Early Redfall review - GARBAGE. "One of the worst games so far in 2023".

Also, reminder:

This dude called the Hi-Fi Rush release. Said Redfall was garbage. But also said Redfall was BETTER than Starfield.

Bout to be a rough year lemshits.

• Haha 1
  • dead 1

I really do believe that Microsoft has paid gaming journalists.

If you've been paying attention to the past week, you are literally seeing their paid online influencers absolutely reveal themselves as shills.

Even sense some game reviews from 10 years ago, I get the sense that MS has had some prominent gaming journalists on their payroll.

You're going to see a whole bunch of 8/10 scores from journalists who only talk about the game during its release week, and then NEVER bring up the game again, because they don't actually like it and will never continue playing it after they've reviewed it. Because that's exactly what they did for Halo Infinite.

I think Jeff Gerstmann is a paid shill for XBox at this point.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If you've been paying attention to the past week, you are literally seeing their paid online influencers absolutely reveal themselves as shills.

Even sense some game reviews from 10 years ago, I get the sense that MS has had some prominent gaming journalists on their payroll.

You're going to see a whole bunch of 8/10 scores from journalists who only talk about the game during its release week, and then NEVER bring up the game again, because they don't actually like it and will never continue playing it after they've reviewed it. Because that's exactly what they did for Halo Infinite.

Eh Jeff has been pretty critical of a lot of Xbox stuff/Gamepass itself in recent times. I think a lot of his tastes bring him towards Xbox stuff in some cases - he tends to have a pretty different taste from media at large, but I dunno if he's a schill.

I would have said Grubb was a schill if anything, but even he has changed his tune a bit recently.

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

At the very least, most of the gaming press would have you think PS and Xbox are close competitors. So many times I've heard them say shit like "Playstation HAS to respond to Game Pass", as if Playstation is on the ropes.

36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Microsoft was caught using firms to shill online like a decade ago, that isnt even including their own employees who do it on company hours. You can see all the influencers and "consultants" on twitter strangely willing to fight to the death for them, and if you dig enough you find theres a financial link every time.

Its microsoft's MO, so it would actually be more shocking if they WEREN'T paying "journalists too".

Shit they do worse in some countries.

https://www.lioness.co/post/microsoft-is-using-illegal-bribes-in-the-middle-east-and-africa-why-is-the-sec-turning-a-blind-eye

27 minutes ago, Casual said:

Eh Jeff has been pretty critical of a lot of Xbox stuff/Gamepass itself in recent times. I think a lot of his tastes bring him towards Xbox stuff in some cases - he tends to have a pretty different taste from media at large, but I dunno if he's a schill.

I would have said Grubb was a schill if anything, but even he has changed his tune a bit recently.

I remember Girthmann giving that Mark Ecko game a far higher score than the average (gs gave it its 2nd highest score on MC), which was strange because GS usually lowballed games. Around that time he was sporting Mark Ecko clothing in his video reviews :sass2:

Vanessa Lachey Hawaii GIF by CBS

Lets not forget Forza 5 - Xbox's final AAA exclusive all the way back in 2013.

Has an average rating of 79 and Gamespot gave it a 9. Coincidentally at the time the site was sponsored by Xbox with large "sponsored by xbox" banners on every page.

:mj: Cuckstz has been raped! He hyped this dogshit an 8/10.

Hes been shitting on Flopspoken all year, would be hilarious if this ends of reviewing way worse than Flopspoken which is looking very likely :kaz:

He better not show up around here, he’s gonna get skinned alive :cruise:

24 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Lets not forget Forza 5 - Xbox's final AAA exclusive all the way back in 2013.

Has an average rating of 79 and Gamespot gave it a 9. Coincidentally at the time the site was sponsored by Xbox with large "sponsored by xbox" banners on every page.

MS probably provided money and whores to the neckbead journalists. disgusting.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

MS probably provided money and whores to the neckbead journalists. disgusting.

This guy predicted Xbox was gonna kill Playstation by dominating in China :jordan3:

yFbtLhZE_400x400.jpg

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

wtf is that creature?

A.r.t.h.u.r Geis (bc he prob googles himself) formerly of 1up and RebelFm. Most insane Xbot who wouldn't admit it. He would act like he had insider info pointing in directions that turned out to be hilariously wrong. Also insane lib, backed Clinton to the hilt over Bernie.

1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

A.r.t.h.u.r Geis (bc he prob googles himself) formerly of 1up and RebelFm. Most insane Xbot who wouldn't admit it. He would act like he had insider info pointing in directions that turned out to be hilariously wrong. Also insane lib, backed Clinton to the hilt over Bernie.

he looks like he has a white hood and sets crosses on fire.

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1