Lemshits are totally dodging talking about latest Redfall gameplay. I can see why…..

Looks like absolutely dogshit :cruise:….

This game and Starfield are supposed to be the two biggest Xbox releases of the year? Might as well just forget about this trash and only hype Starfield lemshits  :hest:

Looks like a late 360 or early XB1 game. They are selling this trash for $70 too. Another GP fodder. Check out the comment section on YouTube where it’s getting roasted :cruise:

GiantBomb are also shitting on the game and saying its open world design is very reminiscent of the 360 era after their hands-on time with it  :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The game just looks so bland and uninspired. Im not sure what people are seeing in it.

It looked uninspired from the first CGI trailer. I like co-op games but we didn’t need another FPS survival game like L4D in 2023 when there are a million other clones of it.

21 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Forza, although I’m not interested, is a much bigger game than redfall this year. Redfall is equivalent to forspoken, and it will certainly be better than that. :D 

Forza is milked to death though. If it was getting released every 5-10 years like the GT franchise is you would have a point but there’s a ton of Forza fatigue already. You aren’t gonna get new people to jump into the Xbox ecosystem for Forza so realistically the only big game MS has this year with potential to increase the install-base in a meaningful way is Starfield.

Also, as far as Forspoken goes it’s not a Sony first party game. It’s a flop from one Square Enix’s B-team developers with their main team working on FF16 (which is going to be a guaranteed hit on PS5). Playstation can afford a Forspoken after their stellar year last year with GOWR and HFW, and the promise of FF16 and Spiderman 2 to come, Xbox can’t afford flops like Redfall when their last AAA release was the mega-flop that was Halo Infinite back in 2021 (:cruise:and before that one of the longest and worst game droughts in videogame history with the ShitBox One consoles).

Edited by FIREPOWER

When I first saw it, it looked interesting, but this new footage is pretty disappointing. Then again, I also thought that about Deathloop. :shrug:

Edited by lynux3
11 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Forza, although I’m not interested, is a much bigger game than redfall this year. Redfall is equivalent to forspoken, and it will certainly be better than that. :D 

Forzs again, who saw that coming?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Fotza forza forza forza forza

Forzabox series Forza

Foooooorrrrrzzzaaaaa :glad: Love me having nothing but Forza every year for 10 years.

28 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Forzs again, who saw that coming?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Fotza forza forza forza forza

Forzabox series Forza

Foooooorrrrrzzzaaaaa :glad: Love me having nothing but Forza every year for 10 years.

GT GT GT GT HORIZON HORIZON HORIZON GOW GOW GOW. 

LMAO! 

16 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

GT GT GT GT HORIZON HORIZON HORIZON GOW GOW GOW. 

LMAO! 

That's already more games than xbox has you stupid fuck :tom: What did you think you were going to prove?

They arent rehashed every year, and you know there are more games because you have been bitching about spiderman, uncharted and tlou plenty on here.

Self owned once for lying and once for admitting ps has more games than xbox. Twice in one post, damn you're stupid :tom:

• dead 1

I have a feeling with this game that it started as your typical Arkane singleplayer experience but MS higher ups wanted a mulitplayer shooter and they were forced to change their epic singleplayer game about hunting vampires into a generic coop shooter late into development. 

Why else would it have a filly realized open world map and why is it so different from the typical Arkane games? Arkane studios never strayed too far from their original formula, let alone making a MP only game. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I have a feeling with this game that it started as your typical Arkane singleplayer experience but MS higher ups wanted a mulitplayer shooter and they were forced to change their epic singleplayer game about hunting vampires into a generic coop shooter late into development. 

Why else would it have a filly realized open world map and why is it so different from the typical Arkane games? Arkane studios never strayed too far from their original formula, let alone making a MP only game. 

It definitely has all the signs of shitty micromanagement from MS. No reason for an open world game from Arkane to have a shitty generic co-op mode. They specialize in single player based games not forced multiplayer.

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

This isnt a MP only game and maybe they wanted to do something different. That should be celebrated and more devs should do that.

26 minutes ago, JonbX said:

This isnt a MP only game and maybe they wanted to do something different. That should be celebrated and more devs should do that.

It's just the same shit with bots, right? That's a MP centric game.

I'm always up for new things but going from the type of well crafted singleplayer experiences they are known for to a generic 4 player coop type game is a downgrade if you ask me.

49 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's just the same shit with bots, right? That's a MP centric game.

I'm always up for new things but going from the type of well crafted singleplayer experiences they are known for to a generic 4 player coop type game is a downgrade if you ask me.

No, its not. Maybe look into things before you speak :reg:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Ramza said:

They were messing around with mp in PS5 timed exclusive Death Loop.

9 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

They were messing around with mp in PS5 timed exclusive Death Loop.

You're right, I keep forgetting about Death Loop. I didn't like the game, personally.