Robert F Kennedy for President

10 hours ago, Cooke said:

You really are a conspiracy theorist. This is some DAnon shit. 

Stop watching MSNBC. You're so fucking embarrassing. 

And no you didn't respond to the Debbie thing. That's not why she wanted it to go to executive at all. She did the whole "you're a anti semite skit" it had nothing to do with having more time on the floor. I can tell you didn't actually watch the hearing, you're about as embarrassing as Plaskett and Debbie. 

Oh shit you can't read and comprehend for real  :kaz:

Go back, sound out the words.. Take your time and read what I said about Debbie. 

Then get back to me

And PS your dumbass thinks MAGA Republicans organically want RFK to win the primary and it has nothing to do with wanting an easier opponent for Trump. 

For the midterms when democrats were elevating MAGA candidates... You saw what it was and said it was (spoilers) and thought it was a loosing strategy for Dems to try to prop up weaker opponents. (you were wrong because it was a winning strategy as the red wave never materialized)

Now that MAGA is doing the same thing, propping up a weaker opponent in RFK jr... Your dumbass thinks they organically support him. 

You're beyond stupid. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was funny and didn't know where else to post it    

He served for 15 years in the Soviet Union, former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe    

Another non reply from you

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Cooke said:

You really are a conspiracy theorist. This is some DAnon shit. 

Stop watching MSNBC. You're so fucking embarrassing. 

And no you didn't respond to the Debbie thing. That's not why she wanted it to go to executive at all. She did the whole "you're a anti semite skit" it had nothing to do with having more time on the floor. I can tell you didn't actually watch the hearing, you're about as embarrassing as Plaskett and Debbie. 

Why do you keep avoiding addressing why so many fringe right wingers are supporting him so much?

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Why do you keep avoiding addressing why so many fringe right wingers are supporting him so much?

Im assuming those people like him for his anti mandate stance.  But honestly the guilt by association sketch it's becoming tiresome. 

41 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Im assuming those people like him for his anti mandate stance.  But honestly the guilt by association sketch it's becoming tiresome. 

Lol so the only ideological difference they have with the left is vaccine mandates? So weren't these people liberal before covid? You're so honest lol. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol so the only ideological difference they have with the left is vaccine mandates? So weren't these people liberal before covid? You're so honest lol. 

Compared to Biden is he much more libertarian. Libertarian is basically a classical liberal, live and let live. That's what I am and that's why I like RFK. Whatever fringe right wing people you are talking about I don't even know. Can you point them out? I have been following some big name left wing people supporting RFk like Jack Dorsey, Bill Maher, Ice Cube, Denis Kucinich, Russel Brand, Woody Harrelson.. but you don't seem to think it's a good thing he's pulling people on the right to the left. All of his positions are historically left wing positions. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Compared to Biden is he much more libertarian. Libertarian is basically a classical liberal, live and let live. That's what I am and that's why I like RFK. Whatever fringe right wing people you are talking about I don't even know. Can you point them out? I have been following some big name left wing people supporting RFk like Jack Dorsey, Bill Maher, Ice Cube, Denis Kucinich, Russel Brand, Woody Harrelson.. but you don't seem to think it's a good thing he's pulling people on the right to the left. All of his positions are historically left wing positions. 

Like I've said many times before, most Libertarians are retarded, so of course that's what you strive for. And I've already stated who and which Republicans.

Screenshot_20230724_235946.thumb.jpg.dea6483260d2efb18c48ce3e3915cba2.jpg

From another article: There’s nothing abnormal about a candidate getting a Super PAC, even a candidate making a long-shot bid like Kennedy’s. What is abnormal, however, is that Kennedy is running as a Democrat in the Democratic primary, while the creators of the Super PAC have a deeply pro-Donald Trump bent — including ties to arch-MAGA officials such as Marjorie Taylor Greene, George Santos, and Herschel Walker. 

---

Bu buh Russell Brand! I mentioned political active people like Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn and more importantly MAGA and right wing super pacs. Your dumb ass names a fucking comedian driven to the far right fringe and a technocrat. Last year you were calling Dorsey a bold faced liar, now you're forming opinions based on what he said lol. 

You're such a dishonest retard. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Like I've said many times before, most Libertarians are retarded, so of course that's what you strive for. And I've already stated who and which Republicans.

