Official Zelda Discussion Thread

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I beat the campaign. Wow, I was so close on my first try last night  but it was pretty easy on my second (or my parry game was just way better this morning lol). As for the fight itself, the whole sca

At the 75hr mark, about 74 shrines in and im now about to enter the temple in the desert.    Still have 1 more tower to get.

Picked this up again to find all the shrines and do side missions and side Adventures.    This game is so jammed packed with content it feels like the DLC for this game was included at launc

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

96 shrines lol. I’m stacked, full stamina and 23 hearts 

God damn son. One day I will go back to this and finish up all of the stuff I skipped. 

38 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

God damn son. One day I will go back to this and finish up all of the stuff I skipped. 

There’s still 56 shrines to do :drake: and I keep finding random ass things. I probably only have 1/3 of the depths map unlocked 

im at 115 hours :kaz:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

There’s still 56 shrines to do :drake: and I keep finding random ass things. I probably only have 1/3 of the depths map unlocked 

im at 115 hours :kaz:

The game is so content-rich. 

• aitch 1

Picked it up again after a few days hiatus... Just found my 70th shrine. 

The last time I played I realized I still had 4 towers left on the map to find.. I'm down to one or two towers left. 

I'm up to the desert part heading to gorudo town :juggle:

I think I fucked up.

I am at the Temple of Wind or something and I am underdressed for the cold.

I have plenty of hotpeppers though and enough cooking pans to last me about 1 hour, which should be enough to solve this puzzle.

11 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I think I fucked up.

I have plenty of hotpeppers though and enough cooking pans to last me about 1 hour, which should be enough to solve this puzzle.

Just buy two pieces of clothing to stay warm. One can be found in the tutorial (I think it’s the pants). 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I think I fucked up.

Use the ice pants you got from the ice stage in the beginning  tutorial of the game. 

Create a fire wand using fuse and equip it and it will raise your temperature..

And if you have enough money our purchase the cold outfit in rito village. 

• Like 1

I need some more subdelions before trying end game again lol. Didn’t realize i wouldn’t be able to save and went into the final boss with 6 hearts 🤣 sucks I have to redo the part prior. 

Spoiler

Still made it to half way through phase two tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I need some more subdelions before trying end game again lol. Didn’t realize i wouldn’t be able to save and went into the final boss with 6 hearts 🤣 sucks I have to redo the part prior. 

Hide contents

Still made it to half way through phase two tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

You don’t use travel medallions? Shiiii I always use one when exploring the unknown. 

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

You don’t use travel medallions? Shiiii I always use one when exploring the unknown. 

I do. 

Spoiler

But after you fight the four waves, I placed one down, went to go stock up on health and it said you can’t travel from this location.. the walkway before you meet the demon king. So I had to revert from a previous save, before I fought the four waves. 

5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

There's a point in that final area where you can't leave even if you had put down some travel medallions. I think the game should warn you before you go beyond there.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

There's a point in that final area where you can't leave even if you had put down some travel medallions. I think the game should warn you before you go beyond there.

Spoiler

if i'm jumping down to what i perceive to be the end, i'm placing a medallion lol. the battle before the final boss is easy enough, with the right consumables. fortunately, i had enough to finish the game. however, it would have been fine if i had to redo it.

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, -GD-X said:
  Hide contents

if i'm jumping down to what i perceive to be the end, i'm placing a medallion lol. the battle before the final boss is easy enough, with the right consumables. fortunately, i had enough to finish the game. however, it would have been fine if i had to redo it.

Spoiler

I’m talking about the four waves of enemies to fight. I do have a medallion right before you jump down into that area and it’s Easy, just takes a good 10 mins to get through. Wish you could place a medallion after that part  

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:
  Hide contents

I’m talking about the four waves of enemies to fight. I do have a medallion right before you jump down into that area and it’s Easy, just takes a good 10 mins to get through. Wish you could place a medallion after that part  

ah gotcha. yeah, i hear ya.

Finally decided to properly do that explore the depths main mission.... Playing the depths the correct way (not going to spoil it) rather that aimless roaming is so much more fun. 

Just fought 2 new bosses down there.

80 hrs in, 81 shrines, 80 korok seeds, all towers, all great fairies, all sage temples. 

And I feel like my adventure has just begun  :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
  • aitch 1