Robert F Kennedy for President

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Even piers Morgan is calling out RFK's lies and BS :kaz:

And here's the Biden interview.. 

Oh wait. He doesn't do them because he has the mental capacity of an 80 year old with early Alzheimer's. No wonder they won't let him debate a democrat candidate, it would be fucking embarassing. Can't wait for his debate vs whoever wins the GOP nomination. 

Edited by Cooke
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was funny and didn't know where else to post it    

He served for 15 years in the Soviet Union, former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe    

Another non reply from you

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Oh wait. He doesn't do them because he has the mental capacity of an 80 year old with early Alzheimer's. No wonder they won't let him debate a democrat candidate, it would be fucking embarassing. Can't wait for his debate vs whoever wins the GOP nomination. 

While RFK was getting owned by Peirs Morgan, Biden was in Lithuania leading the strongest coalition of western leaders on the world stage... With the keynote speach at the NATO conference :umad:

You can't wait for the debates? 

I can't wait for Biden to curb stomp Trump at the presidential debates again... And Trump will run away from the last two debates just like he did in 2020 after Joe beat him in the first debate :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Out of curiosity, who told you to like RFK? 

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Out of curiosity, who told you to like RFK? 

Who told you to hate him?

I liked him long before for his fight against Monsanto. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Ohhh, watch a Piers Morgan interview? You're such a radical rebel, Cooke. 

Lmao so now we need qualifiers for interviews? 

How about 2 hours with Bill Maher

Again. Why doesn't Biden do an interview longer than 4 minutes without pre screened questions and a mic in his ear.  What a fucking old ass manbaby. Enjoy his decline for another 6 years Remy. 

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lmao so now we need qualifiers for interviews? 

You are such a an arrogant prick for zero reason. I never made qualifiers, you're the one 'daring' people to watch it like their minds are going to be blown or something lol. 

How about 2 hours with Bill Maher

Again. Why doesn't Biden do an interview longer than 4 minutes without pre screened questions and a mic in his ear.  What a fucking old ass manbaby. Enjoy his decline for another 6 years Remy. 

I don't understand why you keep going on with this. I already fucking said Biden should debate you fucking retard. You keep trying to make a point no one in here is making. 

I don't control the DNC and I can't force Biden to debate. Like gak said before, Trump is ducking debates and you haven't said shit about it yet and he's not even the incumbent. 

The biggest tell that you are stupid is your inability to actually address the argument you are actually engaged in and not the one your botted brain is programmed to expect by the influencers you parrot. 

45 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You are such a an arrogant prick for zero reason. I never made qualifiers, you're the one 'daring' people to watch it like their minds are going to be blown or something lol. 

I don't understand why you keep going on with this. I already fucking said Biden should debate you fucking retard. You keep trying to make a point no one in here is making. 

I don't control the DNC and I can't force Biden to debate. Like gak said before, Trump is ducking debates and you haven't said shit about it yet and he's not even the incumbent. 

The biggest tell that you are stupid is your inability to actually address the argument you are actually engaged in and not the one your botted brain is programmed to expect by the influencers you parrot. 

I'm sorry if i missed it but where did you say Biden should debate? 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

I'm sorry if i missed it but where did you say Biden should debate? 

Multiple times when you've brought it up. Even now you're idling. I don't think a single person here has justified him not debating. So let's move on from this point. You're so fucking exhausting. 

11 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lol oh I forgot to talk about the mahr suggestion lol. I'll skip Mahrs sad basement podcast with 480p cameras and boomer club set. There is no interview that will convince me RFK is deserving of becoming president.

I don't have anything against him as a person, but I don't believe putting a first timer to be president. Not to mention the dozen other things that would sink him in a general election. 

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

F1FDjhaWYAQCq5L?format=jpg&name=small

:| :| :| 

To be fair, he didn't quite say it that way, but said it in the way tin foil hatters could draw conclusions. I'm not quite sure it was intentional, but that's how these people roll. They speak with no care and just ramble on with all the random raw data they memorized to get through a conversation. 

Cooke is a prime example of the bottom feeders that consume this stuff and don't think before they speak. 

13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

F1FDjhaWYAQCq5L?format=jpg&name=small

:| :| :| 

Gotta love smears that come to conclusions based on nothing he actually said. 

The machine is hard at work. He must really be a threat. 

Here is what he actually said. 

Thanks for posting a stupid cropped headline though Twinkie. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

To be fair, he didn't quite say it that way, but said it in the way tin foil hatters could draw conclusions. I'm not quite sure it was intentional, but that's how these people roll. They speak with no care and just ramble on with all the random raw data they memorized to get through a conversation. 

Cooke is a prime example of the bottom feeders that consume this stuff and don't think before they speak. 

But you see how the media twists it? They are either dumb or disengenous assholes. 

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

Gotta love smears that come to conclusions based on nothing he actually said. 

The machine is hard at work. He must really be a threat. 

Here is what he actually said. 

Thanks for posting a stupid cropped headline though Twinkie. 

The guy believes the U.S. is developing bioweapons in Ukraine that are to be used against Russians. He's a fucking nut job and a national security risk who shouldn't be anywhere near a position of power.