DeSantis announced he's running...I think?

27 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

She was the fucking moderator, it's not a concert or rally. He wasn't there to do his rally bullshit. If he's avoiding answering questions, filibustering, and babbling on incoherently what is she supposed to do? Just let him open mic it? 

The irony is that nearly everyone agreed it was a disastrous event (including CNN and part of why the president was fired) and was just Trump steamrolling his rhetoric and avoiding accountability. Meanwhile you're here like "she didn't let him do him.". Like she was his co-host or something. 

Lol it's like surreal watching you go out of your way to defend him against being a misogynist despite him talking about assaulting women, being found libel of assaulting a woman, being accused of assault by his ex wife, as well as a dozen other women, and his general public existence... All as part of your denial that you defend misogynist and racists right wingers. 

Once again, you clearly didn't watch the interview. She wouldn't even let him answer and put words in his mouth, it was extremely rude and unprofessional. I stick to what I've been saying all along, she got called out for her rude behavior's and that's perfectly fine. The more you fuck around, the more you gonna find out. 

Yes, CNN hated giving a Presidential candidate a platform to speak to his right wing base. That should tell you something. 

Correction, I defended him trashing Hillary Clinton. Hillary is a snake anyway, hardly some defensless woman. Get your misogyny out of here 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol, that scowel.     Dude straight up looks more like a fascist than Trump. Resting bitchface lookin' ass. TBF trump has that too, but this guy looks like he smelled a fart and his face got

I say this because you care more about your bigotry than actually helping any child or woman...like most right wingers do. Which is why there hasn't been a Republican child/student focus on actual cur

The trans issue is just a Trojan horse to attack any group other than straight white evangelicals and gun nuts. Trans gets more play because conservatives feel justified being openly bigoted against t

Posted Images

No more permanent alimony coming from a new reform bill in Florida... I guess Desantis can do good things sometimes. Sounds good to me. It's nonsensical in today's world. The bitch can work too. 

@Mr. Impossible

Your thoughts? 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

What does it has to do with that particular moment we were talking about? That doesn't give her the right to be rude and challenging on a national TV during a town hall campaign message meant to his base. He called her out on her shit, rightfully so, period.

Rofl, when you think bashing Hillary Clinton, one of the most vile and corrupted person in American politics is considered misogynistic. The same bitch who came up with the fake steele dossier to indict Trump. Lmao, please. 

Exactly how was she rude to him? 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Exactly how was she rude to him? 

None of you has watched it, confirmed. She was rude, passive aggressive, condescending, constantly interrupting, tried to interject when no one was there to hear what she has to say about anything.

That's about it. I guess that's not rude behavior for your dumbass. Jesus. 

Just now, Ramza said:

None of you has watched it, confirmed. She was rude, passive aggressive, condescending, constantly interrupting, tried to interject when no one was there to hear what she has to say about anything.

That's about it. I guess that's not rude behavior for your dumbass. Jesus. 

I was watched it.... Im asking you again to SPECIFICALLY STATE how she was rude. 

Do you know what specific means?  Repeating she was rude is not specific. 

Give examples to back up your talking points for ONCE. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

She was the fucking moderator, it's not a concert or rally. He wasn't there to do his rally bullshit. If he's avoiding answering questions, filibustering, and babbling on incoherently what is she supposed to do? Just let him open mic it? 

The irony is that nearly everyone agreed it was a disastrous event (including CNN and part of why the president was fired) and was just Trump steamrolling his rhetoric and avoiding accountability. Meanwhile you're here like "she didn't let him do him.". Like she was his co-host or something. 

Lol it's like surreal watching you go out of your way to defend him against being a misogynist despite him talking about assaulting women, being found libel of assaulting a woman, being accused of assault by his ex wife, as well as a dozen other women, and his general public existence... All as part of your denial that you defend misogynist and racists right wingers. 

Bbbut she asked him a question and when he lied she called him out on it.... How rude of her!!! :awww:

What a bunch of snowflakes :kaz:

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

No more permanent alimony coming from a new reform bill in Florida... I guess Desantis can do good things sometimes. Sounds good to me. It's nonsensical in today's world. The bitch can work too. 

@Mr. Impossible

Your thoughts? 

Since you asked. This was another well played, possibly short sighted mistep designed to pander to the worst people possible. I mean it's Florida, home of the oldest people in the country, so we'll see how that plays out for him there. He's only 20 points behind Trump in the state he's currently Governor of. It's almost like legislating out of spite and pettiness isn't a winning strategy. 

It's not as bad as his other backfire laws like book bannings - which also allowed people to have the Bible banned. 

Trans sports bans to protect female athletes from males - but had the unintended effect that it meant females transitioning into males will eventually have an advantage over female athletes since they would be taking testosterones and by the law could only compete against women lol.

That anti-immigration shit that is now creating labor shortages in the agriculture, construction, and hospitality markets...you know their three biggest sectors lol. Another L. 

