Think Bud Light regrets the trans movement?

20 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Right wingers are retarded 

Whoever thought using a dude in woman face as a spokesperson is retarded. 

42 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Apparently they were big bud light drinkers 

I know, the retards that actually likes bud light stopped drinking it because Ben Shapiro and Kid Rock told them to. It's wild how much of a cult they are. 

Good news for Bud light is other right wing grifters are now whining about Miller Lites women's month ad, so that's their current DDay. 

They fired the advertising agency who hired her, so yeah they have their regrets. 

Now LGBTQ+ places such as gay bars are also banning bud light for denouncing her.

It was a lose lose situation for them. If they approved it at first, then they should have stuck with the side they chose no matter the consequences.

Personally I thought it was a predatory move. Her fan base are younger than 21, so bud light attempted to attract an audience young and set them up as future potential buyers. 

On 2023-05-17 at 6:51 PM, Cooke said:

Whoever thought using a dude in woman face as a spokesperson is retarded. 

“Woman face” is not gonna happen bud. The blackface comparison you are attempting to make is moot.

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They are the ones who stopped buying it...who else is there to blame? 

The company who tarnished the image of their brand  and alienated their fanbase in the pursuit for a small minority of potential consumers. 

You get what you sow. 

We already been through this. 

5 hours ago, z,warrior said:

“Woman face” is not gonna happen bud. The blackface comparison you are attempting to make is moot.

Let's let women decide that ok sexist?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

The company who tarnished the image of their brand  and alienated their fanbase in the pursuit for a small minority of potential consumers. 

You get what you sow. 

We already been through this. 

Yes, we've had the you defending bigotry discussion already. Where you clearly describe the unreasonable and disproportionate response to something so small. 

You don't even find it weird people are tying their fucking beer to their sexuality. Why is this a zero sum game? Why can't trans people and straight people drink the same beer- separately-in their own homes? You guys talk about MLK and here in 2023 the right can't even stand sing a similar brands product as a trans person? 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, we've had the you defending bigotry discussion already. Where you clearly describe the unreasonable and disproportionate response to something so small. 

You don't even find it weird people are tying their fucking beer to their sexuality. Why is this a zero sum game? Why can't trans people and straight people drink the same beer- separately-in their own homes? You guys talk about MLK and here in 2023 the right can't even stand sing a similar brands product as a trans person? 

I already told you, the image of the brand was everything, no one ever drank Bud Lite for the taste. I never said it wasn't shallow. 

You're conflicting. It's not because trans drink Bud Lite, it's because Bud Lite chose a highly controversial, hated and famous internet trans. 

Bud Lite was already doing gay pride cans way before this. Dylan Mulvaney was sure to make some heads turn. They got what they wanted.

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

I already told you, the image of the brand was everything, no one ever drank Bud Lite for the taste. I never said it wasn't shallow. 

Shallow is being generous and you say this like they were wronged some how. Unsurprisingly you empathize with viilians of the story. 

You're conflicting. It's not because trans drink Bud Lite, it's because Bud Lite chose a highly controversial, hated and famous internet trans. 

It's because they treated a trans person like anyone else with a following. Again, they didn't make an ad campaign or created a brand for them. They literally sent some cans and this person did an ad read. 

The core the problem transphobes have is with other people not hating trans people as much as they do. When you listen past their queer panic, you get a clear picture of their cruelty disguised as concern. 

Bud Lite was already doing gay pride cans way before this. Dylan Mulvaney was sure to make some heads turn. They got what they wanted.

Lol it's not even Mulvaney. They were just told to be upset. That's what's the saddest part of all of this. The right has become so bot brained they just do what they are told by people on TV and the internet. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol it's not even Mulvaney. They were just told to be upset. That's what's the saddest part of all of this. The right has become so bot brained they just do what they are told by people on TV and the internet. 

That's just symptom of the sensationalist social media and the polarized political landscape.

It could easily be stated for the left as well. You're in hard denial if you think that's exclusively a right winger phenomenon. Come on, we can at least agree on that, right? 

I found the next conservatives boycott @Mr. Impossible

Time stamp because you just need to see that 30 second and I'm too lazy, nor care enough to find the original.

LGBTQ clothing section with items for babies and kids at Target.

Bathing suits made for 'tucking', perfect for Jehurey. 

I don't even care at this point. I just want to see the world burn. :lawl:

On 2023-05-22 at 4:31 PM, z,warrior said:

They fired the advertising agency who hired her, so yeah they have their regrets. 

Now LGBTQ+ places such as gay bars are also banning bud light for denouncing her.

Just requoting that for @Mr. Impossible

But bu right wingers are the only ones who boycott or cancel things. ;( - The biggest lie ever attempted with me. Lmao.

You're some kind of revisionist, not surprising coming from someone who regurgitate all social reengineering experiments and agrees with all of them, without fault, without questions, categorically.  

Like that meme with the teacher writing on the board. If you take LGBTQ and you divide it by racism you get climate change. 

In your case though, to be more precise, it's more like: If you take Capitalism and divide it by misogyny then subtract antivaxxer, you get white supremacy.

I'm cracking myself up for real. :lawl:

38 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Time stamp because you just need to see that 30 second and I'm too lazy, nor care enough to find the original.

Disk tucking swimwear for toddlers. Absolutely sickening stuff

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

That's just symptom of the sensationalist social media and the polarized political landscape.

It could easily be stated for the left as well. You're in hard denial if you think that's exclusively a right winger phenomenon. Come on, we can at least agree on that, right? 

Lol so the only problems that exist are exclusive on the left, or deep seated and affects everyone equally. There is never a time when the right is wrong except for every other instance for the past 100 years. 

The fact you even consider this a left/right issue shows how programed you are. Bud light paid them for an ad read. They spent two minutes talking about some damn can on their steam and that was that. 

It wasnt a print ad, they didn't film a commercial, they didn't create an entire campaign or rebrand the beer for trans folks. It was specifically made for people who watch that person's stream. Nothing was "forced" on anyone. If someone is a redneck who hates queers, they were never meant to see it. 

You know how these people were "forced" to see the clip? The right wing hype crew that trained you idiots to get mad anytime you hear the word 'woke'. It's fucking sick. There are accounts spying on trans support groups and posting screenshots with shit captions like "they are forcing this on us" 

No they fucking aren't, you weirdos spend an unreasonable amount of time conceiving reasons to be disgruntled against queer people. Social media is feeding yalls addiction but you're still addicted a bigoted mindset. That's on y'all. 

Now you fuckers want apologies to boot? Like fucking children. I even see people saying that Dylan should apologize... for what? That's the problem with fence sitters like you. You'll stand right beside the bigots and users and exploiters making excuses for them then just ignoring what they are doing for your convenience. 

You're never going to come to point where things go to far and you're standing up to actual bigots or like defending anything for trans or queer people. Your best interest and the bigots and exploiters align enough for you. 

40 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh look, you follow mr "we need to eradicate Transgenderism" himself. You consume A LOT of transphobic influencer content for someone who isn't a bigot.