It’s crazy how much better looking Forza is compared to GT.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm so biased though for real. I'll never say anything positive about Forza compared to GT. 

Nobody plays these games and uses every car.  The points are universal, so you'll probably get more than enough points just playing the game normally to upgrade the cars you'll use.    

More reason to finally start switching to PC

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No that's all gameplay for Forza.  Forza has RT reflections during gameplay on Series X, and RT Reflections and GI on PC.

I thought I recalled John Lineman or whatever saying those elements were missing during gameplay. I’ll have to revisit that later and see what he was saying.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

I thought I recalled John Lineman or whatever saying those elements were missing during gameplay. I’ll have to revisit that later and see what he was saying.

Pretty sure what he meant was that some surfaces just use SSR, but others use RT.  I noticed as well that some of the reflections weren't updating at full rate... so some sacrifices are definitely being made to have RT on whatever surfaces they are on console lol.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Pretty sure what he meant was that some surfaces just use SSR, but others use RT.  I noticed as well that some of the reflections weren't updating at full rate... so some sacrifices are definitely being made to have RT on whatever surfaces they are on console lol.

Yeah, they seem to be half the frame rate is what I noticed as well. Game still in development so that could change.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Ramza said:

GT7 is clearly the better looking game.

It's not a fact but it is to me, it's how I feel and identify inside and you have to affirm that otherwise you are oppressing me from being my true self. 

GT7 is missing a lot of details with the strong shadow system.

Driving in real life, parts of your dashboard never go as dark as the dark side of the moon like in GT7.

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

GT7 is missing a lot of details with the strong shadow system.

Driving in real life, parts of your dashboard never go as dark as the dark side of the moon like in GT7.

he was joking :trump3: