No reason to doubt Starfield anymore. Looking to be one of the best games ever made.

Just now, jehurey said:

well, yeah, because PC gamers ain't got shit to actually look forward to.

And, PC gamers aren't interested in signing up for GamePass, and will probably look to mods to fix whatever shortcomings this game will have.

That's the most retarded shit period.  "Nothing to look forward to" and yet 95% (maybe 99% LOL) of the games shown at Sony's Showcase are coming to PC, 100% of the Xbox Showcase games are coming... plus a ton others :drake: 

Just the stupidest fucking shit ever said LMFAO... coming from an idiot who hasn't played his PS5 in over 3 months no less..:lawl:  

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Remij said:

That's the most retarded shit period.  "Nothing to look forward to" and yet 95% (maybe 99% LOL) of the games shown at Sony's Showcase are coming to PC,

that you downplayed as underwhelming crap two weeks ago.

:hest:so you are talking out of both sides of your mouth, or what?

PC gamers only see Starfield as a tentpole PC game for this year.

There's no point trying to fool us otherwise.

And its no surprise that Microsoft is going ahead with very high priced collector's editions, because PC gamer's (when they buy their one major game a year) they don't rent it, they buy it.

So Microsoft is going to sell them overpriced accessories to make more money off of them. Because they aren't signing up for GamePass. They'll just buy the game outright to own it.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, nobody said that in that way

I love how you just tried to lie and put words in other people's mouths.

We said that GamePass is a terrible business models for gamers and will cause developers to make shittier games.

And........well...............we can see Xbox get on gamepass after 2018 and see their games output after 2018 to easily prove that theory correct.

Nope, you said GamePass = less sales.

Game is going to sell amazingly well on PC regardless of GamePass.  I've said that all along... so I'm not sure why Gouko is telling me that I'm suddenly saying sales matter again..

Game is going to be massive.  And you're going to play it on GamePass :juggle: 

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that you downplayed as underwhelming crap two weeks ago.

:hest:so you are talking out of both sides of your mouth, or what?

PC gamers only see Starfield as a tentpole PC game for this year.

There's no point trying to fool us otherwise.

And its no surprise that Microsoft is going ahead with very high priced collector's editions, because PC gamer's (when they buy their one major game a year) they don't rent it, they buy it.

So Microsoft is going to sell them overpriced accessories to make more money off of them. Because they aren't signing up for GamePass. They'll just buy the game outright to own it.

I didn't downplay any of those games.  I said as far as a SONY showcase... it sucked.. and it did.. because one of the biggest PS fanboys literally abandoned the site because it was so bad :tom: 

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope, you said GamePass = less sales.

Game is going to sell amazingly well on PC regardless of GamePass.  I've said that all along...

No you haven't said that all along.

You said that PC gamers adopting gamepass would cause subscriptions to skyrocket.

That clearly never happened.

............because why RENT shitty ass indie games for $15 a month............when you can probably find them in a humble bundle to OWN for $15 dollar once every month:tom:

No sweetie...........we said GamePass would TANK Xbox game sales, because it would train lemmings like yourself to not pay for games.

I love how you lie by omission. Do you think that works with me? LOL

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No you haven't said that all along.

You said that PC gamers adopting gamepass would cause subscriptions to skyrocket.

That clearly never happened.

............because why RENT shitty ass indie games for $15 a month............when you can probably find them in a humble bundle to OWN for $15 dollar once every month:tom:

No sweetie...........we said GamePass would TANK Xbox game sales, because it would train lemmings like yourself to not pay for games.

I love how you lie by omission. Do you think that works with me? LOL

PC gamepass is growing :shrug: 

And yes, I did say all along that Starfield will SELL incredibly well... regardless of Game Pass.

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

PC gamepass is growing :shrug: 

No, it isn't

If gamepass subscriptions have stagnated, then PC gamepass went nowhere.

no, you said no such thing about starfield........in fact you tried to excuse gamepass underwhelming throughout the end of 2022 EXCLUSIVELY on Starfield being delayed

and now you're lying with trying to say the opposite

catching you in your lies has become so easy these days because all of your bullshit has caught up with you:drake:you can't do any more "just you wait" new excuses anymore.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it isn't

If gamepass subscriptions have stagnated, then PC gamepass went nowhere.

no, you said no such thing about starfield........in fact you tried to excuse gamepass underwhelming throughout the end of 2022 EXCLUSIVELY on Starfield being delayed

and now you're lying with trying to say the opposite

catching you in your lies has become so easy these days because all of your bullshit has caught up with you:drake:you can't do any more "just you wait" new excuses anymore.

