No reason to doubt Starfield anymore. Looking to be one of the best games ever made.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Can you hear that?

That's Fakeboy Lemij trying to craft a SPECIFIC new narrative, in which he hopes to thread the needle to get out of the corner that I just put him in.

This is gonna be fun so see him gdo the gymnastics.

Projecting isn't going to help you Jerry.  You're the one crafting narratives here... all so you can try to hate on this game :mj: 

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm buying the game on Steam, like I said I would.

didn't buy it on steam.

Game is going to sell great.  245K+ on Steam in EA already :whew: 

then tries to boast about steam numbers that he didn't participate in.:lawl:

You can create all the fictional bullshit in your head that you want to cope with that.

No

You've literally already told us that you don't subscribe to gamepass

You would've preordered this game already, either through steam of xbox.

And it would've been the collector's edition because you would've bought the DLC anyway, so why not buy it all together and get the early access on top of that.

Its so obvious that you are lying about something, and you are trying to evade.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Projecting isn't going to help you Jerry.  You're the one crafting narratives here... all so you can try to hate on this game :mj: 

No, you're just stumbling out and trying to simply escape from this one, since I've bitchslapped you into a corner, at this point.

LOL talking about games on systemwars.net...............how unorthodox and delusional.

Its clearly a place to talk about me, and anything you can scrounge together about my personal life, right?

:hest:This guy is on the ropes, you can tell.

Just now, jehurey said:

didn't buy it on steam.

Never said I was going to buy it early access premium edition dumbass.

I'm playing other games stupid.

Thanks for pointing out that the game is doing amazing without me in the early access dipshit.. :drake: :lawl: 

LOL I literally have him trying to say "well if you really wanted this game you would have preordered the premium edition which comes with EA and DLC which he apparently knows "I'm going to buy anyway"... :drake: 

Jerky thinks him telling me what I did, what my intentions were, how I attempted to fool this forum, and how I plan to cover my tracks..... is him winning this argument :mj: 

This clown is so fucking delusional at this point he's literally wasting his brainpower dreaming up situations where I go through a stupid amount of ridiculous bullshit to fool this forum, just to end up buying the game where I said I was going to buy it and playing it when I was going to play it... lmfao.  It's literally the saddest shit :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

Never said I was going to buy it early access premium edition dumbass.

I'm playing other games stupid.

No, you don't buy a game like this near launch, you would  pre-ordered, so that you can have it pre-loaded.

Why are you trying to play stupid? We all know this is exactly what you would do.

LOL, and now you pretend to only play one game at a time.

OR if you're playing multiple games.............Starfield apparently isn't better than those MULTIPLE GAMES

:drake:Look at all that typing

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you don't buy a game like this near launch, you would  pre-ordered, so that you can have it pre-loaded.

Why are you trying to play stupid? We all know this is exactly what you would do.

LOL, and now you pretend to only play one game at a time.

OR if you're playing multiple games.............Starfield apparently isn't better than those MULTIPLE GAMES

:drake:Look at all that typing

Here he is again attempting to tell me what I'd do... he thinks this is him winning an argument.. :drake: 

I am playing multiple games.  I'm playing AC6, and BG3... just recently finished up Ratchet.

Starfield isn't out yet.  I'm not spending an extra $30 to play it early when I have other games to play that I JUST purchased.. like AC6, moron.

You're trying your hardest to act like that doesn't make sense... it just makes you look sad and pathetic :tom: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Here he is again attempting to tell me what I'd do... he thinks this is him winning an argument.. 

I love how he's trying to stall, when he already knows that I am right, and I am saying something that well over half of this forum would easily agree with.

You've got nothing, dude.

You would've already spent at least one 2-4 hour play session with this game now.

So we already know you are lying, one way or another.

You're not smart enough to talk your way out of it.:Jeff:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Jerry buys no games but finds it hard to believe other people dont buy games in EA :rofl:

:lawl: 

bubu you refunded your game and will play it on gamepass :tear2: 

bubu you would've bought the game and played it for 2-4h by now :tear2: 

bubu you would be buying the DLC anyway :tear2: 

Why are you pretending to be stupid Rem :diplo: 

Just now, Remij said:

:lawl: 

bubu you refunded your game and will play it on gamepass :tear2: 

bubu you would've bought the game and played it for 2-4h by now :tear2: 

bubu you would be buying the DLC anyway :tear2: 

Why are you pretending to be stupid Rem :diplo: 

LOL......they've now completely shifted over to talking about me, personally.

Y'know the thing they were accusing me of starting.

Just now, JonDnD said:

lmao this is the only thing jerry enjoys in life, and he sucks at it :rofl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL......they've now completely shifted over to talking about me, personally.

Y'know the thing they were accusing me of starting.

:mjgrin:

Just now, jehurey said:

...which is why you post jerry fanfic that you've been imagining.

I'd love to know the point of that........or maybe I wouldn't:arnold:

I mean we can string you along for as long as we want. Its not up to you when you decide to stop posting for the night LOL. Weak little man. You dont have that control. 💁‍♂️ Check the back of you eye :rofl:

4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I mean we can string you along for as long as we want. Its not up to you when you decide to stop posting for the night LOL. Weak little man. You dont have that control. 💁‍♂️ Check the back of you eye :rofl:

So..........your masterplan was for you to lose arguments, and run away from them......as I laugh at you?

You've been manipulating me this entire time?

giphy.gif