Robert F Kennedy for President

It gets better.... RFK has also pushed the 5G covid conspiracy..... Remember that dumb shit when those retards were saying the virus isn't real and it's all 5G waves causing it..... Fucking dung fucks. 

This guy is a crack pot who is dung as rocks... No wonder Cooke loves him:kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was funny and didn't know where else to post it    

He served for 15 years in the Soviet Union, former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe    

Another non reply from you

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Some anti vaxxer he is. 

He's vaccinated, his kids are vaccinated, he's never said not to get vaccinated. He wants it to be YOUR choice, not the government. And he wants stricter safety protocols and no emergency use authorizations without proper testing. oH thE hoRRoR!

See what happens when you only read second hand opinions about people rather than listening to the source? You get a distorted view. And now it looks like RFK Jr derangement syndrome has become a thing. Fuck your brains are so easily fried it's hilarious

guess who also argued against EUAs for vaccines. Dr Peter Hotez.. but as soon as Biden came into office he did an instant 180. Can't make this shit up. 

😂

a string of tweets by Dr. Peter Hotez, a professor and the dean of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine, earlier this month, he noted that “EUAs involve substandard or lesser reviews. How can you justify a substandard or lesser review for something that would be injected in tens of millions, maybe hundreds of millions of Americans?”

Additionally, Hotez pointed out that the mRNA technology being used in two of the vaccines that are the furthest along in Phase 3 trials – the Moderna vaccine and the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine – is “a new technology that has never before been licensed. We have no history or experience on such vaccines. Even more reason for a full/comprehensive review.”

Hotez also brings up the point that in this highly politicized climate, there is a lack of confidence and trust in the government and federal agencies. “We’ve seen how in 2020 the White House has abused the EUA mechanism - remember the EUA for hydroxychloroquine that was revoked? Neither does the White House or Dept. HHS,” he tweeted.

Oh yeah he just deleted all these tweets today. LMAO

https://twitter.com/peterhotez/status/1301276661376339968

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

He's vaccinated, his kids are vaccinated, he's never said not to get vaccinated. He wants it to be YOUR choice, not the government. And he wants stricter safety protocols and no emergency use authorizations without proper testing. oH thE hoRRoR!

See what happens when you only read second hand opinions about people rather than listening to the source? You get a distorted view. And now it looks like RFK Jr derangement syndrome has become a thing. Fuck your brains are so easily fried it's hilarious

guess who also argued against EUAs for vaccines. Dr Peter Hotez.. but as soon as Biden came into office he did an instant 180. Can't make this shit up. 

😂

a string of tweets by Dr. Peter Hotez, a professor and the dean of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine, earlier this month, he noted that “EUAs involve substandard or lesser reviews. How can you justify a substandard or lesser review for something that would be injected in tens of millions, maybe hundreds of millions of Americans?”

Additionally, Hotez pointed out that the mRNA technology being used in two of the vaccines that are the furthest along in Phase 3 trials – the Moderna vaccine and the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine – is “a new technology that has never before been licensed. We have no history or experience on such vaccines. Even more reason for a full/comprehensive review.”

Hotez also brings up the point that in this highly politicized climate, there is a lack of confidence and trust in the government and federal agencies. “We’ve seen how in 2020 the White House has abused the EUA mechanism - remember the EUA for hydroxychloroquine that was revoked? Neither does the White House or Dept. HHS,” he tweeted.

Oh yeah he just deleted all these tweets today. LMAO

https://twitter.com/peterhotez/status/1301276661376339968

Cooke it's quite obvious you had no clue who RFK was until he declared to run.. He has been a loon. 

You like his Ukraine stance and his Covid-19 conspiracy BS. 

So you ignore everything about him from his conspiracy about wifi, to his theory that 5G started covid and all the other crack pot BS he spews :kaz:

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke it's quite obvious you had no clue who RFK was until he declared to run.. He has been a loon. 

So you ignore everything about him from his conspiracy about wifi, to his theory that 5G started covid and all the other crack pot BS he spews :kaz:

I knew he was an environmentalist and did a lot to clean up major waterways and he and he sued Monsanto. But that is irrelevant to what I just said. 

10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke just repeats what he sees other people say. He doesn't think of anything himself. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Cooke just repeats what he sees other people say. He doesn't think of anything at himself. 

Actually i listen to the source. You guys just read hit pieces on vanity fair. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Actually i listen to the source. You guys just read hit pieces on vanity fair. 

Lmfao "vanity fair hit pieces" even your vernacular is a copy/paste in the likes of a Ben Shapiro ai bot or something. Why do you continue to make a fool of yourself like this? 

51 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao "vanity fair hit pieces" even your vernacular is a copy/paste in the likes of a Ben Shapiro ai bot or something. Why do you continue to make a fool of yourself like this? 

Sounds like I struck a nerve 

13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Sounds like I struck a nerve 

Lol You've managed to make everyone on a forum that's known you for over a decade; even people on your side, think you're brainless chat bot. 

Lol "struck a nerve"... with your goofy ass. Try to act like a normal person, You're not on a fucking podcast. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol You've managed to make everyone on a forum that's known you for over a decade; even people on your side, think you're brainless chat bot. 

Lol "struck a nerve"... with your goofy ass. Try to act like a normal person, You're not on a fucking podcast. 

Faceless people on a forum don't like me because i want the sensless war to end and for people to stop dying needlessly. Ok. Take a look at yourself for once 

30 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Faceless people on a forum don't like me because i want the sensless war to end and for people to stop dying needlessly. Ok. Take a look at yourself for once 

Here you go again. No one wants this war to continue. Right off the bat you start with your dishonest bullshit.

You might not like our preference that Russia withdraws from the region, to your hope of Ukraine just giving up the land that Russia destroyed.

This doesn't make you any more antiwar than anyone else. This is part of that weird wannabe streamer mentality you mimic. You don't act like a normal person. This isn't even just one topic, you have a shitty "prefab" hottake opinion on every possible subject. 

17 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lol get outta here with your two faced BS. You literally said you don't care about Ukraine and you also don't care about Europe's borders changing, which is basically like calling for perpetual war in Europe.

28 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lol get outta here with your two faced BS. You literally said you don't care about Ukraine and you also don't care about Europe's borders changing, which is basically like calling for perpetual war in Europe.

Cooke contradicts himself all the time because he can't make an independent thought if his life depended on it. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

not sure how you can't see the difference between lines on a map and people not dying over it.