DeSantis announced he's running...I think?

42 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao he brought her back a week later to help him double team another unprepared 'feminist'? It's hard to tell since on this show thinking women aren't second class citizens is automatically feminism. 

I had just finishes watching an interview Candace Owens did where they are talking about how gay marriage should be repealed. Wwoooow, it's been over a year since I told you that the fake trans kid crisis was basically going to snowball into conservatives fighting to turn back all social progress. 

Right wing media is normalizing all of it. 

Unfortunately, you guys pushed too hard to the left and it led to the rise of very negative sentiment and incomprehension from normies. Gay marriage acceptance is lowering, people who didn't even think about this stuff now despise homosexuals, which in general have nothing to do with trans acceptance and all that drama shit.

I just hope you leftists understand that you reap what you sow. Your radical view pushed through academia and the leftist controlled media down consumers throats has failed, it polarized people, the agenda has divided people.

In no way is this a more tolerant world than we used to be and I'm blaming people like you. Well, I'm just glad I got to live through the best liberal times when things worked and were based in sound logic. Aka 1990-2016. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol, that scowel.     Dude straight up looks more like a fascist than Trump. Resting bitchface lookin' ass. TBF trump has that too, but this guy looks like he smelled a fart and his face got

I say this because you care more about your bigotry than actually helping any child or woman...like most right wingers do. Which is why there hasn't been a Republican child/student focus on actual cur

The trans issue is just a Trojan horse to attack any group other than straight white evangelicals and gun nuts. Trans gets more play because conservatives feel justified being openly bigoted against t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Unfortunately, you guys pushed too hard to the left and it led to the rise of very negative sentiment and incomprehension from normies. 

Funny how you look at this. Super telling. When someone is like, well it's your fault the bigots are more loud than they have been in a long time is an interesting flex. 

Tell us how white supremacy isn't real while also telling me that white supremacy is fighting back because it feels like it lost too much control.

Nothing says freedom, like the threat of having those freedoms removed by people who claim they don't have any power. 

Also lol you're not a fucking normie, Bud. Sorry to break it to you. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Gay marriage acceptance is lowering, people who didn't even think about this stuff now despise homosexuals, which in general have nothing to do with trans acceptance and all that drama shit.

Think about what stuff? The stuff people like you lie about or share on social media? It's the left fault the right wing made up absurd lies about the lgbtq community... And teachers apparently. 

Not sure how it's not connected when most of the same people say the same thing about both groups. Your mind is so fucked.

Yes, there are people who tolerate gay people and dislike trans people but they'd gladly sell out both out of convenience. Again, on Candace Owen's show this week the topic of reinstating that being gay is a mental illness.

Lmao it's cute when Cooke says that about Trans people, because he actually believes that the right are super cool with gay people. Yes, they place gay people higher in social standing than trans people. (which he loves) but at the end of the day, they were always next. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I just hope you leftists understand that you reap what you sow. Your radical view pushed through academia and the leftist controlled media down consumers throats has failed, it polarized people, the agenda has divided people.

So racist don't have to reap what they sow, women abusers don't have to reap what they sow, but people just trying to live their lives need to reap what they sow. Ok. 

I'm still trying to figure out how one thing is forced and another isn't. Seems like it's more on the person claiming they are being forced, in order to act how they really feel. But need to feel justified doing it. 

I think Dylan Mulvaney is the best case against your argument. Where they sent her a six pack with her face on it, for an ad read on her account. There was no billboard, no TV ad, or radio spots. So basically unless you watched her steam, you wouldn't even know this happened. 

It's been months later and it's still coming up and the only reason it's ever been discussed is conservatives "forcing" their followers to see it and program to make fools of themselves celebrating yall shared bigotry. But this is the lefts fault right? The ones who didn't give a fuck in the first place? 

Like how did you find out about it? Some lefty youtube channel? The Daily Show? Were leftist dunking on the world because Dylan Mulvaney got a free six pack of beer? Or did you hear about it from a conservative or news report about conservatives acting like retards and shooting up cans of Bud in their backyards? 

Nearly every single controversy around gay/trans drama in the past few years have been right wingers yelling about something no one is talking about. 

You always side with the same people it's fucking hilarious. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

In no way is this a more tolerant world than we used to be and I'm blaming people like you.

Oh, I bet you do. Lol I already told you what kind of man you are from jump. you've excelled at living up to obtuse douche bag however long ago it was. Based just on how you talked about your ex. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Well, I'm just glad I got to live through the best liberal times when things worked and were based in sound logic. Aka 1990-2016. 

Lol you are dumb as shit. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Funny how you look at this. Super telling. When someone is like, well it's your fault the bigots are more loud than they have been in a long time is an interesting flex. 

Tell us how white supremacy isn't real while also telling me that white supremacy is fighting back because it feels like it lost too much control.

Nothing says freedom, like the threat of having those freedoms removed by people who claim they don't have any power. 

Also lol you're not a fucking normie, Bud. Sorry to break it to you. 

Think about what stuff? The stuff people like you lie about or share on social media? It's the left fault the right wing made up absurd lies about the lgbtq community... And teachers apparently. 

Not sure how it's not connected when most of the same people say the same thing about both groups. Your mind is so fucked.

Yes, there are people who tolerate gay people and dislike trans people but they'd gladly sell out both out of convenience. Again, on Candace Owen's show this week the topic of reinstating that being gay is a mental illness.

Lmao it's cute when Cooke says that about Trans people, because he actually believes that the right are super cool with gay people. Yes, they place gay people higher in social standing than trans people. (which he loves) but at the end of the day, they were always next. 

So racist don't have to reap what they sow, women abusers don't have to reap what they sow, but people just trying to live their lives need to reap what they sow. Ok. 

I'm still trying to figure out how one thing is forced and another isn't. Seems like it's more on the person claiming they are being forced, in order to act how they really feel. But need to feel justified doing it. 

I think Dylan Mulvaney is the best case against your argument. Where they sent her a six pack with her face on it, for an ad read on her account. There was no billboard, no TV ad, or radio spots. So basically unless you watched her steam, you wouldn't even know this happened. 

It's been months later and it's still coming up and the only reason it's ever been discussed is conservatives "forcing" their followers to see it and program to make fools of themselves celebrating yall shared bigotry. But this is the lefts fault right? The ones who didn't give a fuck in the first place? 

Like how did you find out about it? Some lefty youtube channel? The Daily Show? Were leftist dunking on the world because Dylan Mulvaney got a free six pack of beer? Or did you hear about it from a conservative or news report about conservatives acting like retards and shooting up cans of Bud in their backyards? 

Nearly every single controversy around gay/trans drama in the past few years have been right wingers yelling about something no one is talking about. 

You always side with the same people it's fucking hilarious. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 

Oh, I bet you do. Lol I already told you what kind of man you are from jump. you've excelled at living up to obtuse douche bag however long ago it was. Based just on how you talked about your ex. 

Lol you are dumb as shit. 

Not quite. You created bigots through your insufferable toxic ideologies forced unto people from the top down. A forced, non organic cultural movement always lead to dissent.

It's like I used to tell you, you don't teach tolerance through bad victimhood ideologies and other non nonsensical ideologies based on feelings. The liberal messaging of tolerance in the 90s and 2000s actually worked, it's a slow process but it works. Telling people their culture and race are inherently evil is something else entirely.

What absurd lies has the right been pushing about woke, that you have teachers acting like activists telling kids they can choose their own sex and being a black kid mean you are always oppressed? That biological men can compete in women sports? Yeah, here's the issue, you live in a bubble where you think leftists woke ideologies aren't completely ABSURD. You're in the business of teaching division in case you haven't noticed and it's working perfectly. Good job.  

We already went through Bud Light. You're not going to sell to your main 'fret boys' fanbase if you market yourself as a fucking gay beer. That's like me trying to market feminine products with a pick up truck. Huge conflict of marketing messaging. You can't always have every demographic buying a product, especially not if you're going to play politics and choose sides. You reap what you sow. 

I'm not siding with anyone in particular, these are just facts. 

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

Not quite. You created bigots through your insufferable toxic ideologies forced unto people from the top down. A forced, non organic cultural movement always lead to dissent.

So basically we have racist because ending slavery wasn't organic? We had to fight a war to end it. Equal rights was also inorganic, because it took protest and court decisions. 

Women's rights was also inorganic.

Same with gays. 

By your logic America itself shouldn't exist because we didn't organically become an independent country, we had to fight for it. I guess that's your colonizer mentality? 

It's like I used to tell you, you don't teach tolerance through bad victimhood ideologies and other non nonsensical ideologies based on feelings. The liberal messaging of tolerance in the 90s and 2000s actually worked, it's a slow process but it works.

Interesting that you use the word teach. What is the right wing solution to teaching tolerance? Or bettering the lives of others? Cooke talks shit about the body positivity movement. I saw some idiot making this point on Twitter so I presented him US obesity  studies where the fattest states are red states. 

Also the states with the highest teen pregnancy rates: red states. Red states also leads in teen STD, and teen drop out rates. But let's listen to no-account conservatives who are telling us how to do things. It's clearly working out for them. 

Things there are no conservative platforms for. 

Healthcare 

The environment 

LGBTQ acceptance 

Immigration 

Inflation 

New technologies 

Homelessness 

Childhood obesity 

The crazy shit is they don't have solutions for the few things they do actually care to talk about. Conservatives blame tiktok for turning kids gay but don't think they been brainwashed by social media. What are the solutions they're advocating for again? Oh, yeh. Nothing. 

Things for DeSantis are only going to get worse and that is because he did everything to the conservative maxim.

Now insurance companies are fleeing the state because he has no plan to deal with climate issues. Their biggest sectors are having problems filling jobs due to his antagonistic treatment of immigrants. And his treatment of teachers is leading to qualified one fleeing the state. Tourism is also hurting. 

Conservative book bannings and trans athlete bans are also backfiring. So even when these people get their way, it doesn't work out how they wanted it to. So I ask you again, why do we have to listen to these people? Because they cost bud light stocks to drop? 

What was the 'liberal messaging of the 90s that "worked so well' that you're talking about. It doesn't matter what you told me because it's always vague bullshit you either made up or don't understand. You've never actually say facts or present 

Telling people their culture and race are inherently evil is something else entirely.

Who says that about what race? 

What absurd lies has the right been pushing about woke, that you have teachers acting like activists telling kids they can choose their own sex and being a black kid mean you are always oppressed?

Lol yeah. Those lies. You are learning. 

That  biological men can compete in women sports? Yeah, here's the issue, you live in a bubble where you think leftists woke ideologies aren't completely ABSURD.

Lol of the two of us, who post facts, statistics, laws, and who just spews vague buzzwords he doesn't even understand, or surveys he misreads? And that's the totality of your world view. 

You're in the business of teaching division in case you haven't noticed and it's working perfectly. Good job.  

Not the bigots. Got it. 

We already went through Bud Light. You're not going to sell to your main 'fret boys' fanbase if you market yourself as a fucking gay beer. That's like me trying to market feminine products with a pick up truck. Huge conflict of marketing messaging. You can't always have every demographic buying a product, especially not if you're going to play politics and choose sides. You reap what you sow. 

So the problem is acknowledging that gay people exist. Got it. Giving one trans person a six pack of beer is rebranding the entire company as a gay beer? You sound reasonable lol. 

I'm not siding with anyone in particular, these are just facts. 

Lmfao you're definitely going above and beyond to defend and justify bigotry. I posted this meme months ago and here you go with this rant. 

DkE4XG_W0AAVeEe.jpg_large.thumb.jpg.a84cb9306e96ca6882b5a29ed3affa61.jpg

Edited by Mr. Impossible

So basically we have racist because ending slavery wasn't organic? We had to fight a war to end it. Equal rights was also inorganic, because it took protest and court decisions. 

Women's rights was also inorganic.

Same with gays. 

By your logic America itself shouldn't exist because we didn't organically become an independent country, we had to fight for it. I guess that's your colonizer mentality? 

All these movement were organic and wasn't forced cultural behavior shift. This is why Disney movie are failing, no one cares, people are sick of having identity politics shoved down their throat in every facet of modern life. It doesn't represent what the majority think or want, it's why all woke products are failing.

I am the majority, you are the fringe, always remember that. 

Interesting that you use the word teach. What is the right wing solution to teaching tolerance? Or bettering the lives of others?

Generally speaking. Strong economic policies, non authoritarian laws and freedom of expression. 

I don't believe in all conservative values but there the sensible ones, in Canada at least.

So the problem is acknowledging that gay people exist. Got it. Giving one trans person a six pack of beer is rebranding the entire company as a gay beer? You sound reasonable lol. 

You can try to downplay it but it wasn't just some cheap gift, there was a personalized can with his face on it, sold in stores, it wasn't just some cheap gift through the mail, you sound really dishonest there. He got handsomely paid for this no doubts, like all the other ads before, like for Tampons or other women cosmetics. Lmao. 

Yes, that makes it a gay beer in the eyes of the consumers who now associated his favorite beer with some queer fgt prancing around in his bathtub. It's the perfect example of a failed marketing image campaign that goes completely against your core consumer base values, desires or needs. It fails at all three. Amazing.

I said my mind about this. It's getting tiresome. I will ignore everything related to Mr Mulvaney and the piss water beer from now on. Just so you know. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

All these movement were organic and wasn't forced cultural behavior shift. This is why Disney movie are failing, no one cares, people are sick of having identity politics shoved down their throat in every facet of modern life. It doesn't represent what the majority think or want, it's why all woke products are failing.

So the the whole Civil War... Wasn't a forceful situation. Even though slavery only ended because the side that wanted to keep slaves lost the war. You call that organic? 

Are you trying to out stupid Cooke? Because that might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. 

I am the majority, you are the fringe, always remember that. 

Name one fringe thing I've ever said. Your rhetoric has so much boomer energy to it. Lol "I'm the majority" 

Generally speaking. Strong economic policies, non authoritarian laws and freedom of expression. 

Generally or generic? As you didn't actually state a plan, process, law, bill... Notice when I name failed policies I actually addressed what they were, and why they failed. It's like you can make vague statements with no tangible situations or outcomes. 

What is a strong economic policy and why? Impress me. 

I don't believe in all conservative values but there the sensible ones, in Canada at least.

Just what's convenient for you. 

You can try to downplay it but it wasn't just some cheap gift, there was a personalized can with his face on it, sold in stores, it wasn't just some cheap gift through the mail, you sound really dishonest there. He got handsomely paid for this no doubts, like all the other ads before, like for Tampons or other women cosmetics. Lmao. 

They made and sent 6 cans with her face on it...for an ad read...to promote an online selfie contest bud light was having. It was never sold in stores, nor was it an ad campaign so you sound like a delusional fucking idiot. What's crazy is that I've told you this multiple times. This is how stupid and/or dishonest you are. 

It's getting old having the same three retards questioning my honesty because you guys can't stop saying stupid, untrue shit and of course you guys can never take accountability so yall just double down to save face. 

Yes, they paid for the ad read. So now you've moved the goal post to simply employing a gay or trans person is a problem? You do realize that that the core of bigotry is faulting a person for something you don't have an issue with your preferred group doing. 

Yes, that makes it a gay beer in the eyes of the consumers who now associated his favorite beer with some queer fgt prancing around in his bathtub. It's the perfect example of a failed marketing image campaign that goes completely against your core consumer base values, desires or needs. It fails at all three. Amazing.

You claim you are the reasonable one 😂

I said my mind about this. It's getting tiresome. I will ignore everything related to Mr Mulvaney and the piss water beer from now on. Just so you know. 

Lol go rage quit you fucking moron. You have some how gotten dumber in the past year. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So the the whole Civil War... Wasn't a forceful situation. Even though slavery only ended because the side that wanted to keep slaves lost the war. You call that organic? 

Are you trying to out stupid Cooke? Because that might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. 

Huh, ok, it doesn't fit the civil war. Now, is this really the point you want to argue about? Way to miss the actual argument. Your woke ideologies is not a real movement of the people and is mostly coming from fringe vocal radical leftists and some normies who are scared of being called ist or phobic. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Name one fringe thing I've ever said. Your rhetoric has so much boomer energy to it. Lol "I'm the majority" 

Bitch fucking please. You see no issue with trans in women sports. ''They are on estrogen so it's okay for them to dominate in their respective women league's. Trust the science!''

That's has fringe as it gets. Wasn't even a debate about 5 years ago. No one in their right mind think it's a fair contest.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Generally or generic? As you didn't actually state a plan, process, law, bill... Notice when I name failed policies I actually addressed what they were, and why they failed. It's like you can make vague statements with no tangible situations or outcomes. 

What is a strong economic policy and why? Impress me. 

Generally as in generally.

Increased home production of oil instead of delusions of grandeur from green agenda liberals for starter. Leftists wants you to think it's more ecologically and financially more efficient to import some dirty oil from Saudi Arabia or Venezuela than produce or own, create energy infrastructure. Or importing some electric car from Asia, made using Cobalt mined from child labor in the Republic of Congo. Cheap energy is one of the most efficient to rise people from poverty, we're seeing the effect of high energy costs right about now.

Leftists are notorious at being bad economy policy makers that indebt countries for years to come, way passed their time in office, it always take a conservative leadership to finally decrease inflammatory Government spending and reduce the debt. This is exactly what has been going on in Canada for the past few electoral cycles of my lifetime. Every. Single. Time.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Huh, ok, it doesn't fit the civil war. Now, is this really the point you want to argue about? Way to miss the actual argument.

It doesn't miss your argument, it debunks it. Civil Rights, Women's rights, LGBTQ rights didn't happen organically. 

Your woke ideologies is not a real movement of the people and is mostly coming from fringe vocal radical leftists and some normies who are scared of being called ist or phobic. 

Which exactly? What are you even talking about? 

Bitch fucking please. You see no issue with trans in women sports. ''They are on estrogen so it's okay for them to dominate in their respective women league's. Trust the science!''

And You call me dishonest lol. I already said Lea Thomas shouldn't have been allowed to compete and the association broke their own rules in letting her. It's cute how you keep pretending to care about women's sports but jump to defend any misogyny or abuse they suffer. 

Lol conservative men hate women. 

That's has fringe as it gets. Wasn't even a debate about 5 years ago. No one in their right mind think it's a fair contest.

So my most fringe thought is if there's a point where sports medical experts consider a trans athlete would compete with in a fair level against their competition, I won't lose sleep about it? I can live with that. 

I still can't take you seriously with this bullshit. Mr Putabitch Inherplace over here pretending to be a feminist lol. Fucking love it. 

Generally as in generally.

Increased home production of oil instead of delusions of grandeur from green agenda liberals for starter. Leftists wants you to think it's more ecologically and financially more efficient to import some dirty oil from Saudi Arabia or Venezuela than produce or own, create energy infrastructure. Or importing some electric car from Asia, made using Cobalt mined from child labor in the Republic of Congo. Cheap energy is one of the most efficient to rise people from poverty, we're seeing the effect of high energy costs right about now.

I love when right wingers virtue signal about lithium and cobalt mining like you demented fucks give a shit about poor children in other countries. Lol 

Leftists are notorious at being bad economy policy makers that indebt countries for years to come, way passed their time in office, it always take a conservative leadership to finally decrease inflammatory Government spending and reduce the debt. This is exactly what has been going on in Canada for the past few electoral cycles of my lifetime. Every. Single. Time.

Lol you just make shit up based on how you feel. I'm starting to think that I drove you further into the lunatic fringe right. I expect to see you in some Proud Boys video by the end of the year lol. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It doesn't miss your argument, it debunks it. Civil Rights, Women's rights, LGBTQ rights didn't happen organically. 

Which exactly? What are you even talking about? 

And You call me dishonest lol. I already said Lea Thomas shouldn't have been allowed to compete and the association broke their own rules in letting her. It's cute how you keep pretending to care about women's sports but jump to defend any misogyny or abuse they suffer. 

Lol conservative men hate women. 

So my most fringe thought is if there's a point where sports medical experts consider a trans athlete would compete with in a fair level against their competition, I won't lose sleep about it? I can live with that. 

I still can't take you seriously with this bullshit. Mr Putabitch Inherplace over here pretending to be a feminist lol. Fucking love it. 

I love when right wingers virtue signal about lithium and cobalt mining like you demented fucks give a shit about poor children in other countries. Lol 

Lol you just make shit up based on how you feel. I'm starting to think that I drove you further into the lunatic fringe right. I expect to see you in some Proud Boys video by the end of the year lol. 

You don't actually care about women or children or people. You're an awful right winger. 

giphy.gif

Remy's defense every single time, like clockwork. Like that's even a valid argument to begin with.

Keep believing modern wokeism is an organic movement of the people even though it has only been adopted by fringe genz and millennials.

And yes, you are right, women rights movement wasn't organic at first, most women weren't interested in having a man's lifestyle but it eventually did as it resonated with females at large over time.

Wokeism is clearly not resonating with the normies and that's despite being pushed and reinforced in every facet of life. This is also why it has been done in such a dishonest and borderline authoritarian style indoctrination. It's never going to work.

Do you really think enforcing the right pronouns uses or face possible jail time/fines under the law is actually an organic idea coming from the majority? 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

You don't actually care about women or children or people. You're an awful right winger. 

giphy.gif

Remy's defense every single time, like clockwork. Like that's even a valid argument to begin with.

I say this because you care more about your bigotry than actually helping any child or woman...like most right wingers do. Which is why there hasn't been a Republican child/student focus on actual curriculum/attendance/graduation rates since the Bush administration. 

Well, until the anti-trans movement. Hell, Republicans have been trying continue poisoning children with unhealthy but cheap school lunches and kicking kids off assisted lunch programs the past few years. I don't think I've heard a single Republican discuss childhood homelessness or food insecurity. 

Keep believing modern wokeism is an organic movement of the people even though it has only been adopted by fringe genz and millennials.

Retard, I've been saying that most social/cultural changes haven't been organic. You are the only one saying that stupid shit. How are you this stupid? 

And yes, you are right, women rights movement wasn't organic at first, most women weren't interested in having a man's lifestyle but it eventually did as it resonated with females at large over time.

Lmfao conservatives are still anti-feminism to this day. The only time you guys bring up women or feminism is as a counter to trans people. Other than that, you guys don't give a fuck about women. You defend women abusers regularly.

It's funny how many slurs you direct towards someone like Dylan Mulvaney for doing nothing to anyone but you fucking giggle and pinch your nipples when someone like Trump publicly insults a "bitch" on TV. You're so chivalrous. Hell, you defend Andrew Tate lol. It's funny the kinds of people you like and defend or insult. Almost like there's some deep seated bias. 

People like you need there to be hierarchical social divides to feel better about yourselves. So you prefer bitches to fgts, but a  straight white man will always be on top of your social caste system, so the bitches take a backseat to them, but you'll defend them against trans fgts? 

Wokeism is clearly not resonating with the normies

Define wokism, and no, you're not a normie. 

and that's despite being pushed and reinforced in every facet of life. This is also why it has been done in such a dishonest and borderline authoritarian style indoctrination. It's never going to work.

You just keep repeating the same stupid shit you don't even understand. This doesn't even mean anything. You are just shitting out every buzzword you can think of. 

Lol "dishonest", everything you have said in this thread was either a purposeful lie or factually wrong because you are dumb and have no idea what you're talking about. 

Do you really think enforcing the right pronouns uses or face possible jail time/fines under the law is actually an organic idea coming from the majority? 

Screenshot_20230720_123954.thumb.jpg.04153e9adf0e1a97cc803569560d7a81.jpg

You watch so many dishonest idiots online and I have no idea what you're talking about. The only thing recent I could think of was some Michigan bill that's currently being written. 

So I checked r/politics and of course there were misinformed "normies" who watch retarded right wing media like you do. 

But in good faith, I will still answer your question, even if it's not based in reality. I don't think a person should go to jail for misgendering someone.

I will say that this proposed law is no different than most stand your ground laws that Republicans have enacted and that gives a citizen the right to kill another person based on how threatened they feel. Which I think is worse but I'm woke. 

• NPC 1

The TLDR of this is DeSantis is now overseeing a committee to possibly sue Bud light. Because the woke boycotting hurt the stock price lol. Something he is attempting to be the king of. 

Also seems Florida's pension money has some questionable investments. Man, Twinblade can really pick them. 

Florida under DeSantis, changed the curriculum on slavery to say it was beneficial to slaves because they learned a trade..... 

Rewind a few months ago when they ended all AP black and African study classes..... And now this shit? 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The TLDR of this is DeSantis is now overseeing a committee to possibly sue Bud light. Because the woke boycotting hurt the stock price lol. Something he is attempting to be the king of. 

Also seems Florida's pension money has some questionable investments. Man, Twinblade can really pick them. 

I jumped off the DeSantis train a while ago :hest:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Florida under DeSantis, changed the curriculum on slavery to say it was beneficial to slaves because they learned a trade..... 

Rewind a few months ago when they ended all AP black and African study classes..... And now this shit? 

Being FORCED to learn the trade too, that most slaves would associate that skill/trade with slavery so why would they WANT to participate in it, even or especially, after slavery? I don't think it's been documented at all that Black descendants of slaves in the US inherited any skill passed down from their ancestors that gave them an advantage in job markets.

Edit: I should also point out, it was "learn the skill/trade or be whipped to death" for most if not all slaves... if forced learning of a trade is so beneficial, YOU do it then, to your own kids...

This is however, unfortunately nothing new. For years, many White people have been saying (even those who meant no harm by it) that Black people were naturally better at sports because the hard labor they were bred for during slavery.

And I don't know why this anti-woke movement is perpetuated as being only against some Trans agenda, when there's been a lot going on against African American History and even Affirmative action... they make it on the news but quickly die off and swept under the rug so the movement does not get labeled as racist...

Edited by z,warrior
2 hours ago, z,warrior said:

And I don't know why this anti-woke movement is perpetuated as being only against some Trans agenda, when there's been a lot going on against African American History and even Affirmative action... they make it on the news but quickly die off and swept under the rug so the movement does not get labeled as racist...

The trans issue is just a Trojan horse to attack any group other than straight white evangelicals and gun nuts. Trans gets more play because conservatives feel justified being openly bigoted against them. The right is currently running on antitrans, antiblack, antigay, and antiwomen rocket fuel. 

The same people are also taking on blacks and women. There's a vlog I have to check out about how the right have been warming up Muslim ideology because Islamic nations are very harsh towards the lgbtq community. 

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...