Robert F Kennedy for President

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was funny and didn't know where else to post it    

He served for 15 years in the Soviet Union, former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe    

Another non reply from you

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Protecting the norms is conservatism right? The one thing you never actually complain about. 

If they are norms worth protecting then protect them. Not primarying a candidate is not a norm worth protecting. It has no benefit to the people. If the candidate is good the people will vote for them. 

47 minutes ago, Cooke said:

He lied during the interview

Hey retard the vid posted by Remy was about Measles and RFK actions in 2018 to 2019.

My post was also about Measles. 

Do you read anything before posting? or you saw antivaxx and automatically assumed it was about covid? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
24 minutes ago, Cooke said:

If they are norms worth protecting then protect them. Not primarying a candidate is not a norm worth protecting. It has no benefit to the people. If the candidate is good the people will vote for them. 

An incumbent President, Not primarying a Manchaurian candidate is a norm worth protecting :umad:

53 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You really do watch too much MSNBC. You use all their talking points lmao. Protecting the norms is not democracy Gouk. 

A fact I've been telling you for months is not a talking point.  If MSNBC is now also reporting that fact, the good on them for pointing out that fact to the general public. 

51 minutes ago, Cooke said:

@Goukosancan you explain this please? 

Have you actually read it? Read the source report and or data. Have you actually looked into it yourself?

Every single one of those things you post you have never read and it always turns out it doesn't actually say what you claim...

You get curbed stomped, abandon the study. Then come back weeks later with a new study you didn't read only for you to get dunked on again... Rinse and repeat. 

So again, have you actually read it? 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

RFK raised 5 million dollars during the deposition. Attacking him is helping him

20230723_160307.jpg

20230723_160300.jpg

That was the point of the house Republicans inviting him... To help promote his campaign.... They're boosting up their spoiler hopeful :umad:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That was the point of the house Republicans inviting him... To help promote his campaign.... They're boosting up their spoiler hopeful :umad:

And you're still on this spoiler nonsense lmao. Maybe if the Dems didn't act like fucking morons and try to sensor him in a hearing about censorship it might not have been so bad. But they can't fucking help themselves. Debbie is gonna Debbie, the corrupt little cunt that she is, sitting next to the ranking member from virgin islands who asks for Epstein money in 2019 right before he went to jail lmao.  If there's one thing the DNC is not, it's self aware. 

Edited by Cooke
Just now, Cooke said:

And you're still on this spoiler nonsense lmao. Maybe if the Dems didn't act like fucking morons and try to sensor him in a hearing about censorship it might not have been so bad. But they can't fucking help themselves. Debbie is gone Debbie, the corrupt little cunt that she is, sitting next to the ranking member from virgin islands who asks for Epstein money in 2019 right before he went to jail lmao. 

Its censor not sensor.. You retard. 

House Republicans wanted him to give a campaign speech ... Unfortunately house rules dictate strict time limits on EVERYONE. 

His time expired... Cry more :awww:

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Its censor not sensor.. You retard. 

House Republicans wanted him to give a campaign speech ... Unfortunately house rules dictate strict time limits on EVERYONE. 

His time expired... Cry more :awww:

Oh man a typo. You got me!!

They can give as much time as they fucking want. And Debbie tried to move it to executive session AFTER his opening statement.  His opening statement about working together and treating each other with respect and dignity.. she then immediately tries to shut it down. 😂

Edited by Cooke
11 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Oh man a typo. You got me!!

They can give as much time as they fucking want. And Debbie tried to move it to executive sessiom AFTER his opening statement. 

No they can't... Why are you so fucking ignorant about everything? :kaz:

Every single person who comes in front of congress gets a 5 min opening remarks, when the time is up the gavel is banged and you stop talking until you're asked a question. 

5 star generals, or people in high positions in government get 10 mins and when their time is up they stop talking until asked a question. 

House MAGA Republicans  already bent the rules to give RFK jr Twice the amount of time he was supposed to get.  Interesting how house MAGA Republicans really want to help RFK jr :umad:

And even after his time was up... You snowflakes want to cry and say they tried to censor him?   That's how it works.. You can't just go up there and ramble on past your time....but of course your dumb ass wouldn't know that because this was probably the first time you watched... Lmfao. 

Cry more bitch :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No they can't... Why are you so fucking ignorant about everything? :kaz:

Every single person who comes in front of congress gets a 5 min opening remarks, when the time is up the gavel is banged and you stop talking until you're asked a question. 

5 star generals, or people in high positions in government get 10 mins and when their time is up they stop talking until asked a question. 

House MAGA Republicans  already bent the rules to give RFK jr Twice the amount of time he was supposed to get.  Interesting how house MAGA Republicans really want to help RFK jr :umad:

And even after his time was up... You snowflakes want to cry and say they tried to censor him? Lmfao. 

Cry more bitch :awww:

And this explains Debbie trying to move it to executive session how? You just repeat yourself. Debbie tried to move it to executive session AFTER the statement was concluded. And yes it's the chairs discretion how much time they get, but there you go again with "norms". Fuck you're a pathetic little weasly prick. 

7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

And this explains Debbie trying to move it to executive session how? You just repeat yourself. Debbie tried to move it to executive session AFTER the statement was concluded. And yes it's the chairs discretion how much time they get, but there you go again with "norms". Fuck you're a pathetic little weasly prick. 

The time is either 5 or 10 minutes as I stated depending on your rank. 

