Think Bud Light regrets the trans movement?

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Disk tucking swimwear for toddlers. Absolutely sickening stuff

Put it all in a pile, pour gasoline and burn it all down.

40 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Like that meme with the teacher writing on the board. If you take LGBTQ and you divide it by racism you get climate change. 

In your case though, to be more precise, it's more like: If you take Capitalism and divide it by misogyny then subtract antivaxxer, you get white supremacy.

I'm cracking myself up for real.

Lol I'm going to screenshot this, now the next time people are like "what kind of idiot actually finds the Babylon bee funny I can post this shit. 

This is like a 4D meme or something. Lmfao motherfucker you're like some Dailywire ai bot or something. I genuinely laughed my fucking ass off reading this. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol I'm going to screenshot this, now the next time people are like "what kind of idiot actually finds the Babylon bee funny I can post this shit. 

This is like a 4D meme or something. Lmfao motherfucker you're like some Dailywire ai bot or something. I genuinely laughed my fucking ass off reading this. 

Rofl, says the NPC whose whole political identity can me summarized in a few buzzwords. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Rofl, says the NPC whose whole political identity can me summarized in a few buzzwords. 

Coming from the guy who has to hastily Google talking points only to have them backfire or get debunked immediately, that's rich. I don't rely on buzzwords or phrases. I drop receipts. You still can't form an idea from over a year ago now. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Coming from the guy who has to hastily Google talking points only to have them backfire or get debunked immediately, that's rich. I don't rely on buzzwords or phrases. I drop receipts. You still can't form an idea from over a year ago now. 

Calling someone a transphobe is not debunking someone. :lul:  

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Disk tucking swimwear for toddlers. Absolutely sickening stuff

I don’t see the problem here. Gay kids have been raised straight for generations and will still turn out their gay selves. So no, I don’t think exposing children to gay culture is grooming them . If they are straight, they will still turn out straight. Most will likely be open minded about lgbtq+ people though instead of hating them, and that seems to be what conservatives fear the most

Edited by z,warrior
13 hours ago, z,warrior said:

I don’t see the problem here. Gay kids have been raised straight for generations and will still turn out their gay selves. So no, I don’t think exposing children to gay culture is grooming them . If they are straight, they will still turn out straight. Most will likely be open minded about lgbtq+ people though instead of hating them, and that seems to be what conservatives fear the most

How would you know if a toddler is gay? :D 

3 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

How would you know if a toddler is gay? :D 

How would you know a toddler is straight? Let toddlers explore things, let the boys paint their nails and choose pink if they wanted to. They will either grow out of it or embrace it, either way they will grow up open minded and not with repressed feelings.

• 4 weeks later...

The conservative outrage had me thinking that bud light was gonna be putting out rainbow themesd cans/bottles/boxes on shelves across the country.

no, it was 1 can for 1 trans person. 

first of all it’s shitty beer. But damn, Americans have no culture outside of consumerism. It’s like their entire identity was tied to a beer brand and because of this 1 marketing move that was mainly for a TikTok personality and their fans, they feel betrayed at an emotional level.

10 hours ago, Chicano3000X said:

The conservative outrage had me thinking that bud light was gonna be putting out rainbow themesd cans/bottles/boxes on shelves across the country.

first of all it’s shitty beer. But damn, Americans have no culture outside of consumerism. It’s like their entire identity was tied to a beer brand and because of this 1 marketing move that was mainly for a TikTok personality and their fans, they feel betrayed at an emotional level.

We get rainbow boxes and cans in Canada. They are quite hideous to behold. Now the looks match the taste. 

Edited by Cooke
13 hours ago, Chicano3000X said:

Well the right is always virtue signaling and trying to cancel anyone while complaining against virtue signaling and cancel culture. I saw the number 1 late night host Greg Gutfield got excited about some female teacher who had sex with male student last week. So that's the third male Fox News host to laugh and get excited about a female teacher having heterosexual sex with an underaged student ON AIR, and to awkward reactions from the studio. Yet these are the anti-groomer people.  We're at the point where they just want any flimsy excuse to be bigoted.