 Remake: Worst on Ps5 (Absolute Cow SLAUGHTER) UP: PS5 version looks like 720p, unplayable in res mode due to stutter, constant light flickers, DEADZONE issues UPDATE: Jerry admits he is living with autism, TLHBO hasn’t gamed since 2003