Screenshot_20230724_235946.thumb.jpg.dea6483260d2efb18c48ce3e3915cba2.jpg

From another article: There’s nothing abnormal about a candidate getting a Super PAC, even a candidate making a long-shot bid like Kennedy’s. What is abnormal, however, is that Kennedy is running as a Democrat in the Democratic primary, while the creators of the Super PAC have a deeply pro-Donald Trump bent — including ties to arch-MAGA officials such as Marjorie Taylor Greene, George Santos, and Herschel Walker. 

---

Bu buh Russell Brand! I mentioned political active people like Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn and more importantly MAGA and right wing super pacs. Your dumb ass names a fucking comedian driven to the far right fringe and a technocrat. Last year you were calling Dorsey a bold faced liar, now you're forming opinions based on what he said lol. 

You're such a dishonest retard. 

Remember when democrat super PACs were propping up MAGA candidates in 2022? They were even running ads for them. Have you ever stopped for a moment and thought these figures are doing the same thing not because they like RFK and his policies, but are just doing it to make Biden look bad? They probably want RFK to become too big not for Biden to debate and doing so would hurt Biden before the general because we all know he will flop on stage. But he if makes it through the primary without a proper challenge then it will be too late and he will most likely win the general because there's no alternative. 

If they are as right wing as you say then they have no business actually genuinely supporting RFK. But the thing is, I don't care about that and that shouldn't be a reason for you to not like him either. You either like what he stands for and who he is as a person or you don't. This guilt by association game is just textbook McCarthyism. He doesn't share any of Bannons or MTGS or whatever other nut you want to use views. It's cynical politics and that's it. 

Edited by Cooke
15 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Remember when democrat super PACs were propping up MAGA candidates in 2022? They were even running ads for them. Have you ever stopped for a moment and thought these figures are doing the same thing not because they like RFK and his policies, but are just doing it to make Biden look bad? They probably want RFK to become too big not for Biden to debate and doing so would hurt Biden before the general because we all know he will flop on stage. But he if makes it through the primary without a proper challenge then it will be too late and he will most likely win the general because there's no alternative. 

If they are as right wing as you say then they have no business actually genuinely supporting RFK. But the thing is, I don't care about that and that shouldn't be a reason for you to not like him either. You either like what he stands for and who he is as a person or you don't. This guilt by association game is just textbook McCarthyism. 

I really really hate cynical politics 

AKA a spoiler candidate just like I been telling your fucking dumb ass :umad:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

AKA a spoiler candidate just like I been telling your fucking dumb ass :umad:

Biden is already spoiled and well past his best before date Gouk. If RFK wins then you've at least got a solid DEMOCRAT in office, not a fucking corrupt warmongering diaper wearing senile old man pretending to be president. He may be a spoiler for your great grandpa but for real democrats he's not. 

RFK is not running to be a spoiler, he's not a plant of the right wing, though some have latched on and use him for a cynical purpose. It's shitty but that's politics for ya. Don't you wish you have more than a duopoly? Then this shit wouldn't be happening. 

Edited by Cooke
42 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Biden is already spoiled and well past his best before date Gouk. If RFK wins then you've at least got a solid DEMOCRAT in office, not a fucking corrupt warmongering diaper wearing senile old man pretending to be president. He may be a spoiler for your great grandpa but for real democrats he's not. 

RFK is not running to be a spoiler, he's not a plant of the right wing, though some have latched on and use him for a cynical purpose. It's shitty but that's politics for ya. Don't you wish you have more than a duopoly? Then this shit wouldn't be happening. 

Biden's infustructure plan, economic plan, border, technology plan, manufacturing plan, health plans, foreign policy etc are all now a resounding success. 

Besides being antivaxx, conspiracy theorist, 5G started covid, wifi is evil, Ukraine should surrender candidate...what is RFK campaigning on? 

RFK jr has been a plant and Manchaurian candidate from day 1.

Edited by Goukosan

RFK jr being president would be a disaster that benefit nobody besides our enemies like Russia and China. He is not only a lunatic but he would make America far weaker and the world much less safer. 

thankfully he’s only appealing to the extremists on both sides. Most democrats and republicans want nothing to do with him and for good reason.

On 2023-07-25 at 8:41 AM, Cooke said:

Remember when democrat super PACs were propping up MAGA candidates in 2022? They were even running ads for them. Have you ever stopped for a moment and thought these figures are doing the same thing not because they like RFK and his policies, but are just doing it to make Biden look bad?

