Lemshits are totally dodging talking about latest Redfall gameplay. I can see why…..

38 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're right, I keep forgetting about Death Loop. I didn't like the game, personally. 

I played for like 3 hours ps5 and bounced off. Might go back eventually. Their worst game imo.

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Could you imagine if they decided to make a new Prey instead of this.....

This is what they should be working on instead of this trash.

I have no doubt MS are the ones coercing them into making this turd.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-04-09 at 4:51 AM, Tears of the Cows said:

Redfall is equivalent to forspoken, and it will certainly be better than that. :D 

You sure about that? :mjpls:

• Geese 1
  • dead 1

I wrote this game off the moment they showed gameplay. I don't know what people saw in it, it always looked like a bland GaaS co-op game in the same tier as games like Avengers, Anthem, Gotham Knights, and many others

We're at the phase in gaming right now where quality studios are being forced to make games they have no interest in making because greedy execs and publishers are trying to make money off the live service crowd.

And even though we're all laughing at MS right now, Sony is also shifting to focusing on these kind of games as well. Maybe they'll have more success, but im still not looking forward to those games whatever they end up being.

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I wrote this game off the moment they showed gameplay. I don't know what people saw in it, it always looked like a bland GaaS co-op game in the same tier as games like Avengers, Anthem, Gotham Knights, and many others

We're at the phase in gaming right now where quality studios are being forced to make games they have no interest in making because greedy execs and publishers are trying to make money off the live service crowd.

And even though we're all laughing at MS right now, Sony is also shifting to focusing on these kind of games as well. Maybe they'll have more success, but im still not looking forward to those games whatever they end up being.

With 12 GAAS games coming Sony will most definitely have a few bombs but releasing something as broken as redflop is another tier of fail.

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I wrote this game off the moment they showed gameplay. I don't know what people saw in it

It looks like a lot of people wrote it off once they saw gameplay, but because it was a Microsoft flagship game the fanboys and media carried its hype. Thats it - thats the only thing they saw. If this was being published by a third party nobody would have batted an eye.

9 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

It looks like a lot of people wrote it off once they saw gameplay, but because it was a Microsoft flagship game the fanboys and media carried its hype. Thats it - thats the only thing they saw. If this was being published by a third party nobody would have batted an eye.

People batted an eye about Jedi Survivor and by most accounts that will be a great game when/if the tech issues are fixed. It's a big deal for Arkane to release a totally fucked game.

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

People batted an eye about Jedi Survivor and by most accounts that will be a great game when/if the tech issues are fixed. It's a big deal for Arkane to release a totally fucked game.

Agree and if you look at all their previous games, they were mostly solid at launch. I played Prey without any patches on PS4 for fuck sake and it worked perfectly. 

However, I know Deathloop got great reviews but personally I though it was a step down from their usual stuff and the AI was abysmal. So maybe the studio was a downward slope and it got aggravated by the fact they are ran by a publisher who doesn't care about it's products and asked them to rush it out the door. This game obviously needed more time in the oven but even without the bugs, it looks pretty boring. 

54 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Agree and if you look at all their previous games, they were mostly solid at launch. I played Prey without any patches on PS4 for fuck sake and it worked perfectly. 

However, I know Deathloop got great reviews but personally I though it was a step down from their usual stuff and the AI was abysmal. So maybe the studio was a downward slope and it got aggravated by the fact they are ran by a publisher who doesn't care about it's products and asked them to rush it out the door. This game obviously needed more time in the oven but even without the bugs, it looks pretty boring. 

Yea Deathloop was disappointing, but I liked the grindhouse/tarantino aesthetic, and the overall concept was very creative. I got it at launch on PS5 but I think it would be a better Steam Deck game.

Edited by sugarhigh