Yes they have.. MS specifically stated they have. :drake: 

https://gamerant.com/microsoft-pc-game-pass-40-new-countries/

Although Microsoft failed to reach its annual Xbox Game Pass growth goals over the past couple of years, its broad appeal continues to be a popular choice among gamers, specifically when it comes to PC. With PC Game Pass growing as much as 159% year-on-year by October 2022, Xbox chief Phil Spencer stated that PC subscriber gains have been "incredible." Microsoft's latest PC Game Pass announcement indicates that the company may be doubling down on this very growing segment.

And LOL you're so full of shit.  I've 100% spoke about Starfield selling massively despite GamePass.  Cry harder you lying bitch :tom: 

I love how you're just admitting that it's easier and easier for you to make up bullshit these days and believe what you say. :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes they have.. MS specifically stated they have. :drake: 

https://gamerant.com/microsoft-pc-game-pass-40-new-countries/

MS word is about as credible as yours

Gamepass has completely stagnated, and any grow is only coming from new console owners.

"by October 2022"

Phil Spencer is giving old numbers:hest::hest:do you even read what you posted, ghost?

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

MS word is about as credible as yours

Gamepass has completely stagnated, and any grow is only coming from new console owners.

"by October 2022"

Phil Spencer is giving old numbers:hest::hest:do you even read what you posted, ghost?

Now he's crying that it's not accurate :tear2: 

LOL.  GamePass grew on PC.. and they just expanded to more countries.  Cry harder bitch :cruise: 

59 minutes ago, Remij said:

Now he's crying that it's not accurate :tear2: 

Nope, I'm laughing that you are running to a source that HAS ALREADY been caught lying to the public.

:drake:Go on...........keep trying to repeat what Phil Spencer tells reporters, that'll work out great for you over the long run.

No Gamepass didn't grow at all in the PC space.

Its why Gamepass is failing in general.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, I'm laughing that you are running to a source that HAS ALREADY been caught lying to the public.

:drake:Go on...........keep trying to repeat what Phil Spencer tells reporters, that'll work out great for you over the long run.

No Gamepass didn't grow at all in the PC space.

Its why Gamepass is failing in general.

LOL!  This convo is DONE. ~~~~~

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

TOTK is much more ambitious than you think.

I can guarantee you that starfield will launch with a bazillion bugs day 1 and will still have a bazillion bugs post launch. 

The level of polish TOTK had you will not get that from starfield. 

Not only that, but TOTK redefines game design. The way the physics work with the verticality and wide scope of its level design…easily the most next get experience I’ve encountered. And it’s on old ass hardware. Incredible. 

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Comparing TOTK with Starfield in terms of ambition and scope is just dumb.

yeah, precisely.

Starfield isn't anywhere near close to scope or ambition.

In fact, let me put it this way.........is there ANY map that loads into Starfield that is the size of the map of FO3?

Probably not. The game actually has no streaming overworld. Its more individual maps.

TOTK literally has three types of maps layouts, all of them huge, overlapping one another, which you can traverse to in real-time.

3 hours ago, Remij said:

I don't even know what the hell you're going on about.  But I DO remember you guys going on about how GamePass will kill this games sales. :romantears:

Gamepass will stunt it's sales true sales potential that's a given. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

yeah, precisely.

Starfield isn't anywhere near close to scope or ambition.

In fact, let me put it this way.........is there ANY map that loads into Starfield that is the size of the map of FO3?

Probably not. The game actually has no streaming overworld. Its more individual maps.

TOTK literally has three types of maps layouts, all of them huge, overlapping one another, which you can traverse to in real-time.

LOL size of the map has nothing to do with the ambition of Zelda...  Zelda isn't ambitious because the map is big...  it's ambitious because all of it's gameplay is based around systems which can co-exist and function under the games laws of physics without breaking.

Starfield is so much more ambitious in so many different ways... so yes, let's not compare them, because Zelda will lose in each one of them.

• Like 1