Xbox Games Showcase June 11; Starfield dedicated direct to follow

• Ike★ changed the title to Xbox Games Showcase June 11; Starfield dedicated direct to follow

What's the over/under on Todd Howard trying to kill time by showing you the character builder selection menu, and spending time talking about the core attributes and classes that are available for your character upon starting the game?

I'm going to put it at 15 entire minutes.

Another damage control announcement.

I feel like anytime they drop the ball hard they come up with another showcase where they show logos and vaporware games that never release. Even when the vaporware games manage to release they come out like Redflop or Halo Shitfinite.

They need to STFU and just release games. They have more showcases than anyone in the industry and their lineup of games is still a fucking joke after a decade. Still nothing noteworthy in 2 generations.

Starfield better be a hit or it’s a wrap for them. I’m not holding my breath though because the guy who leaked Hifi Rush said Redflop was in a terrible state and Starfield was in an even worse state than Redflop :mickeyj: