The drought continues. PlayStation are expecting a decrease in 1st party title sales for this next year

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to The drought continues. PlayStation are expecting a decrease in 1st party title sales for this next year

:freeman: Lemshits on that Copium.

:kaz: Look at them gather together for emotional support after the worst week in ShitBox history. ShitBox hardware sales down 30%, ABK deal totally blocked by CMA, and PS5 having the greatest Q1 sales in history has totally broken them. 

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

7 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Wait, is that BodyCount???

I never imagined the day I'd be laughing at PovertyStation and praising Nintendo, and then he would reply back screaming laughing at XBOX and defending PoS5. :D Jesus, that's crazy. 

:kaz: Who?

:hest:I don't know who BodyCount is but he must have totally raped you for you to still be thinking about him after so many years...

Fu5_fUNXoAIU9RB.thumb.jpg.58ef4132b61748d6d22321c5c305fae8.jpg

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Who tf are you then? How don't you know BC? :| 

I'm a longtime lurker. I used to post on the old System Wars on GS but this is my only account here and I just started posting here about 2 years ago.

:hest: I don't know BodyCount though, I've only heard Lemij and Ghostz aka Cuckstz cry about him.

I don't even know you :kaz:

16 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Will dicktuckz run away after the PlayStation Showcase rumored in May/June? :mjgrin:

You know he will. It’s the only thing he knows how to do. He’ll disappear for a couple of days and then show up with a backfire thread to damage control. The retard is so predictable :freeman:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Geese 1