You mean literally the things I've been telling you for weeks? I also remember you complaining about it and calling it under handed. But of course you have no issue with it now. It's not even about that as much as you pretending it's genuine all this time. 

They probably want RFK to become too big not for Biden to debate and doing so would hurt Biden before the general because we all know he will flop on stage. But he if makes it through the primary without a proper challenge then it will be too late and he will most likely win the general because there's no alternative. 

If they are as right wing as you say then they have no business actually genuinely supporting RFK. But the thing is, I don't care about that and that shouldn't be a reason for you to not like him either. You either like what he stands for and who he is as a person or you don't.

I've already said multiple times that I don't have an issue with him as a person, and I don't have an issue with him running, I do have issues with people thinking they can just be president in their third acts without having held any lower office previously. Especially some one trading off of a family name. 

This is why you can never argue in good faith. You have to "debate" someone who has whatever canned opinion you've been told to expect from right wing media because you have no critical thinking skills of your own. 

This guilt by association game is just textbook McCarthyism. He doesn't share any of Bannons or MTGS or whatever other nut you want to use views. It's cynical politics and that's it. 

Lol there you go parroting some right wing pundit again. The only thing McCarthy like is the right calling every single Democrat, teacher, and many doctors "groomers". 

Are Lego store and Target store employees are really groomers? Are all Democrats groomers? Is there a coalition of teachers, doctors, and politicians all working together to turn children gay and trans in order to affect national birthrates? 

McCarthyism against one single individual? Motherfucker even you are finally admitting they are probably supporting him in bad faith so how the fuck is this like McCarthyism? This is the dumb shit you say when you try to think for yourself. 

You've been boasting about his appeal to the other side for weeks, while claomknf they had no agenda. Now you are like "they might have an agenda, but don't hold it against him."

You keep proving everything I say about you to be correct. You have no ideological consistency, or conviction, and you're incapable of thinking for yourself. And on the rare occasion you do - you prove how stupid and dishonest you actually are. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

This guy lies continue to lie through his teeth just to try to absolve Putin and Russia of any blame in their brutal invasion of Ukraine. What a clown.

This is what happens when you take everything out of context in the most bad faith way possible. I know you mush brain types like to think in black and white but it's definitely majority grey. 

Edited by Cooke
3 hours ago, Cooke said:

This is what happens when you take everything out of context in the most bad faith way possible. I know you mush brain types like to think in black and white but it's definitely majority grey. 

Context has nothing to do with it. The guy constantly makes blatantly incorrect and false statements, and is amongst the biggest pushers of Russian Propaganda in the west.

31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Context has nothing to do with it. The guy constantly makes blatantly incorrect and false statements, and is amongst the biggest pushers of Russian Propaganda in the west.

Stfu about "Russian propaganda" you seriously sound like a Hilary bot. It's embarrassing. 

Negotiating a peace deal is not fucking Russian propaganda. It's preventing the end of the world propaganda and you should probably listen to it for once. THIS ISNT BATTLEFIELD 2023. There are real consequences for continuing and escalating this war. And for what benefit? Honestly what benefit? It's a stalemate and Ukraine is paying the heavier price. Is that what you want? 

Edited by Cooke
4 hours ago, Cooke said:

Easily the most unselfaware comment I've ever seen. You're proven wrong or just stupid on a near daily basis. You lie or misrepresent context on a near daily basis. Lol "majority gray" from a motherfucker who exclusively is one sided. 

I don't even know what psychological or social disorder you must suffer from. It's like when Trump calls other people fat or somethings. I'm genuinely curious how you actually view yourself. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Stfu about "Russian propaganda" you seriously sound like a Hilary bot. It's embarrassing. 

Negotiating a peace deal is not fucking Russian propaganda. It's preventing the end of the world propaganda and you should probably listen to it for once. THIS ISNT BATTLEFIELD 2023. There are real consequences for continuing and escalating this war. And for what benefit? Honestly what benefit? It's a stalemate and Ukraine is paying the heavier price. Is that what you want? 

Zelensky put out a reasonable peace plan a while ago Cooke. Where is Putin's? How can you have peace when the invading side doesn't want it?

You continue to be so stupidly naive in every way when it comes to this conflict. Until you and your lunatic crush RFK jr can actually come up with a way to PERMANENTLY end this war, then you're just capitulating to Russia and giving them what they want in the short term, so they can cause more death and destruction in the long term.