While I don't believe in life long divorce, depending on the situation. I just get sad people like you fall for this shit. I might bother to check but anytime some right wing nut gets excited about something, or upset about something the reason is they are misinformed. I've honestly never heard of life long alimony and while I'm sure it exist it's probably one of those things that isn't nearly as outrageous when given context. 

The right is telling women to skip school, or getting jobs, marry and become housemoms, then also they want to limit divorce access and also prevent the woman from as much security as they can get away with if they split. 

When you draw all the connections together about conservative politics, you see how slimy, self serving, and regressive it is. Seems to get you excited though. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Once again, you clearly didn't watch the interview. She wouldn't even let him answer and put words in his mouth, it was extremely rude and unprofessional. I stick to what I've been saying all along, she got called out for her rude behavior's and that's perfectly fine. The more you fuck around, the more you gonna find out. 

lol you redditbros are fucking hilarious. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yes, CNN hated giving a Presidential candidate a platform to speak to his right wing base. That should tell you something. 

He's also a pathological liar who lead that right wing base to riot at the capitol at the time he was supposed to be succeeded. LMFAO this man can do no wrong in your eyes. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Correction, I defended him trashing Hillary Clinton. Hillary is a snake anyway, hardly some defensless woman. Get your misogyny out of here 

Yes, because you find him morally superior to her based on....? Look at how hard you are working to defend a racist misogynist. LMFAO "he had no choice" lol Why am I not surprised you're the "See what you made me do?" type.  

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol you redditbros are fucking hilarious. 

Lol nah I just love that expression. I don't go on reddit. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

He's also a pathological liar who lead that right wing base to riot at the capitol at the time he was supposed to be succeeded. LMFAO this man can do no wrong in your eyes. 

I certainly don't hold him responsible for Jan 6.

Yes, because you find him morally superior to her based on....?

Remy simping for Hillary Clinton.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Lol nah I just love that expression. I don't go on reddit. 

That's even sadder. 

I certainly don't hold him responsible for Jan 6.

Oh, I'm sure you dont. I mean they showed up in the first place because he lied to them, but that sounds like accountability. Can't let a rich white man actually be held accountable right?

Remy simping for Hillary Clinton.

lol nice try. You probably dont even know why you hate her, other than you've been told to hate her by the right wing nuts you follow. I dont care for Hillary but it's fucking hilarious you're in here whoring yourself to defend Trump and acting like she killed your dog and shit and you didn't even say what sleight she made against Trump, simply she deserved it. You're just as fucking a terrible a dude as I suspected from jump. It's was like a bullseye. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, I'm sure you dont. I mean they showed up in the first place because he lied to them, but that sounds like accountability. Can't let a rich white man actually be held accountable right?

He didn't tell them to storm the capitol. He told them to stay home. Questioning the election results, especially given some circumstances that transpired during the voting process, he had any right to question the results. That's not starting an insurrection, he's not directly responsible. You can't frame him for inciting what happened on Jan 6 because he didn't.  

lol nice try. You probably dont even know why you hate her, other than you've been told to hate her by the right wing nuts you follow. I dont care for Hillary but it's fucking hilarious you're in here whoring yourself to defend Trump and acting like she killed your dog and shit and you didn't even say what sleight she made against Trump, simply she deserved it. You're just as fucking a terrible a dude as I suspected from jump. It's was like a bullseye. 

You don't care for Hillary but you voted for her and is simping for her right now in 2023.

So much for me being the billionaire bootlicker for having defended Musk and Trump. Rofl, you're defending the Clintons now? I know them more than Trump to be honest, they've been in the international spotlight for far longer and yes, I'm including the slimy husband in the equation. 

Fuck off, Remy. 

11 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I don't know much about him, but Chris Christie has been speaking a lot of sense lately. Republicans should be gravitating towards either him or Mike Pence for the Republican nomination.

The Republicans are in shambles

12 hours ago, Ramza said:

He didn't tell them to storm the capitol. He told them to stay home.

We argued this point last year, stop wasting my time on shit that was already debunked. He told them that hours after, only because his staff begged him to for half the evening. 

He sat there enjoying it and then tweeted some villain message that he later deleted where he basically told the country this was what we had coming. 

Questioning the election results, especially given some circumstances that transpired during the voting process, he had any right to question the results.

He was told he was wrong, he chose to and still lies that he was cheated to this day. He also lied about Mike Pence being able to reverse the decision and all but called him a traitor. Which also played a part in the response, hence the crowd chanting to hang Mike Pence. 

That's not starting an insurrection, he's not directly responsible. You can't frame him for inciting what happened on Jan 6 because he didn't.  

You don't care for Hillary but you voted for her and is simping for her right now in 2023.

Lol you and Cooke both have that weird right wing bot mentality where you say something outrageously dishonest to shift the focus of a losing argument. 

I voted for Hilary because the other option was a habitually lying racist sexual assaulter, who promised to commit war crimes and had zero political experience. I know nuts.

I haven't defended her at all, I mentioned she was one of the many women he disrespected publicly and you went full into your "I have to defend any straight white man against being called out for his bigotry/misogyny/abuse actions)" 

Then n I asked if you had a reason because I'm sure you don't even know why. You are just being a parrot again. 

So much for me being the billionaire bootlicker for having defended Musk and Trump. Rofl, you're defending the Clintons now?

Except the difference is I haven't defended them at all. This is what I mean by you not thinking for yourself. What did I defend? I said he was rude to her, which you agreed he was...but you like seeing women 'put in their place'. How does that equate to me defending her? And again you agree, so... Make that make sense. 

And "the Clintons" like did Bill Clinton even come up? A person can get by being stupid or dishonest. You can't be both though. 

I know them more than Trump to be honest, they've been in the international spotlight for far longer and yes, I'm including the slimy husband in the equation. 

Fuck off, Remy. 

Oh, so now you are bringing Bill in this after accusing me of defending him lol. It's funny when you get despatate and start throwing anything at the wall to see what sticks. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

We argued this point last year, stop wasting my time on shit that was already debunked. He told them that hours after, only because his staff begged him to for half the evening. 

He sat there enjoying it and then tweeted some villain message that he later deleted where he basically told the country this was what we had coming. 

He was told he was wrong, he chose to and still lies that he was cheated to this day. He also lied about Mike Pence being able to reverse the decision and all but called him a traitor. Which also played a part in the response, hence the crowd chanting to hang Mike Pence. 

Lol you and Cooke both have that weird right wing bot mentality where you say something outrageously dishonest to shift the focus of a losing argument. 

I voted for Hilary because the other option was a habitually lying racist sexual assaulter, who promised to commit war crimes and had zero political experience. I know nuts.

I haven't defended her at all, I mentioned she was one of the many women he disrespected publicly and you went full into your "I have to defend any straight white man against being called out for his bigotry/misogyny/abuse actions)" 

Then n I asked if you had a reason because I'm sure you don't even know why. You are just being a parrot again. 

Except the difference is I haven't defended them at all. This is what I mean by you not thinking for yourself. What did I defend? I said he was rude to her, which you agreed he was...but you like seeing women 'put in their place'. How does that equate to me defending her? And again you agree, so... Make that make sense. 

And "the Clintons" like did Bill Clinton even come up? A person can get by being stupid or dishonest. You can't be both though. 

Oh, so now you are bringing Bill in this after accusing me of defending him lol. It's funny when you get despatate and start throwing anything at the wall to see what sticks. 

Both Clintons are trash. Stay mad because Trump insulted a piece of shit like Shillary. Idgaf. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Both Clintons are trash. Stay mad because Trump insulted a piece of shit like Shillary. Idgaf. 

Ramza - "Bbbut she was rude to Trump :awww:"

Also Ramza - "Stay mad that he insulted her, Idgaf:umad:

Talk about hypocritical :kaz:

Florida home owners pay on average 3X home insurance compared to the rest of the country. 

It's about to get worse... Another insurance company is leaving Florida due to Ron Dentists not securing certain measures for insurance companies last year. 

This is the 4th national insurance company to pull out of Florida because Ron DeSantis dropped the ball once again. 

This is why the law existed where current governors were forbidden to run for president while being governor....you end up neglecting your state and focusing on the election. 

Ohh DeSantis changed that law in Florida so that he can run..... At the expense of his state who js currently suffering. 

He is not equipped to be president. 

On 2023-07-11 at 5:50 PM, Goukosan said:

Florida home owners pay on average 3X home insurance compared to the rest of the country. 

It's about to get worse... Another insurance company is leaving Florida due to Ron Dentists not securing certain measures for insurance companies last year. 

This is the 4th national insurance company to pull out of Florida because Ron DeSantis dropped the ball once again. 

This is why the law existed where current governors were forbidden to run for president while being governor....you end up neglecting your state and focusing on the election. 

Ohh DeSantis changed that law in Florida so that he can run..... At the expense of his state who js currently suffering. 

He is not equipped to be president. 

I watched another 2 interviews with DeSantis and he has one answer for everything. It's fucking wild. In every interview he starts talking about the woke dustbin of history line that some idiot made up for him and he keeps saying like it's his catchphrase. 

His only answer to any question about any platform is he's going to fight the woke. 

On 2023-07-07 at 6:17 PM, Ramza said:

That interview had nothing to do with race. 

Lol, when you see imagined racism everywhere. Poor Remy. 

Lmfao he brought her back a week later to help him double team another unprepared 'feminist'? It's hard to tell since on this show thinking women aren't second class citizens is automatically feminism. 

I had just finishes watching an interview Candace Owens did where they are talking about how gay marriage should be repealed. Wwoooow, it's been over a year since I told you that the fake trans kid crisis was basically going to snowball into conservatives fighting to turn back all social progress. 

Right wing media is normalizing all of it.