No reason to doubt Starfield anymore. Looking to be one of the best games ever made.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

IDK why you think you are the most knowledgeable gamer out there. You dont even like games, or yourself. And yes if you had a better PC you would probably play more games. But hey guess that laptop is good enough to log onto SW and be a miserable cuck all day :rofl:

giphy.gif

IDK why you think that either. Lmao. 

Write more fan fictions about me, please. :rofl:

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

If the game comes together like they presented it, it will without doubt be right in the running.

And you can actually play this one. On Xcloud 

Probably since its slow and 30 fps and you don't need accurate shooting. LOL

sure, that'll work with xcloud's lag.

We all know what bethesda games are.

One mile wide.

One foot deep.

When they say "you NEVER KNOW what you might find".............we know damn well that's code for "every third planet will have a mining station and you have to shoot 5 guys", over and over and over and over, with its rando-level generator.

We all know that's going to be 60% of the game.

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You know he will lmao 

you know you'll be begging your nephew's father to buy the game for him, so that you can maybe borrow his xbox:drake:

thanks for confirming that I have the xcloud service thru the beta access, and don't have GamePass:blessed:

But I actually buy Bethesda games, for PC. So I'll finally have some use for my PC when this rolls around.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

One mile wide.

One foot deep.

When they say "you NEVER KNOW what you might find".............we know damn well that's code for "every third planet will have a mining station and you have to shoot 5 guys", over and over and over and over, with its rando-level generator.

You spent 40+ hours in the mobile TES LOL obviously you’re going to play this, on xCloud, streamed to your phone lmao

• Geese 1
Just now, jehurey said:

you know you'll be begging your nephew's father to buy the game for him, so that you can maybe borrow his xbox:drake:

thanks for confirming that I have the xcloud service thru the beta access, and don't have GamePass:blessed:

But I actually buy Bethesda games, for PC. So I'll finally have some use for my PC when this rolls around.

No, you have gamepass ultimate, which includes xCloud. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

giphy.gif

IDK why you think that either. Lmao. 

Write more fan fictions about me, please. :rofl:

Youre entire shtick here since the beginning was you being some elite hardcore niche gamer. STFU like you dont act like that :rofl:And you ARE miserable.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

One mile wide.

One foot deep.

Exploring space sounds awesome as fuck tho.

Edited by JonbX
Just now, JonbX said:

Youre entire shtick here since the beginning was you being some elite hardcore niche gamer. STFU like you dont act like that :rofl:And you ARE miserable.

Sounds like you're jealous I'm the better gamer and a superior human being all around. 

No wonder you feel the need to cry about my PC in every post. It's the only thing you have over me in your miserable life... ''at least I have a better GPU than David ;( ''. Congrats. :mickey: 

Just now, Ramza said:

Sounds like you're jealous I'm the better gamer and a superior human being all around. 

No wonder you feel the need to cry about my PC in every post. It's the only thing you have over me in your miserable life... ''at least I have a better GPU than David ;( ''. Congrats. :mickey: 

lmao you dont have a gaming platform or a job REEF

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You spent 40+ hours in the mobile TES

.........because the mobile TES............was only AVAILABLE on mobile when it first came out

:tom: you wouldn't know of course, since you can't even afford PHONE GAMES........and you'd probably need YOUR UNCLE'S APPLE PASSWORD to be able to buy the game and get it on "your phone":hest::hest::hest:

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No

No, you already admitted that you are well aware I have xcloud beta access.

LOL he's crying now

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Exploring space sounds awesome as fuck tho.

I was RELIEVED when they finally were talking about that, since they almost didn't mention it at all for the first 30 minutes.

THATS when I really perked up and started feeling better about the game.

I hope there's enough content there to fuck around for like 20 hours or so before I have to do quests on planets. I hope there are quests that begin and end during nothing but space travel.

I hope there's vital resource management for surviving in space that basically REQUIRES YOU to commit piracy.

Just now, JonbX said:

lmao you dont have a gaming platform or a job REEF

You work for walmart security where you spend days watching footage and making reports of people stealing things that are worth less than 20$. stfu :kaz:

I'm studying accounting and getting my diploma in September. :juggle: 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You work for walmart security where you spend days watching footage and making reports of people stealing things that are worth less than 20$. stfu :kaz:

I'm studying accounting and getting my diploma in September. :juggle: 

lmao canadian welfare

Just now, Remij said:

You  need to shut the fuck up and play your PS5 sometime bitch :lawl: 

LOL [looks at stopwatch].........well, I think he broke his own record with that one:drake:

I love how he always re-confirms that he's a lemming when he feels like Phil Spencer has done something positive.

Thanks for proving us all right, about you, yet again.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL [looks at stopwatch].........well, I think he broke his own record with that one:drake:

I love how he always re-confirms that he's a lemming when he feels like Phil Spencer has done something positive.

Thanks for proving us all right, about you, yet again.

I like how you get predicably butthurt every time someone expresses interest in something Xbox....

...meanwhile you're playing their games on your phone and ignoring you POS5 :mickey: 

Edited by Remij

Its the same formula they've been using since for decades, but it gets more dumbed down each time.

Anyone remember lemmings like jonb and lemij calling oblivion, fallout 4 or skyrim gotg? No? Me neither, but now that m$ owns them they need to put all their eggs in this basket :drake: