MGS3 Remake isn’t PS5 exclusive, sorry Cows.

9 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

the most hyped PS announcement is multiplat :tom:

The retard is making an "ownage" thread based on a rumor from a clickbait no-name website. He's desperate for bad PlayStation news to damage the Playsation showcase on Wednesday lol.

We don't even know if there's actually an MSG3 game because it hasn't even been confirmed to exist yet  :kaz:

FF7R, FF16, Death Stranding aren't PlayStation exclusive either but they are exclusively not on ShitBox just like a lot of other Japanese AAA games  :lawl:

C5BDB5DF-E6A1-414E-9CC8-D265DA8CE22C.jpeg.07407349b8cdfbbc22f45650345c8037.jpeg

1996526850_Screenshot2023-05-13at18-53-21TuckingTransHub.png.8184c716ebdae1219b6533932eeebcba.png.d0fc68bc7edbbb645f31db9b1528bef1.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1
30 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The retard is making an "ownage" thread based on a rumor from a clickbait no-name website. He's desperate for bad PlayStation to damage the Playsation showcase on Wednesday lol.

We don't even know if there's actually an MSG3 game because it hasn't even been confirmed to exist yet  :kaz:

FF7R, FF16, Death Stranding aren't PlayStation exclusive either but they are exclusively not on ShitBox just like a lot of other Japanese AAA games  :lawl:

1996526850_Screenshot2023-05-13at18-53-21TuckingTransHub.png.8184c716ebdae1219b6533932eeebcba.png.d0fc68bc7edbbb645f31db9b1528bef1.png

Yeah, Ps5 and PC sound about right. 

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The retard is making an "ownage" thread based on a rumor from a clickbait no-name website. He's desperate for bad PlayStation to damage the Playsation showcase on Wednesday lol.

Why do you do this to yourself? :kaz:

setting yourself up for ownage :hehe:

17 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Why do you do this to yourself? :kaz:

setting yourself up for ownage :hehe:

like you did when you claimed that the CMA was going to pass the Activision deal?

:kaz:

• dead 1
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If Konami is going to bring back this series then of course they're going to do everything they can to maximize the profits they get from it. This isn't a surprise.

If Sony isn't involved with this in some direct way, then I'm kind of concerned about the quality of it.  Virtuos have helped studios and contributed to many great games, but they haven't done a complete remake before by themselves afaik... so I have no idea what to expect from this one TBH.  Hopefully it turns out great.  I thought it would maybe be Bluepoint.

Makes you wonder what Bluepoint is working on :face: 

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

If Sony isn't involved with this in some direct way, then I'm kind of concerned about the quality of it.  Virtuos have helped studios and contributed to many great games, but they haven't done a complete remake before by themselves afaik... so I have no idea what to expect from this one TBH.  Hopefully it turns out great.  I thought it would maybe be Bluepoint.

Makes you wonder what Bluepoint is working on :face: 

Eh, I can't say I care much for Bluepoint. They just upgrade the visuals and call it a day, their remakes are as barebones and safe as it gets.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Eh, I can't say I care much for Bluepoint. They just upgrade the visuals and call it a day, their remakes are as barebones and safe as it gets.

Well, at least with Bluepoint you can confidently say you'll get a quality conversion.  One thing I think Bluepoint lacks in, is while they can create amazing visuals... they can also be quite sterile in a sense.  That is to say they haven't proven their capable of animating things at a next level.  Like Shadow of the Colossus looked phenomenal, but the animations were disappointing and lacking compared to the original.  It just didn't quite capture the "soul" so to speak.  Demon's Souls, luckily for them, didn't ever really rely on having subtle animations for everything.. characters mouths didn't even move in the old games and such.  

But a MGS3 Remake?  That needs to have next level facial animations, lip syncing, and all that stuff.. so it's harder to properly capture the essence.  Another issue I have with a potential MGS3 Remake... is that after games like TLOUP2 and other modern stealth games.. is a 1:1 copy of Snake Eaters dated gameplay going to suffice?  Not really... if they really want to remake it, they'll have to completely change environment layouts, give Snake all new abilities and mobility...  That's a tall order to get right, IMO.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

8 weeks of pent-up butthurt.:drake:

I love how they keep on going out of their way to show me HOW LONG they've been butthurt about my posts.:hest:

Your posts which 8 weeks later are getting you raped? God forbid people correct your incessant retardation.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Your posts which 8 weeks later are getting you raped? God forbid people correct your incessant retardation.

You're one to talk about the subject of getting raped, waaaaaaaay after the fact:tom: