No reason to doubt Starfield anymore. Looking to be one of the best games ever made.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Rofl. This is the part where Lemtards pretend they always liked Bethesda open world games. 

They have no choice but to... 3 years and counting with no bangers for series X.  

They will treat Starfield as their messiah. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Rofl. This is the part where Lemtards pretend they always liked Bethesda open world games. 

And this is when you pretend not to. Because you cant play it :rofl: Get back to mini golf VR in your moms basement DumboP 🤣

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

They have no choice but to... 3 years and counting with no bangers for series X.  

They will treat Starfield as their messiah. 

Starfield is by far the biggest game this year.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol, nope. 

Now, how much time did you put into Fallout 4/76?

:lul:  

Probably a few hours of 76. F4 idr but i beat the game so however long that takes

Are you going to try to be teh hardcore gamer now on your old dusty laptop that cant run new games? LOL

Just now, JonbX said:

This is way more ambitious than Zelda.

TOTK is much more ambitious than you think.

I can guarantee you that starfield will launch with a bazillion bugs day 1 and will still have a bazillion bugs post launch. 

The level of polish TOTK had you will not get that from starfield. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

TOTK is much more ambitious than you think.

I can guarantee you that starfield will launch with a bazillion bugs day 1 and will still have a bazillion bugs post launch. 

The level of polish TOTK had you will not get that from starfield. 

I dont think anyone is expecting SF to be as polished as TOTK.

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Probably a few hours of 76. F4 idr but i beat the game so however long that takes

Are you going to try to be teh hardcore gamer now on your old dusty laptop that cant run new games? LOL

And Bethesda past two games were the best games ever made, correct?

Just making sure you realize which studio you are hyping as making one of the best games ever made. :kaz: 

Not sure what my laptop has to do with anything? Would a 4090 help me run a game that hasn't been released yet? ROFL. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

And Bethesda past two games were the best games ever made, correct?

Just making sure you realize which studio you are hyping as making one of the best games ever made. :kaz: 

Not sure what my laptop has to do with anything? Would a 4090 help me run a game that hasn't been released yet? ROFL. 

No. 76 was junk. F4 was fantastic. I know thats an unpopular opinion but i enjoyed it a lot.

IDK why you think you are the most knowledgeable gamer out there. You dont even like games, or yourself. And yes if you had a better PC you would probably play more games. But hey guess that laptop is good enough to log onto SW and be a miserable cuck all day :rofl:

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

S-S-Spiderman dude, it's what we've always wanted! 😭😭😭 :fag:

:rofls:

LMAO Sony has become Ubisoft. Shitty open world movie games and FLOP GAAS games. Sony fanboys SLOP that shit up now tho.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nah,

Its easily looking like the most competent and slick games Bethesda has ever made.

Its not even going to get close to Zelda this year for GOTY.

If the game comes together like they presented it, it will without doubt be right in the running.

And you can actually play this one. On Xcloud