And the extra time the chair gave him that I spoke about (10 mins) were up.   So he has to shut the fuck up. 

That's not a norm you imbecile... Its literally a rule of the house of representatives. 

Those same rules applies to members of the house.  They have exactly 5 minutes to question the witness... When your time is up and you have to shut the fuck up and let someone else ask a question. 

So I guess by your retarded logic everyone who ever spoke in the house of representatives was silenced... Amirite? :umad:

.. Fucking dumb cunt 

Like I said.. Your dumbass is just learning shit about how things actually work and complaining about shit you're ignorant about... As always :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The time is either 5 or 10 minutes as I stated depending on your rank. 

And the extra time the chair gave him that I spoke about (10 mins) were up.   So he has to shut the fuck up. 

That's not a norm you imbecile... Its literally a rule of the house of representatives. 

Those same rules applies to members of the house.  They have exactly 5 minutes to question the witness... When your time is up and you have to shut the fuck up and let someone else ask a question. 

So I guess by your retarded logic everyone who ever spoke in the house of representatives was silenced... Amirite? :umad:

.. Fucking dumb cunt 

Like I said.. Your dumbass is just learning shit about how things actually work and complaining about shit you're ignorant about... As always :kaz:

Again you don't answer the question and keep talking about something I wasn't even talking about. 

Why did Debbie try to move it to executive session AFTER the opening statement? Doing so would mean it's private, no cameras, no audience. 

You just gonna repeat the irrelevant part again? 

7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Again you don't answer the question and keep talking about something I wasn't even talking about. 

Why did Debbie try to move it to executive session AFTER the opening statement? Doing so would mean it's private, no cameras, no audience. 

You just gonna repeat the irrelevant part again? 

After you kept crying about the time... Bbbut that's a norm, Bbbut he can talk as long he wants, bbbbut they tried to silence him :awww:

Now that you learn that it's an actual rule, now it's bbbbut the time is not relevant anymore 😢

:kaz:

Did you miss where I said the House Republicans invited him to promote his campaign and give him twice his alloted time to give a campaign speech? 

The house Floor is not for candidates to campaign on and House MAGA Republicans were fake outraged by RFK being fake silenced, all To get past the rule about using house hearing to campaign......

Which was her point of asking for it to be an executive session. 

Again... Its so "strange" that house MAGA Republicans are working so hard on finding loopholes to promote a "democrat" in RFK jr's campaign. 

You were just boasting that he raised 5 million during his appearance in the house of representatives.... Which was the MAGA Republicans goal.. To help his campaign...their hopeful spoiler candidate :umad:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

After you kept crying about the time... Bbbut that's a norm, Bbbut he can talk as long he wants, bbbbut they tried to silence him :awww:

Now that you learn that it's an actual rule, now it's bbbbut the time is not relevant anymore 😢

:kaz:

Did you miss where I said the House Republicans invited him to promote his campaign and give him twice his alloted time to give a campaign speech? 

The house Floor is not for candidates to campaign on and House MAGA Republicans were fake outraged by RFK being fake silenced, all To get past the rule about using house hearing to campaign......

Which was her point of asking for it to be an executive session. 

Again... Its so "strange" that house MAGA Republicans are working so hard on finding loopholes to promote a "democrat" in RFK jr's campaign. 

You were just boasting that he raised 5 million during his appearance in the house of representatives.... Which was the MAGA Republicans goal.. To help his campaign...their hopeful spoiler candidate :umad:

Kennedy would have been invited regardless if he was running for president. He was one of the first high profile people censored during the pandemic. And once again YOU AVOID WHAT I SAID ABOUT DEBBIE. 

And are you eating republicans are giving him money? Is that what you are implying? It's a primary doofus. Maybe people just think he's a better democrat option than a senile frail old man. I know it's a hard concept but "c'mon man!"

21 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Kennedy would have been invited regardless if he was running for president. He was one of the first high profile people censored during the pandemic. And once again YOU AVOID WHAT I SAID ABOUT DEBBIE. 

And are you eating republicans are giving him money? Is that what you are implying? It's a primary doofus. Maybe people just think he's a better democrat option than a senile frail old man. I know it's a hard concept but "c'mon man!"

Are you legit stupid or can't read... I literally spelt it out about Debbie. 

And you just almost fully described a spoiler candidate.

MAGA Republicans think he is a better candidate for the democrats BECAUSE RFK jr will lose to Trump in the general election....whereas Biden would beat Trump again. 

MAGA Republicans want Trump to win.. Hence why they're pushing for RFK so hard. 

You're probably the only person in the world who can't see that :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
57 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Are you legit stupid or can't read... I literally spelt it out about Debbie. 

And you just almost fully described a spoiler candidate.

MAGA Republicans think he is a better candidate for the democrats BECAUSE RFK jr will lose to Trump in the general election....whereas Biden would beat Trump again. 

MAGA Republicans want Trump to win.. Hence why they're pushing for RFK so hard. 

You're probably the only person in the world who can't see that :kaz:

You really are a conspiracy theorist. This is some DAnon shit. 

Stop watching MSNBC. You're so fucking embarrassing. 

And no you didn't respond to the Debbie thing. That's not why she wanted it to go to executive at all. She did the whole "you're a anti semite skit" it had nothing to do with having more time on the floor. I can tell you didn't actually watch the hearing, you're about as embarrassing as Plaskett and Debbie.