Might be a new Nintendo Direct soon

People are speculating there will be an announcement of one soon, because Persona 3 Reloaded's additional platforms were announced today, and there was no mention of a Switch version.  Persona 5 Tactica's additional platforms were announced and there WILL be a version of that for the Switch.

So, assuming they do like they did with the other Persona games, Nintendo will likely announce it at a Direct that is going to happen soon.

Kinda weird that they would announce P5T for Switch, but not Reloaded... but I guess maybe Nintendo is being tight on the number of announcements they want to make?

Thousand Year Door HD please :aitch:

Also, I think new hardware announcement could happen or at the very least a code name drop. Switch is 6 years old and Zelda shows how dated the hardware is. I guarantee a Mario launch with that one. The movie was huge and now is the exact time to capitalize on it with new hardware and a new mainline title. 

13 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

🤔

I also do not see it announced for Switch.

Oh shit, you're right, I was sure I saw Switch alongside PS4, PS5 and STEAM but I just double checked and it isn't mentioned anywhere. 

38 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

A Switch 2 reveal would be amazing! However, I doubt we’ll see that, even in July. But who knows? That would be the megaton for this faux E3, though. 

Definitely not while Zelda is still selling well. I expect it to be revealed in January with an April release. 

So yea, Persona 3 Reloaded was essentially confirmed by Atlus because they put up a video and Switch was included in the description for the video lol.  After it was found out they removed it.

Fy9SGyQXwAEINJb?format=jpg&name=large

And there's also a Direct that's supposed to happen this week or next, so it all lines up for an announcement there.  I wonder if Metaphor will also be announced for Switch there?

1 hour ago, Ike said:

New 2d Mario and a remake of a “SNES Classic” is also rumored. I wonder what the latter could be. I would fucking die if they remade Super Mario RPG. 

Wait, seriously?  A new 2d Mario? :vince: 

Just now, Ike said:

This guy accurately leaked the new 1-2 Switch and Sonic Superstars 

Man that would be awesome.  Hope it turns out to be true.:wow2: 

I wonder why he typed "Wonder" like that though?

Oh fuck off... the rumor is that the SNES classic remake is Super Mario RPG....

If that happens... and they do an great job of it... I'll legitimately lose my shit. :wow: 

Edited by Remij
32 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh fuck off... the rumor is that the SNES classic remake is Super Mario RPG....

If that happens... and they do an great job of it... I'll legitimately lose my shit. :wow: 

That’s all smoke honestly. I know there’s the strong rumor of an hd update for Thousand Year Door but that’s so open ended it could be anything. 

7 hours ago, Ike said:

New 2d Mario and a remake of a “SNES Classic” is also rumored. I wonder what the latter could be. I would fucking die if they remade Super Mario RPG. 

Super Mario RPG :bate: